Can Somebody Explain Those Graphics Enhance Mods F

cidamelo

Hi friends, I've watching some videos of GTA and I noticed that some games look awesome! And then I saw that, they used mods to make the game look beautiful. I want to know:

1 - Which are the best graphic enhance mod for GTA IV/EFLC?

2 - Do they slow down the game a lot? I play GTA with almost all settings in maximum and I get around 25 FPS.

3 - Are they hard to install?

4 - They may give bugs to the game?

I don't know anything about mods!! sad.gif

danjodan I couldn't see the pictures sad.gif but I've searched for enb mod and yes, the graphics are amazing!!! But my computer isn't that good sad.gif My CPU is an Intel Quad2Core 2,33 GHz Q8200, my video card is a ATI Radeon HD5770, I have 4 GB of RAM and I have Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3!!

Spider-Vice

Hi friends, I've watching some videos of GTA and I noticed that some games look awesome! And then I saw that, they used mods to make the game look beautiful. I want to know:

1 - Which are the best graphic enhance mod for GTA IV/EFLC?

2 - Do they slow down the game a lot? I play GTA with almost all settings in maximum and I get around 25 FPS.

3 - Are they hard to install?

4 - They may give bugs to the game?

I don't know anything about mods!!  sad.gif

I'll answer the questions one by one.

1 - ENB Series and some other mods sometimes included with people's settings

2 - 25 FPS only? All these fancy pictures are made for very high end PC's, ENB Series will slow the game.

3 - No.

4 - Don't think so.

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Reduce your settings to medium and you'll experience very little framerate loss. Disregard the loss of far details, because ENB will improve the graphics in such a matter that you won't notice the difference.

Spider-Vice actually when I have more FPS, like 60 my game has an awful stuttering! And I also have headaches and nausea with high FPS. I am happy with my 25 FPS, but if it slow down the game a lot, it would be terrible to play it sad.gif

topog_z I can't buy a new CPU right now cry.gif

ikt but when I put my settings to medium, my gave gets very slow! If I download ENB Series and put the settings medium, will my game not have stuttering or a very low FPS?