I'm looking for a mod I've played years ago

F.S.M.

As the title says - I'm looking for a mod I've played years ago. I remember it was quiet good, but I only remember a few things... Anyone knows this mod?

[VICE CITY]

This mod changed the game itself with many little tweaks, I can remeber these:

• It was a mod that changed the main.scm
  • You started the game at the airport
  • in many missions, you could chose to be taken to the mission's target via taxi
It was something like "New Vice City" or "better Vice City" or whatever - it was NOT the "New Vice City 2004 / 2007 / 2008"-mod! I don't remember the name, these tips were only a guess.

Please - I've digged through 36 pages of mods on a page, didn't find it... anyone?

I've played it too. It was called Vice City: Second Wave. Hope it's the same mod.

Do you start the game at the airport in this mod?

This is the one single point I clearly remeber (and the taxi-mission-stuff)...

http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=2506

Yes, it starts at the airport.

Wait... in the discussion they say "man this mod is fantastic but try to make it longer" - does it change the story?

Then it's not what I mean - 'my' mod does not change anything in thze story except for the fact, that you start the game at the airport - realistically because you arrive in Vice City. The whole rest is not changed (maybe small stuff) - so if this mod has its own missions, then it's the wrong one sad.gif

Wait... in the discussion they say "man this mod is fantastic but try to make it longer" - does it change the story?

Then it's not what I mean - 'my' mod does not change anything in thze story except for the fact, that you start the game at the airport - realistically because you arrive in Vice City. The whole rest is not changed (maybe small stuff) - so if this mod has its own missions, then it's the wrong one sad.gif

Just download the dang thing and check if its the right mod. sneaky2.gif

pkmTc.gif

Did it - no, it's not the rigjt mod. This one changes the story, mine just had some gameplay tweaks but no big changes. It was more a comfort-mod...

• 3 weeks later...
BadaBing15

Go to GTA garage or gta-downloads.com search in the total conversions then download Modstar New Vice city 2005

or you can just google it, hope it helped