Dead Frontier

General Scrotum

General Scrotum

"If I die by a zombie, I'm a useless martyr."

Main theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEOolYYe60k&feature=related

Story

In 1993, Secronom began to distribute vaccins of Netoronin-1. Originally, Netoronin was a serie of artificial secro-viruses engineered by the pharmaceutical company Secronom Inc. as a cure for cancer. Although the first commercial versions did not carry out on this task, they became common in modern medecine due to their extradordinary healing capability.

Nothing was much known about Netoronin-1, since neither the resulting nor information about it was publicly released. It was also rumored it was a total failure and that various genetic modifications due to an overdose, or too much taken doses, could lead to instant death. Some even if it was stronger than Netoronin-2.

In 1994, Netoronin-2 got released on the medecinal market. It surpassed its predecessor as a pratical medication and became an instant commercial sucess. Altering the metabolism of tissue, it fostered healthy growth at an extraordinary rate. Not simply muscles, or skin, but bones, internal organs, even nervous tissues. Previously handicapped persons showed signs or regainning their original body functions in a fraction of time needed for effort and cost intensive rehabilitation. Humanity had something to save lives in almost every situations.

After preliminary testing of some of the highest ranked countries, the governments of the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France, Germany and Japan bought samples of the vaccin for million of dollars. Some rumors said that the release of Netoronin-2 was to cover up the failure of the first one.

It would be a matter of time before Secronom would be synthesizing a compund that eliminates cancerous tissues and replace it with healthy flesh.

In 1995, Secronom held 109 test subjetcs to test Netoronin-3. He was supported by the Chinese government. The general goals of the vaccin were well known.

The objective of Netoronin type 3 was to engineer a virus with the same groundbreaking healing property as type 2, but with added capability of eliminating unstable tissues. Cancerous tissues can only be eliminated by outright removal or chemotherapy. Both methods placed heavy strains on the patient and was subject to fail entirely. According to Secronom's personnel, it was a real sucess.

In 1996, while they were finalising their testings of Netoronin type 3, either accidentally or purposefully, the vaccin got mixed with another one. This was the beginning of the fourth type of Netoronin. Secondary effects were noted in the hours following; powerful muscles, thick skin and extreme aggression.

A diary stated; "All the test subjects... They reacted the same...: first, an heavy nervous breakdown, loss of immune system functions and, eventually, death... However, the subjects... They revived by themselves in less than an hour... And they showed symptoms of heavy aggression towards the scientists, as well as heavy hunger."

Another said; "The test subjects, now deemed uncontrollable due to mental instability, are scheduled to be executed tomorow..."

The execution never took place, as the Chinese government launched a raid on the facility.

This is were the outbreak began.

Characters(The list will be renewed when a new character will come)

Character Name Character Description Marcus Flinch Protagonist/Playable character. He is a trucker. Patrick Washington A generous man living in a mansion. John Secronom Director of the pharmaceutical company Secronom Inc.

Mission List (The list will be renewed every time a new mission is released)

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/12100

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/12104

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/12126

Edited by Jisseikatsu

Seriously! How many times your gonna create mission pack topic without missions?

Jimmy_Leppard
It says: Last mission pack by Secronom President. What the hell, man? Are you gonna retire?

Very good and RE styled,I hope this one turns out epic.

I'm going to try it as soon as it comes out...

By the way, why dont you use [center ] [/center ] in your signature?

maliksusanto

make me remmeber online game name DEAD FRONTIER and If you want retire please dont do that we will miss you

(Many Great designer leave)Please dont retire cryani.gif

Wellcome to the club! SP.

One question though, will you stay here and visit daily (and still be active on this section) or you're leaving god knows where?

General Scrotum

COOLMAN12234555896~ No more. It's the last one.

Jimmy_Leppard~ You will see.

iAwsum~ Thanks. Just that didn't think about it (the "center" tags).

maliksusanto~ Maybe... You will see what I'll decide.

Kratos2000~ Hum, thanks? You will see, after this mission pack's over.

General Scrotum
Update: First mission uploaded. Play and feel free to give me feedback. Edited by Secronom President

General Scrotum
Update: Second mission uploaded. Play and feel free to give me feedback.

SevilleCheng

Looks interesting...I'll play them sometime.

PS:Will any GTAF members show up in it?

General Scrotum

Its kind of weird...

Secronom Inc. already exists in the Dead Frontier game...

If you say so... I'll give a look at that. I knew the game existed, but not more.

SevilleCheng~ Thanks. We already have one of them who appeared in the two first missions.

EDIT: The game is based on Dead Frontier (name, some names, Netoronin), but the missions are not based on game thing's.

I knew I had heard of this game before. My name was Secronom President (or John Secronom), but I stopped playing after 3D came out because it was lagging my game and/or crashing my browser.

Edited by Secronom President

General Scrotum
Update: Third mission uploaded. Play, enjoy, and feel free to give me feedback.

General Scrotum

Does anyone care about this mission pack or your just letting me do missions just for fun?

Does anyone care about this mission pack or your just letting me do missions just for fun?

Well, I can try now.

And don't expect many comments with actual feedback, we lack actual players. We have more people creating missions than people who actually play em.

every 6 people out of 10 who download this mod, they use this mod just to create missions, never to play others'.

General Scrotum

Due to the lack of feedback, I might cancel this mission pack...

maliksusanto

Dont stop make the mission

Like me nobody make a feedback to my mission but i still work the mission,Dont stop make dyom

I find the mission pack quite good. It has some dialouge, but it does not get you bored. The game also offers quite a bit of action and it's generally quite unique and fun.

icon14.gif

General Scrotum

Thanks for the feedback!

I'm thinking to convert this thing to what only one person on this forum did.

Edited by Secronom President

maliksusanto

i play the mission and great

but 3rd mission is bad,the interior not appear can you fix it?

General Scrotum

I can't. I don't have the original save file anymore...

Everything seems to work fine for me. You might want to re-install cleo (make sure it's cleo 3) and DYOM.

Oh, I was waiting for your next comment as I'dn't (I would not, handy, isn't it?) want to double post.

It took me some time to notice though.

The first mission was very very short, there isn't an intro or something, you just brought 2 people to mount chilliad and told them to protect themselves of zombies.

that's not a perfect way to start your missionpack, you'd need to enter the whole idea/plot in a proccess.

You need to let us know the characters, their background, add more dialogues.

Second mission just covers a plothole, in the first minute we are being told that your friend has "done" something and found a car. Atleast tell us how.

Third mission has this all interior stuff going on, other than that it's fine.

There should be alot more dialogues & cutscenes, cutscenes are shaping your missionpack, with proper use they could be even more interesting than the gunfights themselves.

Also, I rarely use smilies so people can barely guess the tone my post is written with,

so yeah it's all written in a positive way, I'm just trying to give honest feedback. " wink.gif "

General Scrotum

Thanks for your feedback.

Finally, I will continue this mission pack.

General Scrotum

Well... How could I say this...?

Due to some family problems, I'll be away for a few months.

Goodbye and take care, until we meet again...