Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: BETA Edition

Kalvin

FRuTTi-Loc
^what... the... f*ck?

the f*ck you think you are?do you have any idea that there are a lot of stealer around here and most of my mod has been stolen and uploaded by another asshole on internet and claim they made it themselves?have you try my mod in game yet?how do you know they are bugged?

you got beta fam,ballas,bla bla bla and more...let me guess... you stole it from people and collect them right?lol sound like i care,everyone interested in beta mod already got them,and there are another guy have made them,i'm not insane enough to make them again.

if you have no idea how this modding business is.GTFO,don't try to be smartass kid

p/s:my mod has been approved on GTAG:

http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=11520

grab it and see the different.if you have better mod,fine,use it,don't need to claim people for stealing just because they're look like.or you is paranoid,downloaded my mod and claim it made by you.however,i'm sure this mod has been on a lot of website now,and my credit is not there as well.i don't care about that,because just a completely loser need to steal people work and claim it by themselves

i can see that the beta hoe are bugged,look on her legs..

G The Generous

^so have you try that in game yet?no?if you don't know,try to shut up.it's doesn't make any sense to speak with you

this topic got a great process,and now somehow it's fill with spam,troll and brainless kid,what a curse of Beta mod orly.gif

dnextreme88

May I ask what does this BETA mod include? I know not all things from the BETA version will be included but I would like to know what this mod includes aside from peds.

Most of BETA cars all BETA actors and pharmacy as in VC.

Because it's beta it's only a test version to let see everbody what you can Expect from the game biggrin.gif

Easy way BETA=TEST version of the game

I've made some really fault Choices.....

But i will be gone soon

FRuTTi-Loc
^so have you try that in game yet?no?if you don't know,try to shut up.it's doesn't make any sense to speak with you

this topic got a great process,and now somehow it's fill with spam,troll and brainless kid,what a curse of Beta mod orly.gif

am just tellin lol,that it is bugged sarcasm.gif no need too get pissed off,u just took the beta hoe from cut scene's and re named it sigh.gif

G The Generous

am just tellin lol,that it is bugged sarcasm.gif no need too get pissed off,u just took the beta hoe from cut scene's and re named it sigh.gif

go ahead and try it.take cutscene.img and rename it,did it work well ingame?did it have bug?did it have eyesbrown bug?yes?

so have you try my model ingame yet?no?of course no,because you is a brainless idiot kid.

GTFO of this topic before it turn out into spam thread

Omg could you stop spaming? You know there is a Private message a very usefull thing. Becouse of you 2 this topic can be locked.So think about it.

I'd really like to see a link posted for a download of the beta Bullet.

Jussayin' ^^;;

Gta4Freak-2011

Anyone notice the sky in the evenings is different. Maybe a different timecyc or beta timecyc

user posted image

Looks like from vice city in my opinion.

Edit:Anyway, are there new updates or Mandog is just busy sigh.gifdozingoff.gif

Edited by [MM]Grove4life(New account)

Pablo -___-

This mod will never see a release and you know I'm right. Try to prove me wrong, if you think otherwise.
Also, he's not busy, he probably realised he's a useless piece of sh*t. I'm not spamming here.

Gta4Freak-2011

I aint gonna start a flame war when all it's gonna end up is a ban.

I am still working on it, i'm trying to convert PL2SA, but let me tell ya, it's a pain in the arse wid all the crashes when experimenting lol,

I'm trying to post some progress, but right now i'm too hooked up on converting PL2SA for the Saint Mark's Bistro chase (if BnB can do it anyways) tounge.gif

Can do what? smile.gif

Convert Portland to San Andreas.

Mr. Kingpin

I just discovered this mod moments ago. Making GTA: San Andreas Beta mod and playing it is actually my biggest goal for San Andreas. I will help you mod so put me in. And I will make the timecyc and lighting and everything. I can also map, and model a little here and there. I want to be in your team making the mod and I will also try to add some extra features to it if people want. And I will also fix little things here and there to make it look more like the BETA version. PM me and we'll work together @ManDog.

I just discovered this mod moments ago. Making GTA: San Andreas Beta mod and playing it is actually my biggest goal for San Andreas. I will help you mod so put me in. And I will make the timecyc and lighting and everything. I can also map, and model a little here and there. I want to be in your team making the mod and I will also try to add some extra features to it if people want. And I will also fix little things here and there to make it look more like the BETA version. PM me and we'll work together @ManDog.

First show us some of your skills. Also I don't know how to convert map files if you are talking about that.

Mr. Kingpin

First show us some of your skills. Also I don't know how to convert map files if you are talking about that.

How can I show you skills? Put me on the team and we'll work.

Example, pictures of examples.

Mr. Kingpin
Example, pictures of examples.

Haha I can't think of any right now besides why should I waste time making examples that wouldn't do nothing. I'd rather wait for team approval and then help and do something that's needed.

How can I show you skills? Put me on the team and we'll work.

First make something such as a BETA cars or something if you are good at modeling, etc.

@BnB: I mean make a chase script for Saint Mark's Bistro mission, to chase Marco Forelli around Portland, if you can, then you'll have to wait, all roads are converted, but after a distance in the interior world they go invisible. And you have absolutely no idea where your driving and where the end is xD

@Mr. Kingpin: You'll have to make something, and show it, otherwise i cannot accept you.

@BnB: I mean make a chase script for Saint Mark's Bistro mission, to chase Marco Forelli around Portland, if you can, then you'll have to wait, all roads are converted, but after a distance in the interior world they go invisible. And you have absolutely no idea where your driving and where the end is xD

Yes, I can, but the next 3 weeks I'll be studying for my exams.