Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: BETA Edition

Kalvin

The beta had some other sounds not the sounds of Gta sa

THe sirens

The gunfire

and some more....

No there werent. For f*cks sake read my reply. Rockstar always does that. They add different sound effects in trailers so it looks cooler. But itgame it always turns out slightly sh*ttier. It's a common method they use constantly.

0:29 - It doesn't sound higher quality, it just sounds different.

Mr. Kingpin

Thanks Junior. I didn't understand what you said. Did you mean, there is a model of the vehicle in Cutscenes.img? And can you provide a link to the topic?

And Mr. Jago, I think it's because of the video in Youtube or the way the video was created makes it different to listen to. By the way, in the beta it was possible to dance in the beach at beach parties random times.

Edited by Mr. Kingpin

The beta had some other sounds not the sounds of Gta sa

THe sirens

The gunfire

and some more....

No there werent. For f*cks sake read my reply. Rockstar always does that. They add different sound effects in trailers so it looks cooler. But itgame it always turns out slightly sh*ttier. It's a common method they use constantly.

I agree. look at the video at SWAT Shooting, the video plays slow motion but the gun sounds normal ph34r.gif

Man, why all the spam?, sorry for this, but it is getting quite annoying, i haven't posted progress since like the 12th page..

Most of the topic is built from spam, anyway, i do appreciate the help, and i really appreciate the 12,912 views on the topic smile.gif

Thanks Junior. I didn't understand what you said. Did you mean, there is a model of the vehicle in Cutscenes.img? And can you provide a link to the topic?

And Mr. Jago, I think it's because of the video in Youtube or the way the video was created makes it different to listen to. By the way, in the beta it was possible to dance in the beach at beach parties random times.

There you go:

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=474213

It's used in Cesar's cutscene for "High Stakes, Low Rider"

Mr. Kingpin

There you go:

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=474213

It's used in Cesar's cutscene for "High Stakes, Low Rider"

Ooh alright man appreciate it Junior. Are those mods finished or still in progress because I really want to try them out.

Ah, yes there are so many beta cars in the cutscenes img, i converted some of them.

Mr. Myriad

What's the progress on this moment? Can u show any screens or give us information?

Thing's what i am doing:

BETA Big Bear (trying to make it as perfect as possible)

Portland's road system from GTA3 to SA (for the forelli chase)

BETA OG Loc (having cutscene model problems)

There is something else, but i forgot what tounge.gif

So i'm working on all 3 at once, that is why there isn't any screens wink.gif

Did you want that basketball court fence I made for the mod ManDog? If I get any spare time I can work up other stuff too.

Marklez White

@ManDog Great mod. smile.gif Nice progress and stuff...Anyway...Have u seen dat guy with brown hat in Jeffery burger shot cleaning scene?He looks like beta Grove member,only with brown jacket n stuff...I think he was on streets in beta...So check out.^^

@Dingleman: Cool, thanks. Yeah, send it right over smile.gif

@Marklez: I'll check, thanks.

*QUOTED POST*

I think they're 100%, just question the author...

Mr. Kingpin

Yea ManDog very good job.

And Junior, ok.

Edited by Mr. Kingpin

Mr. Kingpin
Did you want that basketball court fence I made for the mod ManDog? If I get any spare time I can work up other stuff too.

THere was this BETA SA mod and they had created the whole Basketball court and it looked pretty close to the BETA. But the problem was that there was no texture for the court so it only appeared as a white model. But good work on the fence.

What was different about the basketball court in the beta besides that fence?

Mr. Kingpin
What was different about the basketball court in the beta besides that fence?

I'm not sure. Perhaps you should try the unfinished BETA mod. They have lots of models made.

I tried to make beta weather for mod.

Beta weather:

user posted image

Edited timecyc:

user posted image

Changes:

//8PM75 28 9	241 123 40  255 255 255	110 52 29	197 88 21	255 128 0	255 128 0	2.00 1.00 0.40 100 60 0	800.00 10.00 1.00 247 99 26	61 31 30	67 67 67 240	255 241 123 40	255 50 50 0	25 140 0//10PM75 28 9	241 123 40	255 255 255	41 17 22  222 99 19	255 128 0	5 8 0	1.00 1.00 0.30 160 100 0	600.00 10.00 1.00 161 66 19	61 31 30	67 67 62 240	255 241 123 40	255 50 50 0	25 90 0

Wow dude, epic work! thanks. This will also help in people feeling the beta atmosphere tounge.gif

Snip

Combining it with the PS2 timecyc the effects will be double epic. icon14.gif

Edited by BnB

Mr. Kingpin

Haha I was planning to do this for this mod. But he has a done a job better than I could think of. Great Job icon14.gif . Looks just like it. Can you send me just the timecyc please? I want to test it in the game.

And I agree with BnB

Upload plz beta bullet plzzzz tounge.gif

Please stop spamming! Nobody will get anything before any release!

Ok, I'll try to do the same, but how? Let someone please write

Learn modelling, that's all someone can say.

VictorTrento
Ok. im make beta bullet in Zmodeler.

Someone in the team already made that ^^