Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: BETA Edition

Kalvin

Mr. Kingpin
First of all, how you gonna improve the engine? you think we're some professional game technician that know how to make a whole new engine. And how is it not better than SA final? the beta had 4 DVDs which means that it was much bigger and had lot more features. But thank you Badboy because you actually know what you talking about.

okay let's say this.

first of all,2 DVD from beta is really a lot,but even the game is heavily script and had more features,it should take about 2GB for the main folder.you may already know about GTA SA.3GB for audio and the main game file just about 1GB.so if there are 2DVD,there are no suprise here,R* just could compressed the file so people could buy the game with a worth cost instead of 2DVD just for 3GB of audio,and can't believe you still believe those sh*t on Wikia after everything that people said here dozingoff.gif .

of course,in SA beta,there are a lot of better features.BUT,MOST OF THEM ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO PUT IN GAME DUE TO LIMITED OF ENGINE,THIS IS THE REASON WHY R* DIDN'T PUT THIS IN GAME.so if you want the complete beta mod with these features,only one way that you need to create your own engine,that's mean using VC engine as i said in previous post.

the only complete beta features mod i have seen here is TTDISA.it's perfect,but it's still buggy and some bug just impossible to fix,but what Deezire have did there is really a God work.and guess what?it took him a lot of year to done such a mod.and now you want to take those features to beta mod with original limited SA engine,it could take you 10 year of your life and even after those years you will realized that your work is useless because those features are impossible to put in game.thanks God that there are CLEO mod here,we could put some features like animal or some kind like that,however it's still damn buggy and worthless

so the only thing that possible now are beta ped,car,cloth,some little script(of course not from the VC crappy one),so don't expect anything that could be a complete beta mod

Ohh ok now it makes sense. thanks for letting me know. I guess I got no choice and no I got a life so i aint gonna spend my 10 years chasing a BETA mod haha. And no I don't believe wikia. I don't know what people said about it but I don't got time on it.

luckymanhog
First of all, how you gonna improve the engine? you think we're some professional game technician that know how to make a whole new engine. And how is it not better than SA final? the beta had 4 DVDs which means that it was much bigger and had lot more features. But thank you Badboy because you actually know what you talking about.

okay let's say this.

first of all,2 DVD from beta is really a lot,but even the game is heavily script and had more features,it should take about 2GB for the main folder.you may already know about GTA SA.3GB for audio and the main game file just about 1GB.so if there are 2DVD,there are no suprise here,R* just could compressed the file so people could buy the game with a worth cost instead of 2DVD just for 3GB of audio,and can't believe you still believe those sh*t on Wikia after everything that people said here dozingoff.gif .

of course,in SA beta,there are a lot of better features.BUT,MOST OF THEM ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO PUT IN GAME DUE TO LIMITED OF ENGINE,THIS IS THE REASON WHY R* DIDN'T PUT THIS IN GAME.so if you want the complete beta mod with these features,only one way that you need to create your own engine,that's mean using VC engine as i said in previous post.

the only complete beta features mod i have seen here is TTDISA.it's perfect,but it's still buggy and some bug just impossible to fix,but what Deezire have did there is really a God work.and guess what?it took him a lot of year to done such a mod.and now you want to take those features to beta mod with original limited SA engine,it could take you 10 year of your life and even after those years you will realized that your work is useless because those features are impossible to put in game.thanks God that there are CLEO mod here,we could put some features like animal or some kind like that,however it's still damn buggy and worthless

so the only thing that possible now are beta ped,car,cloth,some little script(of course not from the VC crappy one),so don't expect anything that could be a complete beta mod

Ohh ok now it makes sense. thanks for letting me know. I guess I got no choice and no I got a life so i aint gonna spend my 10 years chasing a BETA mod haha. And no I don't believe wikia. I don't know what people said about it but I don't got time on it.

Forget him it's not chasing it's recreating.

user posted image

Mr. Kingpin

luckymanhog, however you wanna put it down. I mean after all, you're getting the same thing right? GTA San Andreas BETA version.

luckymanhog
luckymanhog, however you wanna put it down. I mean after all, you're getting the same thing right? GTA San Andreas BETA version.

Yes as long you do it then you 1 step closer.

user posted image

G The Generous

^x4

OMG not again PLEASE!

@luckymanhog: keep dreaming dude

luckymanhog
^x4

OMG not again PLEASE!

Who cares about VC engine just do the other beta stuff stop complaining.

user posted image

G The Generous
^x4

OMG not again PLEASE!

hahaha!

why don't you do it youself instead of think that people could do it???

your brain is handy than your mouth dude,use it

luckymanhog
^x4

OMG not again PLEASE!

hahaha!

why don't you do it youself instead of think that people could do it???

your brain is handy than your mouth dude,use it

Would you mind your own business.I think these modders can do it.

user posted image

Ye, i've already seen.

Anyway, i think i'm going to close this topic for spam, and create a new one when the mod is ready and released.

I'm sorry, but it's getting out of hand.

OP requested lock.

4XEtraA.jpg