Stuttering problem

Deepsaha001

Deepsaha001

I have a gigabyte 9400 GT. GTA IV plays great with this graphics card but the problem starts while driving. When i take left or right turn or press space bar then the game stutters. So is the problem in graphics card? Pls help me! I am frustrated about this problem.

My specs are:

Win 7 64 bit

C2Q 8400 2.7(4 CPU s) (4mb Cash)

Geforce 9400 GT DDR 2 1 gb

4gb RAM DDR 2

750 gb HDD

That's not a gaming card, sorry to say.

You can try using memrestrict and try turning off the windows event log service.

mkey82 when I had GeForce 9400, I didn't have problems with stuttering. My game was in "slowmotion" lol.gif , but no stuttering. Deepsaha001, if you prefer a slow motion instead of stuttering, like me, I suggest you to put your settings higher lol.gif I was having a lot of problems with stuttering with my new card, HD 5770, but after I put my settings higher, the stuttering has gone!! GOOD LUCK alien.gif

Deepsaha001

This graphics card is a 2008 release. So i am going to update my gpu. I am in a tight budget og $110 and i want to use a ATI Radeon as my previous graphics card were all nvidia. Pls suggest me a graphics card with what i can play in high settings in 1366*768.

Edited by Deepsaha001

Deepsaha001 I bought Ati Radeon HD5770, and I play everything on maximum, except for view distance and detail distance. In the beggining I had stuttering problem, but now I don't have more! I play with 25 FPS.

It will work, but you won't be able to play with high settings. Medium settings, at the most.