No Missions HELP

gtakurtis

My last major mission was "Diamonds are a girls best friend" after that I have only been able to do Assassinations and steal cars for Brucie, I've drove around doing that for like 1 week game time, I called everyone on my phone book and they all go to the answering machine

Are there any James Pegorino or Jon Gravelli or Bernie Crane missions available? Do you remember the last mission that you did for any of these three characters?

Check the mission tree here - http://en.wikigta.org/wiki/Mission_tree_%28GTA_IV%29

There is no missions on the map, I remember doing a Pegorino mission,The Last one I did for him was "Pegorinos Pride" I havn't done "Payback", I don't think I have done any with Jon Gravelli and For Bernie crane I done the boat mission and he gave me his Infernus car

go 2 a internet cafe check emails also checkout your phone call around. you just entered the common mission dead zone.

Play for a while without missions and someone may call you for a mission. This happened to me before. Also check your emails and respond. If doesn't work,then look on the map if there's any missions to do.

You should either get a call from Packie concerning a ransom, a call from ULP requesting you to work for Gravelli or I believe a text from Pegorino concerning his next mission. Try doing an activity with a friend and actually completing it (get them home safely). After that restart the game. This sometimes fixes the issue.

Play for a while without missions and someone may call you for a mission. This happened to me before. Also check your emails and respond. If doesn't work,then look on the map if there's any missions to do.

You should either get a call from Packie concerning a ransom, a call from ULP requesting you to work for Gravelli or I believe a text from Pegorino concerning his next mission. Try doing an activity with a friend and actually completing it (get them home safely). After that restart the game. This sometimes fixes the issue.

I've played for ages, I did all my emails Brucie keeps sending one everytime I steal a car for him, and there is only assasinations on my map

I remember getting a call from U.L Paper but no mission icon came up i'll try look into that and I did a job for Little Jacob also and nothing came up