Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: BETA Edition

Kalvin

Looks a solid start, but the UV isn't perfect, the whole of his left side of the Saints shirt is skewed.

Cool, nice work, Jur1zz!

Is it possible for you to convert some VC vehicles? smile.gif

@Bam: yeah, i'm gonna fix it now smile.gif

Cool, also. BETA Crew is nearly done, just need to finish off BETA Big Bear (he replaced Ryder in the BETA).

Here's a picture, to show some progress:

user posted image

Plenty more to come! biggrin.gif

Nice icon14.gif

--

About VC cars:

I dont think replacing VC cars for SA cars is good idea, in beta shots only old cars (that was in VC) are in VC quality but new cars always looked better (3d rims...)

They made a new cars first and then to upgrade old . I think cars shoud have one quality level sarcasm.gif

Beta big smoke

by Artur$md he made more beta characters in very good quality.

Ask him maby he will give you permission to use it .

Why waste time to make somthing what is already made ?

I wanna top my skills, i wanna do every character by myself smile.gif

You are a real modder icon14.gif and I'm convienced you ll succeed! smile.gif

Awesome job. Anyway, I founded that in beta of San Andreas instand of yellow markers near interiors, there were red 'X' markers, as you can see here

at 4:47.

Thanks for the INFO, problem is; i don't know if you can change the yellow marker to a red X, i don't know if it has a texture, or you have to do it VIA script confused.gif

About VC cars:

I dont think replacing VC cars for SA cars is good idea, in beta shots only old cars (that was in VC) are in VC quality but new cars always looked better (3d rims...)

They made a new cars first and then to upgrade old . I think cars shoud have one quality  level  sarcasm.gif

I was thinking the same

---

About marker, it is model, but i dont know if it will animate like in that video, but i think its will move up and down like yellow marker

About VC cars:

They made a new cars first and then to upgrade old . I think cars shoud have one quality  level  sarcasm.gif

I was thinking the same

---

About marker, it is model, but i dont know if it will animate like in that video, but i think its will move up and down like yellow marker

I think the only way round it would be to make the model of the yellow cone invisible, then attach a custom particle or effects.fxp to it via, ASI/Cleo or something similar.

About VC cars:

I was thinking the same

---

I know, but IMO. They fit in, like the VC taxi, and the Sanchez, also the Greenwood, actually. I think ALL fit in, becuz thats what makes it one of a kind smile.gif

BTW, i think that would be good, Bam. But i don't know if its possible confused.gif

G The Generous

well,the reason why beta always have some stuff that is from previous GTA game because it's a BETA,mean it is unfinish.so they have to use old stuff in previous game first,and then improve them.so i think we should keep some thing that is original and qualty instead of put old stuff to new stuff,use the unfinish one instead of new one

Okay, then, the VC cars can be a add-on smile.gif (if Jur1zz converts them..) so when the mod is released it will have the sa beta cars, and another .rar as a add-on with VC vehicles smile.gif

I'll post some progress tomorrow, as for now. I'm a bit tired wink.gif

BETA Big Smoke is already there, you don't have to rigg them again!

G The Generous

he want to test his skill

his model is good anyway,if he do this way his modding skill will be improved

Edited by badboy_zay

As i said..

I wanna top my skills, i wanna do every character by myself smile.gif

I'm doing every character again, even though they have already been made by other people.

Because, if i do use other peoples stuff, it would basically be a mod-pack, which i don't want.

Yes, it might take a long time, but i think it's worth a wait.

Anyway, BETA Salvatore and Pulaski is done! smile.gif

Salvatore:

user posted image

Pulaski:

user posted image

On pulaski i gave him dark brown hair, and some grey to make him look a bit old smile.gif

As always, more soon!

TigerTanker

They seem to be awesome. Can you show a picture about Beta Salvatore? I forgot the way he used to look like, and I'd love to compare. Here, take cookies: cookie.gifcookie.gif

Sal looks pixelated.

What beta pic shows pulaski with brown hair?

The door markers would probably be possible using the method ZAZ and FunctionX used for new particles by editing the "effect" files, no idea how its actually done though.

this is a compare:

user posted image

BTW, just to say. BETA Salvatore, i made that last year, and i wasen't very good at that time tounge.gif

So i'll try to re-make it, better smile.gif

TigerTanker

Oh, now I remember. Well, from the picture it seems that his shirt under the suit was modelled, they didn't solve it with a texture.

G The Generous
Oh, now I remember. Well, from the picture it seems that his shirt under the suit was modelled, they didn't solve it with a texture.

in fact that suit is from one of the ped model in cutscene.img (which you can see him appear in one of Sal's mission cutscene)

I think its good idea

but you shoud also replace steering wheel

GTA VC GTA SA

/`\

\_/ biggrin.gifo

How abaut convert VC car and add details like in SA cars

user posted image

beta Tram

user posted image

Cool work, i hope we can find someone to script, so they can let people jack the tram smile.gif

Also make it stop at places ofc.

Sorry for Double-Post, but i started making Pharmacy's from VC.

Some texture bugs, and need pre-lighting, then 1st pharmacy should be done smile.gif

user posted image

More soon!

More progress on pharamcy!

user posted image

What's done: Pre-lighting, added a window, and that's it so far tounge.gif

Still need to fix the texture bug.

EncryptedReality

Great work, wish you best of luck! smile.gif