The Freemasons.

AlexGTAGamer

AlexGTAGamer

What are your views on "The Freemasons"? It seems that many famous people were members of this organization including George Washington and Benjamin Franklin to name a few. There is a lot of conspiracy about them even some people saying that symbols from the organization are on street maps in Washington D.C. Even a teacher in my school says that the design of the school is in the style of an NWO (New World Order) I don't know about this but he says that he doesn't get on with other teachers in the school because of the whole "Freemasonary" going on, he even admitted that previous headteachers of the school were members of "The Freemasons". I don't know what to think, what do you think?

Washington D.C street map with symbols:

http://justgetthere.us/blog/uploads/dc-map.png

Freemason members:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Freemasons#J

A school in the style of a New World Order? That's utterly and totally nonsensical.

Untitled-1.jpg
AMD Ryzen 5900X (4.7GHz All-Core PBO2) | Gigabye X570S Pro | 32GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

EK-Quantum Reflection D5 | XSPC D5 PWM | TechN CPU Blocks | HardwareLabs GTS & GTX 360 Radiators
Corsair AX750 | Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic XL | ASUS RTX 4080 TUF @2970MHz | Sabrant Rocket Plus 1TB
Sabrant Rocket 2TB | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB | 2x ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Q Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4

Struff Bunstridge

They're more common than you might think - I understand my ex-partner's father is one.

I don't really know how much power they have nowadays as an organisation. It used to literally be masons and other craftsmen when it was started, and I think by and large that's still the case.

AlexGTAGamer
A school in the style of a New World Order? That's utterly and totally nonsensical.

Yeah I thought it was bull too. And also I was told this on April 1st so I'm guessing it was just an April Fools joke but, I'm not sure he seemed pretty truthful and what was even more stranger is when he was talking about teachers being members of "The Freemasons" the headteacher walked into the class and said "Everything alright in here?"

OMG! THEY'RE ONTO YOU! LEAVE THE COUNTRY!

Yeah, the fact the headteacher walked in when you were talking about the Freemasons couldn't have been a coincidence at all and they're monitoring every word you say.

My grandfather is a freemason. Doesn't talk much about it, but doesn't make it a secret either, as everyone in the family knows he is one. They have some occasional festivities, meetings, fundraisers and sh*t, nothing too controversial. It's easy to understand why they must have the secrecy. If they just let in any random Joe with no real wish on doing what they do, they would become a pretty crappy organization. I've been meaning to ask him about joining and stuff, as it seems like a pretty good place to make connections.

2lzNHds.png

My grandfather was a Freemason, and they had an "All see eye" in the building, which is a figure of Illuminati.  I asked my grandfather when I was younger about the Freemasons, but he did not say a word about it.  He said "it was a secret".

Just to point out, the eye of providence isn't an Illuminati symbol. It was originally a religious motif showing God watching over the people of earth. Which somewhat rationalises it's existence on US bank-notes, rather than it being the work of some shady underground alternative government. There have been several debates regarding New World Order and the Illuminati on here, and whilst there's a good degree of evidence of the historical existence of the latter, the former is just a slightly juvenile misunderstanding that comes from people who don't quite get certain sayings in political rhetoric. A "new world order" is a period that will be seen in history as showing a considerable transition in the global balance of power- for example, the rise of the Soviet Union at the end of the Second World War, or the collapse of bipolarity into a multipolar, "globalised" world characterised by low-intensity conflict rather than all-out war.

Untitled-1.jpg
AMD Ryzen 5900X (4.7GHz All-Core PBO2) | Gigabye X570S Pro | 32GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

EK-Quantum Reflection D5 | XSPC D5 PWM | TechN CPU Blocks | HardwareLabs GTS & GTX 360 Radiators
Corsair AX750 | Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic XL | ASUS RTX 4080 TUF @2970MHz | Sabrant Rocket Plus 1TB
Sabrant Rocket 2TB | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB | 2x ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Q Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4

Clem Fandango

Yeah I thought it was bull too. And also I was told this on April 1st so I'm guessing it was just an April Fools joke but, I'm not sure he seemed pretty truthful and what was even more stranger is when he was talking about teachers being members of "The Freemasons" the headteacher walked into the class and said "Everything alright in here?"

I can tell you from experience that this is just something teachers say to kids. It's a joke they have.

The Freemasons are just a regular fraternity.