Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: BETA Edition

Kalvin

FightThePowa
Damn i reported him, although he's banned. sorry admins..

He said stop talking about the spam, damn. You people never learn.

San Andreas looks so cool with Vice City Textures, there is the big Beta feeling. Or CJ had a odd walk style, like a VC Cop. Maybe we can convert some VC anims to SA.

SA used wheels.dff and wheels.txd in the beta too! There still are the wheel files. So it's better to use some VC Cars. even the SA Cars were in VC Style. (TXD's)

Edited by countergame

FightThePowa

But San Andreas looks so cool with Vice City Textures, there is the big Beta feeling. Or CJ had a odd walk style, like a VC Cop. Maybe we can convert some VC anims to SA.

SA used wheels.dff and wheels.txd in the beta too! There still are the wheel files. So it's better to use some VC Cars, even the SA Cars was in VC Style, (TXD's)

It's true, I aggree with this. icon14.gif

Oh no, don't do a spam again. please...

You are the one spamming.

OK that's the beta walk style anim from CJ:

LINK IS DEAD sh*t

not the same, but looks similiar, right?

Edited by countergame

Everyone just f*cking SHUT THE f*ck UP!!! This topic has only led to spam, spam and more spam. Besides, I lost interest in this mod, it's dead. Moderators, please lock the topic.

riquenunes

GREAT job man, keep it up like this!!!!!!  tounge.gif  cool.gif  biggrin.gif

Everyone just f*cking SHUT THE f*ck UP!!! This topic has only led to spam, spam and more spam. Besides, I lost interest in this mod, it's dead. Moderators, please lock the topic.

Ffs, learn to read, it's only one post above yours.

G The Generous

great!another GTA SA beta mod has going dead again

this is the curse of GTAForums orly.gif

Dudes!! no, thats another troller. If you see, he is copying me:

For a start: The troller has a dot at end of his name, and his signature isnt in the middle, poor sad little baby...

MarshDanni

please forget about that and just think about the mod if you quit many will be disapointed including me also you have done alot and it would be a shame if you quit now

I'm not quitting, i just want this f*cker who's copying me banned....

MarshDanni
I'm not quitting, i just want this f*cker who's copying me banned....

ah thank god you're not quiting I was starting to get worry about the spamer who gives a s*it about him He's a a douche

G The Generous

LOL HAHA.that's troller is doing art of trolling,very impression,i didn't noticed it was a clone. lol icon14.gif

good to see this mod alive and kicking.let's step those troller aside.

Is there any way to add the PS2 blur and yellowish/orange pallete of colors? It would look cool, and you can see it in alot beta screens.

G The Generous

Is there any way to add the PS2 blur and yellowish/orange pallete of colors? It would look cool, and you can see it in alot beta screens.

yeah.it was awesome in PS2.graphic much better than we got on PC.

you can download a tool name SA GFX Lite by Dexx,it can turn your PC graphic like the one in PS2 with montion blur,lighting,effect and better texture filter.

and it will perfect if you use Color mod,it's turn out the weather in SA have an orange style like in PS2

@Jur1zz:gotta love your job on those beta vehicles,but i can't see the different.can you show it please smile.gif

For a start: The troller has a dot at end of his name, and his signature isnt in the middle, poor sad little baby...

Woah!!! i thought it was you lol biggrin.gif

i was nearly sad at that time lol.gif

edit: in this picture user posted image

You can see a small island near at Angel pine and it was covered by blip......maybe it could be something in there sarcasm.gif

Edited by [MM]Grove4life(New account)

G The Generous

^it could be Alcatraz prison (lol,not the name of main character in Crysis 2 icon14.gif )

remember back in the days people still hunting GTA SA myth and easter egg.some of the rumours on internet said that there is an exist Alcatraz prison in game and can't be found easily.

but bet you guys already knew this is fake and there are no file ingame.however they could be some bastard got the leak version of GTA SA before 1 week of the release.the leak version could have more hidden file and some undeleted beta file as well

This.

I'll try editing the timecyc.

txdeditor
^it could be Alcatraz prison

The Alcatraz prison is above San Fiero and it's obviously it, because the real life is in the same place too.

G The Generous

This.

I'll try editing the timecyc.

even if you use the timecyc.dat in PS2.you still can't get the same sky like PS2 without tool support

you will need Color mod,it will change the weather in PC as same as PS2,however you still need PS2 timecyc.dat.or you can use the timecyc.dat in TTDISA mod by Deezire,it had PS2 timecyc with some edition too.

for reflection,montion blur,... use SA GFX Lite as i said in above

however there are still more tools for you to choose.SA GFX Lite make my PC buggy a bit but it's look completely like PS2

yeah.it was awesome in PS2.graphic much better than we got on PC.

you can download a tool name SA GFX Lite by Dexx,it can turn your PC graphic like the one in PS2 with montion blur,lighting,effect and better texture filter.

and it will perfect if you use Color mod,it's turn out the weather in SA have an orange style like in PS2

@Jur1zz:gotta love your job on those beta vehicles,but i can't see the different.can you show it please smile.gif

Where I can find the "color mod"?

Edited by magg

TigerTanker

Damn, I don't visit the place for a month and there's already great progress. Good job guys, you're really making a good mod which is worth downloading. Keep up the good work, I can't wait to try this one out myself wink.gif

Take some cookies, you deserve them: cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif

riquenunes

lol

Didn't even spot the difference, especially at 2AM. tounge.gif

user posted image

Any process happened? Damn those assburgers who f*cks up threads for joke

^it could be Alcatraz prison (lol,not the name of main character in Crysis 2 icon14.gif )

remember back in the days people still hunting GTA SA myth and easter egg.some of the rumours on internet said that there is an exist Alcatraz prison in game and can't be found easily.

but bet you guys already knew this is fake and there are no file ingame.however they could be some bastard got the leak version of GTA SA before 1 week of the release.the leak version could have more hidden file and some undeleted beta file as well

Hmmmm....maybe it's like Police HQ tounge.gif where the country sheriffs lives there.

anyway the one you said leak version, i thought i saw it somewhere on internet cafe when i was a kid...because on East Los Santos the basketball court have a fence..and also there maybe some places to do lowrider challenge, maybe it's just a dream or WTF mercie_blink.gif

Making a mod that looks like everything you see in beta pics would be impossible. Check the picture of the beta Clover, for instance. The door to the strip club, and even the trees are different. I think R* did that on purpose (deliberately changing a LOT of stuff before releasing the game).

Mandog, will beta CJ added too? :

user posted image

Maybe, Togrul.

And we are not, DinoKid, we are only doing a few things.