E3.

blitz

I know there's another topic on E3 but it just says that no gta this year or something like that. This topic is to her YOUR opinions on E3. If you think GTA will be announced there, or if it won't. How you think It'll go.

I think they will say something about Grand Theft Auto V because it just seems like the perfect place and time to do so. Just image, they're done with the Agent presentation and suddenly BAM. Dan House or some other Rockstar fella will mention GTA 5 and everyone will roar.

What do you think?

tumblr_mk683ddOTs1rkv9cvo1_250.gif

Yeah..

Seems like the perfect place to me too.

tumblr_mk683ddOTs1rkv9cvo1_250.gif

RockstarMark

I also think it will be announced at E3. Nothing fancy, just an official name, logo and teaser if we lucky. I'll be very disappointed if GTA V is nowhere to be seen at E3 this year!

TommyMufc-Champs

Uh I'm not sure. I've got a feeling Rockstar will use E3 for Max Payne 3 and Agent.

It would be about time to show or tell us something about the next chapter in the GTA Universe and E3 is the right place to announce the biggest franchise + Max Payne 3 will be there and I'm sure of it ..... Agent, not sure.

MiamiVice1984

R* did actually announce GTA IV at E3 2006 so its possible for them to announce GTA V at E3 this year.

Teaser or Logo @ E3(fingers crossed)

My 1st Theory:

Grand Theft Auto IV announced @ E3 2006 ..... release date October 2007; pushed back to April 2008, because of the PlayStation 3 issues.

Grand Theft Auto V announced @ E3 2011 ..... release date October 2012; NOT pushed back, because the issue is fixed.

My 2nd Theory:

Between San Andreas and IV, were 4 years;

Original release date for IV was October 2007, that makes it 5 years in October 2012;

........ 4 years for IV and 5 years for V ....... , but my 2nd theory is not bullet-proof, because this means, we will have to wait 6 years for the next GTA. tounge2.gif

Sandboxfreak

If they don't announce GTA V at E3 i'm going to jump of the rotterdam tower without a parachute

MiamiVice1984

If they dont announce it this year im sure they are doing it for next gen consoles. Becuse announce it in 2012 would mean a 2013 release and by then next gen consoles should atleast be announced so maybe R* is doing next GTA for next gen consoles?

If they don't announce GTA V at E3 i'm going to jump of the rotterdam tower without a parachute

Pssh those threats aren't what Rockstar wants to hear.

If its not mentioned I'm going to highjack a military helicopter and shoot missles into every building in Liberty City. And not a single police officer will even care because they all want to hear about the next GTA too. cool.gif

Darkshade12

I'm confident that V will be announced this year at E3. There have been so many signs of this. I hope the rumours of Los santos aren't true because i would rather have the entire state of SA.

Teaser or Logo @ E3(fingers crossed)

My 1st Theory:

Grand Theft Auto IV announced @ E3 2006 ..... release date October 2007; pushed back to April 2008, because of the PlayStation 3 issues.

Grand Theft Auto V announced @ E3 2011 ..... release date October 2012; NOT pushed back, because the issue is fixed.

My 2nd Theory:

Between San Andreas and IV, were 4 years;

Original release date for IV was October 2007, that makes it 5 years in October 2012;

........ 4 years for IV and 5 years for V ....... , but my 2nd theory is not bullet-proof, because this means, we will have to wait 6 years for the next GTA. tounge2.gif

good theory, but i have this feeling that it wont be announced this year, maybe next year.

They should. Cause right now everyone's hyped up. If they wait people might just give up/get tired

L71cGcK.png

I think it's a 50/50 chance that they will. On one hand it would be about time. On the other hand though it would steal the attention from Max Payne 3 and Agent (as well as LA Noire since E3 is not very long after the release).

Edited by Rucke

user posted image

grope_4_that_date

Something will happen.

MiamiVice1984
Something will happen.

And who the f*ck are u? Dan/Sam houser? Grope i dont care sh*t about what u sayin! u probably a little kid lookin for attention! unless u come up with some proof about GTA V if not f*ck off and stop making pointless hints.

There really should be an announcement of some kind this year; at E3 or not. I mean, how much longer should we have to wait? Even a 'Grand Theft Auto Coming Soon' would suffice. Even amongst the doubters I bet there will be lots of disappointed people if there was no hints at all at E3.

grope_4_that_date

MiamiVice1984,

No need to get angry. Something will happen, which is correct. You might assume I meant GTA5, but that wasn't necessarily the case. We all expect news from Rockstar, right? Thus, "something will happen." We will hear about something. I understand you're impatient, but it's rude of you to get mad at me because you aren't getting what you want to hear, which is most likely a release date.

MiamiVice1984

MiamiVice1984,

No need to get angry. Something will happen, which is correct. You might assume I meant GTA5, but that wasn't necessarily the case. We all expect news from Rockstar, right? Thus, "something will happen." We will hear about something. I understand you're impatient, but it's rude of you to get mad at me because you aren't getting what you want to hear, which is most likely a release date.

So what you saying is that Max payne 3 or Agent will be at E3? or maybe even GTA for the PSP2? And i do not want a release date i want a reveal/announce! get tha f*ck outta here Grope u just full of sh*te its just screamin attention all over u! Tired of u and your stupid "hints".

Edited by MiamiVice1984

Anything will do. A Simple GTA V logo would do.

Just through a bone to the fans of your biggest franchise R*.

Grope, I see that you're saying something will happen. sarcasm.gif

But for some reason every single thing you say tries to hint without hinting. Just becoem a normal forum member and stop it with that. I mean, some of your "theories" are very cool. But just state them as so instead of giving the mysterious feel to it all like you know something we don't.

They should. Cause right now everyone's hyped up. If they wait people might just give up/get tired

I think this is sort of true. I won't give up (never ever will!) but it will be very disheartening to ALL the fans. And like Hey You said even a simple logo just so we know that R* are thinking about us!

I have to agree with MiamiVice1984, it could happen.

In my Opinion i think will get news on it shortly after L.a. Noire is released.

Noob_Noobersson

According to internet rumors Agent will be at e3, but its going to be a Sony thing. So R* is going to be left with either gtav or mp3, or maybe both.

I think its completely reasonable to expect Sony to drop an Agent trailer and details, while R* gives us a MP3 trailer AND gta announcement/trailer/details @ E3.......

I could see it going something like this. R* showing a clip of MP3 gameplay and say something like expect this later this year. After many set-backs, MP3 is about ready to launch. Expect a lot more info ramping up to an October [??] release.

And now for something we know you have been waiting for.

::announcement::

::title::

::trailer::

Coming Soon

Something will happen.

And who the f*ck are u? Dan/Sam houser? Grope i dont care sh*t about what u sayin! u probably a little kid lookin for attention! unless u come up with some proof about GTA V if not f*ck off and stop making pointless hints.

^this

L71cGcK.png