Police Officers

grandtheftautovideogamer

grandtheftautovideogamer

In the previous GTA's there has only been male police officers. Wouldn't it be more realistic to have both male and female police officers?

What do you GTA fans think?

Edited by grandtheftautovideogamer

HipHopHeadSeb

i've actually never thought about that, i think there should be both genders.. and hahaha, i never noticed all police where white either.. thats just ridiculous.. of course there should be more character models for police officers.

All genders are ok with me. Plus they should have some Rodney King type beating now and then.

HipHopHeadSeb
All genders are ok with me. Plus they should have some Rodney King type beating now and then.

YES! that would be mad to see on gta!!!

There actually are black cops, and I've heard a cop with a mexican accent in IV so you're wrong about there only being white cops.

OT; Saints Row has female cops and there's nothing wrong with that so R* should probably make women officers for V.

G1T

HipHopHeadSeb

i played it i just cant remember anything about it cuz my memories sh*t and after completin the game i just did drive bys and started turf wars all the time sad.gif

actually, i rode a bmx quite a bit to lol

i well wanna play san andreas now

Edited by HipHopHeadSeb

White Infernus

This is true... Though there are the black FIB guys in a few of the games wink.gif!

In the earliest GTA IV trailer, there was female cops, which means they removed them from the game. They always remove good features. I wonder why did they do that.

SA's biker cops were black too.

user posted image

As for female officers, I ain't big on that idea. I'd rather just shoot male officers.

Some female police officers here and there wouldn't be bad, but it should remain predominantly male as it is in reality.

I'd love to see some mounted police in the next GTA. Considering R* already has the models for some good looking horses, the feature would require rather minimal effort to implement.

Mokrie Dela

Ignoring the race side of this, because it's been proved that it's incorrect..

Female police officers should be in the game. I think there's probably more male the female cops, but now that i think about it, it's strange that there are no female cops...

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.

087rqaU.pngVw81Z2a.pngxWvxZoT.png1fb6cYB.png

Click here to view my Poetry

Snake Without a Tongue

Eh, there's not a whole lot of female cops in real life. I loved how they made all the cops fat in GTAIV. Now THAT was a step toward realism.

CubA_iLL_BrothA

i played it i just cant remember anything about it cuz my memories sh*t and after completin the game i just did drive bys and started turf wars all the time sad.gif

Samuel Jackson voice lol.

Running from police while they shooting at you is funny, they shoot more pedestrians then anything.

In III's canon, it was all about the models of cops. If there's only one model for a police officer, only one is going to appear. In IV, they made more obviously, but it doesn't bother me if there's a bisexual Nazi eskimo feminist as a cop - I'm still going to hit them with my car.

a bisexual nazi eskimo feminist sounds like a GTA character to me.

I lol'd

a bisexual nazi eskimo feminist sounds like a GTA character to me.

I bet your a nazi and biosexual.

I dont think a bisexual nazi could quite figure out an internet forum if hes got such contradiction in his own life.

Tha Lunatic 510

there's this guy in IV....

user posted image

then you have Tenpenny, his partner hernandez who's hispanic, and the Vice Cops from Vice City

but as far as female officers.. I guess it would be nice to have them in to make it more realistic.. but they should be scarce, since as in reality there aren't many female officers anyway.. overall though, I really don't care what race or gender they are

• 2 weeks later...
grandtheftautovideogamer

Yeah I know we had african american cops and male cops and when you call the police a female answers but you never see a female cop. I want differences!

Maybe, if you dropped the weed and cleaned yourself, you're memory would improve tounge2.giftounge2.giftounge2.gif

tumblr_mk683ddOTs1rkv9cvo1_250.gif