Mercenaries 2:world in flames

Mak

hello all ! well my question is simple and clear is "Mercenaries 2:world in flames" worth playing well , the thing is original dvd/cd games are hard to find here and they cost a hell lot of money. i was searching online and found out it has a demo version , so should i download the demo version before buying and what is u're opinion on the game is it worth it

i know its an old game now but u know i wanna try it out smile.gif ,thank you in advance

We have a topic for this game here:

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=365928

It's not a complete waste of time but it is broken, glitched and can be incredibly annoying and samey. If games are rare and cost a lot where you are, you better try this one before you buy it.

jMNM8n3.gif

I played the demo myself, the game is OK but I don't think I would enjoy it that long. I deleted the demo.

But as you said, play the demo yourself and then decide if it's worth it or not.

Glitchiest game I've ever played, there is even a bug where the enemies won't even shoot at you.

I still had alot of fun with it though, but Playground of Destruction will always be better.

G1T

I still had alot of fun with it though

This.

Better find someone who has it too so you both could do missions together. Seriously, it's a LOT better when you're playing with someone else.

Long Haired Freaky Guy

Word of warning if you do pick it up, one of the first missions of the game can really get you pissed off to f*ck. Those who have played it will know exactly the mission I'm on about, and it's been talked about on so many forums about the difficulty of the mission.

I played this game and I personally hated the f*ck out of it.

Boring, broken and no freedom. I'd recommend Just Cause 2 instead - far better in my opinion.

Chinatown Wars

I only like and have it for the destructable buildings and laser guided nuke.

I hate the oil thing. The one thing I liked about this game was the way you can just blow up every building. Sadly, you just see the same explosions after a while. and oil is limiting, I have to blow up some cars to get some of the freaking stuff.

I did like this game though. It was buggy and flawed, but fun.

Snake Without a Tongue

Glitchiest game I've ever played, there is even a bug where the enemies won't even shoot at you.

I still had alot of fun with it though, but Playground of Destruction will always be better.

This

I played this game and I personally hated the f*ck out of it.

Boring, broken and no freedom. I'd recommend Just Cause 2 instead - far better in my opinion.

This

Horrible game that relied almost completely on hype due to the success of the first game.

And this.

Biggest disappointment of the next-gen for me. I really loved the first game.

Just Cause 2 and Far Cry 2 are better options if you haven't played them.

well i could give a try to any one of the other games mentioned but is ordering a game from a site legal cause i can't download games from Steam or D2D ,my net speed is slow it would be impossible