Farewell

Vega LVI

Dear all GTA Forum members,

I am leaving the Forums today and I thought I'd make my last ever post saying goodbye. I want to say goodbye to all of the excellent moderators like Narcis_speed6, Ryan, Mati1501, K^2, PatrickW, uni, Suction Testicle Man, girishb and all of the others I did not mention. I want to say goodbye to all of the concept creators like Money Over Bullsh*t, akavari112, LuisBellic, xpb, Tyla and the others. I would like to say goodbye to everybody else on the Forums and everybody who has helped me with graphics (like Narcis_speed6, Drift-Kingz, UNRATED69). Moderators, if you want to lock this post I understand because I do not know where else to post this.

Farewell to all GTA Forum members,

Yours truly,

StoneHead37

ARE YOU SERIOUS? PLEASE SAY WHY!! No. Please don't leave, man. Please I love your topic it hhas too much potential. PLEASE. Just take a break, don't leave forever. PLEASE.

tumblr_mk683ddOTs1rkv9cvo1_250.gif

Man! No! Please don't leave!! I appreciate you mentioning me. Please don't leave. It has been a pleasure helping you, man. Please stay.

SAY WHY.

MAN PLEASE DON'T DO THIS.

I'd thought I never see the day that good ol' StoneHead leaves GTA Forums.

Respect man. Farewell and hopefully you'll return in the near future.

The short time that I'v been on the fourm and meeting you has been great.

I think you should keep the reason why your leaving to yourself.

Regards

-LEXTY

user posted image

Incredibly strange why someone would announce that there leaving a website don't you think

Incredibly strange why someone would announce that there leaving a website don't you think

Not in the slightest. He probably did it so others wouldn't be curious to his whereabouts. A rational decision in my opinion.

I wish he'd say why he's leaving though. Looking at his post history, it seems he left pretty abruptly without indicating any signs that he would be leaving the forums. confused.gif

May you return again someday, Stone.

23088_s.gif

Welcome to the hotel Grand theft Auto...

...You can checkout any time you like,

But you can never leave!

Nobody ever leaves this place.

True story.

Yes.

Didn't really know you that well but farewell to you. Good luck on the outside.

"You can checkout any time you like, but you can never leave." -Hotel California (Eagles)

Final post.

Whoever wants to take over the Albanian Tale, you may.

I'm actually making a thread about the Albanians right now, But in a more Carcer City like setting, you'll see. Well You won't but em... sad.gif

Narcis_speed6
I want to say goodbye to all of the excellent moderators like Narcis_speed6

I am not a moderator biggrin.gif , glad I could help on your stay.

He's an old member who swore not to come back here. He liked the place but he didn't feel it was his 'scene'. He came back, enjoyed it, but kept kicking himself over it. He'll be back. He may use another name (again) but he'll be back.

if you really wanted to leave, you wouldnt create a topic about it. its clear you want us to just say "stay we will miss you.." to you.

well i wont. if you want to leave, then leave.

if you really wanted to leave, you wouldnt create a topic about it. its clear you want us to just say "stay we will miss you.." to you.

OmeXr's got a point there

I think you're missing the point here. He said he was leaving so everybody would no he wasn't coming back. You sir, from your rude post, have just earned a spot on my disrespect list.

Kwandilibro

Though I highly doubt you're actually done with this site, I'll pretend to believe you and say goodbye. Goodbye.

Guys that's so mean and rude of you. You think he only seeks attention? Geez.

tumblr_mk683ddOTs1rkv9cvo1_250.gif

Good riddance. Just kiddin'

I guarantee you will be back on here tomorrow in one form or another. I used to merely dabble in GTAForums and now I'm on the forums as often as I'm on Facebook, if not more often. You'll be back. sly.gif