Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: BETA Edition

Kalvin

Hmm, was that Pablo again? hmm...

Anyway, sorry for the slow progress, converted some more BETA Peds, and tried to make BETA Big Bear smile.gif

Ta'da!

user posted image

I'll "try" to post more damn progress soon xD

BTW, the cartoon girl, i replaced a grove street gang member with her, because i didn't want her to be a un-noticed ped, and grove street leaked girls, soooooooooooo-o-o-o- tounge.gif

Edited by ManDog

Mr. Myriad

ManDog nice really nice i like these pictures but by my opinion you should to do fixing with Big Bear's face.

lol i never thought grove street have a girl gang member.

G The Generous

in fact thtat girl is beta version of bfyst.and the current bfyst in game was used to be beta Kendl wink.gif

hey Cocky,there are 2 beta hooker in cutscene.img,however i didn't see anyone spot them yet.they're csho and cspro.however they have brown assign bone (they used to had more detail facial animation in game),so you need to open them and fix a little bit,if not you will get a strange bug at her eyes in game.

i have put almost hidden beta ped in my beta ped mod.so if you want to save time i can help you icon14.gif

I can try on putting them ingame also wink.gif

and i know that it was replacing bfyst, but this was kinda hard, as the bones, and the arms and stuff was the "T" shape, like in VC, so i had to rotate the arms and stuff, so i replaced a Grove Street gang member, with her, as for the following reasons:

1. She was kinda hard for me to make, so i wanted her to be noticeable

2. Grove street leaked girls, it was all guys, guys, guys!

So.. tounge.gif

Also, it would be good if i could use some of your "BETA" Peds you made in your BETA Ped mod, as it is kinda hard converting every ped myself tounge.gif

G The Generous

yeah. you can use any ped in my mod if you want icon14.gif

however i just deleted all file to add new pack.so the file will be approved soon

Hmm, was that Pablo again? hmm...

Anyway, sorry for the slow progress, converted some more BETA Peds, and tried to make BETA Big Bear smile.gif

Ta'da!

user posted image

I'll "try" to post more damn progress soon xD

BTW, the cartoon girl, i replaced a grove street gang member with her, because i didn't want her to be a un-noticed ped, and grove street leaked girls, soooooooooooo-o-o-o- tounge.gif

Good

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

FRuTTi-Loc

damn chu stealin the beta drug dealer and csblue sly.gif anyway gl with this project,anyway i wanna join this project i knows too mod abit

i got beta hoe beta grove and beta weapons and beta drug dealer cool.gif

First guy face looks scary. IMO you should tweak it, EVEN if then it won't be beta mod. Remember that this mod shouldn't make game look like sh*t.

Anyway, it's nice progress.

G The Generous
First guy face looks scary. IMO you should tweak it, EVEN if then it won't be beta mod. Remember that this mod shouldn't make game look like sh*t.

nah,his face is good and it's SA style too wink.gif

@Cocky: this is my beta pack mod,will approved on GTAG soon.you can use any of them if you want

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Will the bullet go up for DL any time soon?

Edited by Gintoki

Exactly, also their quality isn't very good confused.gif

Well, it's not my fault its "BETA", BETA; means that it ain't finished, not much is done, so they are bound to be low-quality.

And thanks, badboy_zay! i appreciate it smile.gif

P.S: I'm actually working on portland to SA for the mod atm wink.gif (as i THINK, CJ chased Marco Forrelli (person you kill), around portland)

Edited by ManDog

Well, it's not my fault its "BETA", BETA; means that it ain't finished, not much is done, so they are bound to be low-quality.

P.S: I'm actually working on portland to SA for the mod atm wink.gif (as i THINK, CJ chased Marco Forrelli (person you kill), around portland)

Wait..? That means whe have the full portland in the Mod?

twannie1997

Wait..? That means whe have the full portland in the Mod?

Most likely, but then he has to retexture whole Portland...

Not texture, but make.

I will convert portland, and maybe, just maybe. Add some LCS stuff, as it is the '90s, and GTA3 took place in 2000, and LCS took place, i think, somewhere in 1999 or 1998.

So it will be a while to convert it all wink.gif

ThePowerGuy.

Indeed it will be a while. You will eventually get bored and drop the mod. My advice would be to start to release the stuff you already have. I expect you to be a little more intelligent than 99% of the idiots that post an idea for a large scale mod in these sh¡tty forums, and then just drop it without releasing anything.

user posted image

Hi, pablo! Welcome back! sly.gif

ThePowerGuy.

Hi, pablo! Welcome back! sly.gif

WTF? I'm not the troll, you stupid twat. If you don't want to listen to me, fine. Just make sure your stupid mod doesn't die, instead of caring about spam so much.

Edited by ThePowerGuy.
user posted image

Oh god...

first Omexer meets a chubby chaser copying his mod called Jim, now you meet someone called Pablo. How many chubby chasers we have in this world?

ThePowerGuy.

You obviously don't know what a chubby chaser is.

user posted image

FRuTTi-Loc

@Cocky: this is my beta pack mod,will approved on GTAG soon.you can use any of them if you want

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Your beta hoe got bugged legs...

lol,i got the beta Hoe and the Beta drug dealer and the beta Ballas1 and the Beta Ballas3 and fam3 and beta LSPD Officer the real one cool.gificon14.gif

and bmytatoo that tatoo guy who give's CJ' tatoo'z, and beta CJ pants and beta MP5 and Tec9 and AK-47 no bugs on my peds turn.gif and i seen that pic's before i think u stealed the mods sneaky2.gif

Edited by FRuTTi-Loc

G The Generous

^what... the... f*ck?

the f*ck you think you are?do you have any idea that there are a lot of stealer around here and most of my mod has been stolen and uploaded by another asshole on internet and claim they made it themselves?have you try my mod in game yet?how do you know they are bugged?

you got beta fam,ballas,bla bla bla and more...let me guess... you stole it from people and collect them right?lol sound like i care,everyone interested in beta mod already got them,and there are another guy have made them,i'm not insane enough to make them again.

if you have no idea how this modding business is.GTFO,don't try to be smartass kid

p/s:my mod has been approved on GTAG:

http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=11520

grab it and see the different.if you have better mod,fine,use it,don't need to claim people for stealing just because they're look like.or you is paranoid,downloaded my mod and claim it made by you.however,i'm sure this mod has been on a lot of website now,and my credit is not there as well.i don't care about that,because just a completely loser need to steal people work and claim it by themselves

Edited by badboy_zay

69_black_69
^what... the... f*ck?

the f*ck you think you are?do you have any idea that there are a lot of stealer around here and most of my mod has been stolen and uploaded by another asshole on internet and claim they made it themselves?have you try my mod in game yet?how do you know they are bugged?

you got beta fam,ballas,bla bla bla and more...let me guess... you stole it from people and collect them right?lol sound like i care,everyone interested in beta mod already got them,and there are another guy have made them,i'm not insane enough to make them again.

if you have no idea how this modding business is.GTFO,don't try to be smartass kid

p/s:my mod has been approved on GTAG:

http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=11520

grab it and see the different.if you have better mod,fine,use it,don't need to claim people for stealing just because they're look like.or you is paranoid,downloaded my mod and claim it made by you.however,i'm sure this mod has been on a lot of website now,and my credit is not there as well.i don't care about that,because just a completely loser need to steal people work and claim it by themselves

Relax man. It just another stupid kid suicidal.gif. Ignore him.

I believe you cos i think you have made a thread about beta peds long time ago. Thats the proof. icon14.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

One female ped looked like Alyx Vance from HL2 that got released EARLIER than GTA SA and had better graphcs.

G The Generous

^yeah.but her texture is too cartoonnish because unfinished.i hope someone would retexture her to current SA style.

and don't quote a bunch of my pictures there,it's big and long,don't quote it

Well, I think it's not a very good idea.

Also ManDog: I am sorry for not being active lately but I have to study for my school exams.

Here is a beta map of San Andreas. You probably have seen it before, because I posted it twice in different threads already. I had another version, which had all the differences highlighted - I think there were about 15 of them, the major ones I mean.

user posted image

Credits for coming up with the original map go to the guy, whos name I forgot.