E3 Rumour - GTAV?

TenEightyOne

yes i was going to post this.

And i dont know why DUMB PEOPLE dont think another GTA is coming.. SMH.

Edited by yaboisly

I also think we will see GTA V before Agent....

TenEightyOne
I cant find the original Source...

Should be at the base of the linked article...

I cant find the original Source...

Should be at the base of the linked article...

Links straight back here notify.gif

TenEightyOne

Just went to check - was thinking "damn they're stupid!"...

...turns out I'm the stupid one biggrin.gif

Fixed now - my bad!

EDIT: We've now managed to track the actual original posts - they're in French but are linked at the base of our article anyway!

http://www.worldleagueracing.com/readartic...p?id=1302112660

Edited by TenEightyOne

lol the original poster is at Gamekult and his name there is: "O_O_O"

And he is maybe working for Sony. So but i dont care about Sony wink.gif I want some Microsoft Leaks biggrin.gif

And he is maybe working for Sony. So but i dont care about Sony wink.gif I want some Microsoft Leaks biggrin.gif

There is no need to start a fanboy war. Any leak is a good leak, provided they're from a reliable source and not some 15 year old fat ass who spends his day pulling it to Rebecca Black and making up fake GTA V leaks.

I don't know, he said that the game rockstar is working on is 'codenamed: agent'. I'm pretty sure Agent is the official title and not a codename.

TenEightyOne
I don't know, he said that the game rockstar is working on is 'codenamed: agent'. I'm pretty sure Agent is the official title and not a codename.

That's true... but it IS a translation from the original French - I'll take a look later and see how accurate that part of the translation is.

Finn 7 five 11

That is just a rumor posted up on a website, the rumor probably generated by us on this forum.

It being on a game website doesn't make it anymore legit.

There is no need to start a fanboy war. Any leak is a good leak, provided they're from a reliable source and not some 15 year old fat ass who spends his day pulling it to Rebecca Black and making up fake GTA V leaks.

I dont wanna start a War. Its my opinion. Like the guy said at gamekult. Sony is showing more for the NGP this year, could be a little bit boring. Maybe at Microsoft, GTA5 gets an announcement. I cant freaking wait for E3 2011 smile.gif

TenEightyOne
That is just a rumor posted up on a website, the rumor probably generated by us on this forum.

It being on a game website doesn't make it anymore legit.

Quite possibly... like all rumours it doesn't mean anything until it's fact... and then it's not a rumour any more biggrin.gif

Most of his posting is indeed NGP specific - and a lot of it is common sense when you work through it. There's no groundbreaking news in there really, we could have figured most of it out ourself.

Regarding the translation that said "Codenamed Agent"; the original post says "The Agent comme anciennement appellé."

This can mean "known for a long time as" or "formerly known as". I don't see the "Codenamed" part...

These posts (and I'm not believing them, just reporting them) are Sony specific because it seems the employee (as he claims to be) works for Sony or some affiliated company working on the NGP. There's no point in having a fan war - Sony players will be as keen as XBox or PC players to see GTAV hit the market!

Who knows if it comes out before or after all we do know is there will be time for them to start making it colgate.gif

gta-the-best

I dont wanna start a War. Its my opinion. Like the guy said at gamekult. Sony is showing more for the NGP this year, could be a little bit boring. Maybe at Microsoft, GTA5 gets an announcement. I cant freaking wait for E3 2011 smile.gif

haha and will MS not do what they did in 2010 and just show off kinect?

MS will be showing of causal games, SONY will be doing something different to that.

I believe that AGENT will come out before GTAV though.

Also it depends, if R* started development right after gta iv( for GTA V) then it could come out before or in 2011.

OmegaEvolution

They won't premier it at Microsoft's conference cause nobody will be watching it. Everyones eyes will be on Sony's conference again, it's packed with game reveals and new trailers.

TenEightyOne
They won't premier it at Microsoft's conference cause nobody will be watching it. Everyones eyes will be on Sony's conference again, it's packed with game reveals and new trailers.

Hmmm, I'm not exactly sure.

I've got both consoles and am equally happy with both... so with equinamity established I'll go on to say that if I were the boss of Sony I'd be trying desperately to buy system exclusives in the same way that MS have so succesfully done in the past.

Would I manage it? Who knows - it's a wallet competition biggrin.gif

wow that would be insane if rockstar used Agent as a Code Name for the next GTA. and what is even more awesome about that is the fact that Agent is a PS3 Exclusive and if its a code name for the next GTA then holy sh*t GTA is gonna be amazing since that would mean its PS3 only.

GTAV would not be PS3 exclusive. They'd have to be mental to do that.

Do not even think that the agent is a gta, if only because he had to leave for another ps2 and xbox smile.gif

TenEightyOne
wow that would be insane if rockstar used Agent as a Code Name for the next GTA. and what is even more awesome about that is the fact that Agent is a PS3 Exclusive and if its a code name for the next GTA then holy sh*t GTA is gonna be amazing since that would mean its PS3 only.

While it would be awesome if Agent was actually GTA... I'm pretty sure that the likelihood of it being true is absolutely zero.

The same goes for a PS3 exclusive I'm afraid. GTA V is a cash cow and Take Two will be frantically yanking as many udders as they can get their hands on.

Where I live a one-t***er wuddabin knackered bi-nah biggrin.gif

Finn 7 five 11

While it would be awesome if Agent was actually GTA... I'm pretty sure that the likelihood of it being true is absolutely zero.

The same goes for a PS3 exclusive I'm afraid. GTA V is a cash cow and Take Two will be frantically yanking as many udders as they can get their hands on.

Where I live a one-t***er wuddabin knackered bi-nah biggrin.gif

Agent was first brought up in like 2006, i don't think they would codename a GTA and wait 5 years before using it.

You guys really are a little desperate, coming from me.

desperate? perhaps but you never know with Rockstar they can be pretty unpredictable

• 1 month later...
TenEightyOne

Looks like the world-wide press are now regurgitating parts of this 'leak' with E3 not far away...

OdysseyVoyager16

That is not making any sense because if the next GTA is for PS3 only then rockstar will lose out on a lot of cash on PC And other platforms and they are aware of it,So in my opinion the Next GTA is not Exclusive Only to the PS3 confused.gif

OdysseyVoyager16

That is not making any sense because if the next GTA is for PS3 only then rockstar will lose out on a lot of cash on PC And other platforms and they are aware of it,So in my opinion the Next GTA is not Exclusive Only to the PS3 confused.gif