The Truth from GTA:SA = The Fixer?

zabl

Has anybody else noticed that The Fixer (that assassin guy)'s voice sounds very similar to The Truth, from San Andreas? They are also both very afraid of conspiracies and the government. Do you think they might be the same person?

na89340qv0n34b09q340

The Fixer's name is Wade Johnson, and The Truth and the Fixer are afraid of the government for different reasons (Truth because he is a conspiracy Theorist, and Johnson because he works with the mob), sorry. But I admit that would be awesome.

EDIT: I've also recently learned that the LCPD database puts Johnson's name as born in Texas, and I doubt The truth would have been born there.

Edited by zoo3891

Yes I thought the same thing!!

AlexGTAGamer

I don't think they are the same person. Has The Truth gone from conspiracy theorist to assassin ring leader? biggrin.gif

Maybe it's the same voice actor, but that's it...

tumblr_mk683ddOTs1rkv9cvo1_250.gif

Maybe it's the same voice actor, but that's it...

It's not the same voice actor. The voice actor for The Truth from GTA: San Andreas is Peter Fonda.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001228/

Their voice sounds a little similar but they are not the same person as what Zoo said.

Schismatist

The Truth is speculated to have an account on the GTA IV website whattheydonotwantyoutoknow.com under the name Trooth. And yes, I did copy this straight from GTA wiki.