Stuck?

AzuShin

I've decided to replay San Andreas. I'm still in the beginning, I've done all of Ryder, Sweets, and Big Smoke (just finished "Just Business") missions, no more are popping up.. Am I suppose to do something? Ceaser's mission hasn't popped up.

I just checked wiki for the mission list and it says Just Business unlocks Reuniting the Families. Have you gone back to Sweets house to see if there's a mission marker out front?

Did you do the race High Stakes, low-rider? It starts in El Corona.

Did you do the OG LOC missions?

I did all of OGs missions too. I didn't do High Stakes, Low Riders. non of Ceaser's missions didn't appear.

Madd Dogg's Rhymes: Mission 2 didn't unlock any Crash Mission.

I tired downloading saved games, but then crash. I have 1.0, and the saves are 1.0

Edited by AzuShin

Where did you get your Version 1.0 Game? Are you playing with the Original DVD in the Drive?

Are your Map icons turned on?

I got it work. I remember reading that I had to do a few side mission and gang wars, etc.

I got it work. I remember reading that I had to do a few side mission and gang wars, etc.

No, you don't.

You can complete the storyline without doing ANY side mission. Gang wars are only required to open "End of the Line" mission, which is the last. You need for that about 35% territories owned by the Grove Street Families.

Dead (Retired)