Bohemian Grove

PrussianPrince

PrussianPrince

So basically I didn't knew about it, until few days ago when I saw a video on YouTube at random. I've searched on Bohemian but it seems like they do not give those secrets that are merged with this Bohemian Grove.

I know this is a place where world's most powerful leaders are making pagan rituals and sacrifice kids and such to Devil's mercy.

Is this true? This information is pretty old, was filmed by a guy in 1989. Is it still active?

It's a conspiracy theory. If all the leaders were doing something so perverse and illegal something more substantial would have been discovered at some point.

U R B A N I T A S

Some links would help. I blame Twitter for all the sh*t topics lately.

vbSWr1A.gif

Sounds like some stupid college frat party for immature politicians with more power than sense. Nothing inherently murderous there though, that's just those Illuminati idiots on youtube making a stir.

U R B A N I T A S

I agree with El Zilcho. I'm absolutely convinced that the reason that there are so many crack-pot conspiracy theories in the US is derived of their political culture.

Untitled-1.jpg
AMD Ryzen 5900X (4.7GHz All-Core PBO2) | Gigabye X570S Pro | 32GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

EK-Quantum Reflection D5 | XSPC D5 PWM | TechN CPU Blocks | HardwareLabs GTS & GTX 360 Radiators
Corsair AX750 | Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic XL | ASUS RTX 4080 TUF @2970MHz | Sabrant Rocket Plus 1TB
Sabrant Rocket 2TB | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB | 2x ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Q Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4

I blame Twitter for all the sh*t topics lately.

I blame morons.

GrandMaster Smith
Some links would help. I blame Twitter for all the sh*t topics lately.

Hey you should make a topic about that.. tounge.gif

But on a serious note, Bohemian Grove is very interesting. Never did I imagine our political leaders all meeting up in a secluded forest to practice old age pagan rituals and mock child sacrifices.. I just can't believe that even with all the information out there, people still dismiss it as nothing and continue on as if it's no big deal.

I sure as hell wouldn't feel that comfortable with my next door neighbors running around performing mock child sacrifices, why they hell would I allow the people that run this country do so? Maybe it'll click to some people why politics are so flatout f*cked today.. cause maybe look at the people we pay and allow to run our sh*t..?

Never did I imagine our political leaders all meeting up in a secluded forest to practice old age pagan rituals and mock child sacrifices..

Because it never happened.

Seriously, why is it always the US that comes up with this horsesh*t?

Untitled-1.jpg
AMD Ryzen 5900X (4.7GHz All-Core PBO2) | Gigabye X570S Pro | 32GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

EK-Quantum Reflection D5 | XSPC D5 PWM | TechN CPU Blocks | HardwareLabs GTS & GTX 360 Radiators
Corsair AX750 | Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic XL | ASUS RTX 4080 TUF @2970MHz | Sabrant Rocket Plus 1TB
Sabrant Rocket 2TB | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB | 2x ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Q Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4

Never did I imagine our political leaders all meeting up in a secluded forest to practice old age pagan rituals and mock child sacrifices..

Because it never happened.

Seriously, why is it always the US that comes up with this horsesh*t?

Actually it has and still does go on but its not as bad as you think like"oh no illuminati illumintai their out to get me!" the Bohemia Grove is nothing more then a private club where politicians/singers/actors go away for a week or so and just basically "let it all hang out" for a lack of better words. they usually start off their ceremony which is often referred to as "the Cremation of Care" see the video below for further explanation. As far as some people who might think its all a big conspiracy and that they are planning the worlds end its not true although a couple of events can be linked to discusses that took place up there at the Grove such as the Manhattan project http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manhattan_Project but its not all bad in the end its just a bunch of elite men who go away to get pissed and have fun hell they even have information/a members list on wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bohemian_Club_members (yes i know unreliable source) but figured i post it here you'd be surprised i mean really is the likes of jimmy buffet and clint eastwood really up there trying to plan the new world order? come on......your probably wondering how i know all of this sh*t well i have done research in to these sort of things hope all this helps out a bit as to what this whole bohemian grove is all about! see their not all the big bad boogie men you thought they would be!! tounge.gif

I wasn't referring to the entire club not existing, nor to the existence of certain rituals or traditions- they exist in every elitist organisation- just look at Oxbridge. I was referring to the claims of mock child sacrifice and paganism.

Untitled-1.jpg

What's with all the denial? There's testimony, interviews, pictures and footage of political people, actors, businessmen etc. attending these secret meetings. Even Nixon said it was the most "faggy god-damn thing I ever attended"

So many people simply deny these things because it is not natural to them. They see fake sh*t on TV all the time, so how could it happen in real life? It gets to the point where you become extremely skeptical even to irrefutable facts

user posted image

So many people simply deny these things because it is not natural to them. They see fake sh*t on TV all the time, so how could it happen in real life? It gets to the point where you become extremely skeptical even to irrefutable facts

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. " - devil.gif

But seriously there's a ton of silly disinformation out there to make actual bits of valid evidence seems nonsensical and dismissible, your best bet is to go on what you've seen first hand but don't close your mind off to other possibilities.

Edited by meta187

I wasn't referring to the entire club not existing, nor to the existence of certain rituals or traditions- they exist in every elitist organisation- just look at Oxbridge. I was referring to the claims of mock child sacrifice and paganism.

Actually the whole mock sacrifice and paganism is included in their ceremony the "Cremation of Care" they place a dummy in front of the owl and after a few words are said and all they have this big light show and the dummy catches fire which sort of signifies the beginning of their 2 week long retreat

@Mr. Mister Because some people are just so close minded and quick to dismiss anything said about the subject even if what was said was fact also regarding what you said about Nixon he was actually referring to the San Fransico camp

Because the Christian base of the US is fun to f*ck with? Wait - I take that back. I'm guessing it is the Christian base of the US that starts these tall tales. Scare people into the arms of their god by telling people the other wackos kill babies and sacrifice the family dog.

I'm just tossing out crap BTW. I think people just really like drama, mystery, and conspiracies.

Because the Christian base of the US is fun to f*ck with? Wait - I take that back. I'm guessing it is the Christian base of the US that starts these tall tales. Scare people into the arms of their god by telling people the other wackos kill babies and sacrifice the family dog.

And the fact the whole damn thing is down to the interpretation of someone whose usually an outsider. If you don't understand the meaning behind something, you try and rationalise it with things you do understand. Hence lights in the sky become alien spacecraft, and peculiar rituals become pagan sacrifices. You should see the bizarre nature of some of the rituals performed in many of the societies at Oxford and Cambridge universities.

Untitled-1.jpg

"The Bohemian club! Did you say Bohemian club? That's where all those rich Republicans go up and stand naked against redwood trees right? I've never been to the Bohemian club but you oughta go. It'd be good for you. You'd get some fresh air."—President Bill Clinton to a heckler

Reading wikipedia gave me more information than any of those conspiracy sites or videos ever could.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove

On July 15, 2000, Austin, Texas-based filmmaker Alex Jones and his cameraman, Mike Hanson, infiltrated the Bohemian Grove expecting to uncover the owl statue being worshiped as Moloch, with human sacrifices thrown into its fiery interior. With a hidden camera, Jones and Hanson were able to film the Cremation of Care ceremony. The footage was the centerpiece of Jones' documentary Dark Secrets: Inside Bohemian Grove. Jones claimed that the Cremation of Care was an "ancient Canaanite, Luciferian, Babylon mystery religion ceremony." The Grove and Jones' investigation were covered by Jon Ronson in Channel 4's four-part documentary, Secret Rulers of the World. Ronson documented his view of the ritual in his book, Them: Adventures With Extremists, writing "My lasting impression was of an all-pervading sense of immaturity: the Elvis impersonators, the pseudo-pagan spooky rituals, the heavy drinking. These people might have reached the apex of their professions but emotionally they seemed trapped in their college years."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cremation_of_Care

pkmTc.gif

Speaking out of relatives who are involved with the whole Bohemian society. I can safely say it's some serious and depraved group.

Most people would like to believe it's some sort of camp group of fruitloops mumbling a load of random babble but it's very much a cesspool of evil acts.

user posted image