Unique vehicles

ryan_J

I think this deserves its own topic. Does anyone remenber the unique vehicles from SA such as the hovercraft which could drive on land and water and the extremely fast blue racing bike, well i was thinking what unique vehicles would you like to see in V. I would love to see a sea plane like the one in VC stories or even possibly a submarine, its definately food for thought.

Note: this is not a topic for standard vehicles.

Thompson.png

I've read this a few times recently.

I agree with everything you've said.

Of course, I think they should blend in with the gameplay.

Not just found roaming the streets tounge.gif

But how the hovercraft was found at "that guy's??" mansion, it sorta felt in place.

As long as they have a reason for being there.

If not, give us cheat codes for them >:D

There are plenty other topics for both land and water vehicles, categories which even the "unique" ones fall into.

brickhead119

i do agree with what you said. That was the mystery and the fun of the game. Even when your done you could still explore and be rewarded for it. Either with an awesome vehicle or easter egg. Or even a weapon.

I feel that they should also bring unique weapons back. I remember the hidden packages that you could get in vice city that would unlock cool weapons. Or even in SA just finding them. I remember finding the M-60 or whatever it was on a random bridge. Weapons you cannot get by cheats are the coolest. And add a decent amount of replayability back to the game.

• 4 weeks later...
Remember the Tow Truck? I used to love taking cars I wanted with the Tow Truck in San Andreas. I want that to be brought back. It would've been nice to have in IV when you see a cop around and you're stealing a car, instead of breaking in and hot wiring the car just use the Tow Truck and pull off.
user posted image

LCollusions

I would like an Aircraft Carrier, and more military vehicles. Maybe a submarine too, an army one! And I don't know what it's called but the Trucks Bed? The thing you put on the back of a truck carries, sand in SA, and Xoomers Gas?

the tow truck was great - i was miffed at finding a semi/flat-bead in IV with a crane that was inoperable =\ why can't i pick up police cars with that and drage them behind me, darn it!

i'd like a zamboni. obviously that means a hockey rink - which would be cool IMO.

i'd like some heavy construction equipment too - like a bulldozer or earthmover or a steamroller ( wouldn't that be fun heh heh ) or something. a working crane or wrecking ball.

LColl - you mean how the semis could pick up trailers? HECK yeah bring that back too! that was a great feature, and i enjoyed the trucking missions a lot. side missions that didn't end with a storyline are what really add replay to the game, even more than the sandbox element - trucking, cabs, pizza delivery, property owning, gangs - yeah. but off topic.

an AT-AT would of course be 't3h penultimate"

EmoNinja909

I agree 100%, the next GTA needs more unique vehicles. Monster trucks, combine harvesters, tanks, RC vehicles, jet packs, skate boards, stealth bombers, cargo aircrafts and chinhooks you can transport vehicles in, etc. colgate.gif

_GTAFREAK_

The possibility of a large amount of "unique" or miscellaneous vehicles depends (imo) on the map of the next GTA. If the map is going to have a large rural space or dusty like in San Andreas, then we should be able to use some "toys" like huge monster trucks, buggys, and a lot of rusty and old offroad vehicles.

But, if the next GTA is going to be set up in a urban map, then put vehicles like BMX's, bikes, even skates (why not? biggrin.gif ) stuff like that. Anyway, i still want to see again the Towtruck, the Sweeper, the Vortex, the Jetski, a cool amount of RC vehicles, ... and so on cool.gif

I don't there should be anything too outrageous, but I do like unique vehicles. I'd love to see heavy machinery that actually works -- bulldozers, tractors, forklifts, etc. and for the love of god make everything spawn somewhere outside of missions!! It pisses me off so much when R* puts vehicles in their games that are only available in missions! Why, R*, why!? What is so special about the Regina, the Infernus and the Slamvan that they can only be used in missions?

_GTAFREAK_

foohy Posted on May 10 2011, 19:14

I don't there should be anything too outrageous, but I do like unique vehicles. I'd love to see heavy machinery that actually works -- bulldozers, tractors, forklifts, etc. and for the love of god make everything spawn somewhere outside of missions!! It pisses me off so much when R* puts vehicles in their games that are only available in missions! Why, R*, why!? What is so special about the Regina, the Infernus and the Slamvan that they can only be used in missions?

Hehe... you got that right! But, you know... i think it's better the way it is. Don't you like running away in a vehicle during some mission just because you want to save that special vehicle on your garage, huh? biggrin.gif some vehicle that are only used on some missions have "special details" like being bulletproof, or fireproof... but, there are in fact some vehicles that you just CAN'T USE THEM while you're not on a specific mission... and it is a crap devil.gif

Egx: Andromada (GTASA)

FBI Truck (GTASA)

Rancher with dark door glasses (GTASA)

Black Voodoo (GTAVC)

Hearse (GTAVC)

Dodo with longer wings (GTA3 and GTAVC)

Dodo (GTALCS)

...( i could be writing here all day...)