GTA SA Piercings and Bandanna help?

2PacalypseAlwayz

2PacalypseAlwayz

I got 2Pac mod from cornrow. He had bandanna.dff and bandknots.dff and the piercings with watchpink.txd and durag.dff in his folder

What do I do? Do I need to replace those 2 with one of the items or Do I need to add them. Please answer in full detail.

Please I want 2Pac to look like 2Pac as possible smile.gif

Replace it in player.img. Then go to Binco shop with 2Pac head and buy two of bandanas, and pink watch.

And I advise you to copy head.dff in 2Pac mod, rename it to cs_head.dff and replace in player.img, if you wouldn't do it, it will be bugs with cutscenes.

2PacalypseAlwayz
Replace it in player.img. Then go to Binco shop with 2Pac head and buy two of bandanas, and pink watch.

And I advise you to copy head.dff in 2Pac mod, rename it to cs_head.dff and replace in player.img, if you wouldn't do it, it will be bugs with cutscenes.

Hi. I don't get it. What do I replace with? and what about durag.dff? What do I do with it?

I all ready finished the game. So what do I do?

Rename durag.dff to watch.dff and replace in player.img. But it will be bugs so I advise you to copy watchpink.txd and rename it to watchyellow.txd and replace.

Also you can try to replace the zorro mask. Rename durag.dff to zorromask.dff, copy it and rename the copy to cs_zorro.dff, and rename watchpink.txd to zorro.txd

2PacalypseAlwayz
Rename durag.dff to watch.dff and replace in player.img. But it will be bugs so I advise you to copy watchpink.txd and rename it to watchyellow.txd and replace.

Also you can try to replace the zorro mask. Rename durag.dff to zorromask.dff, copy it and rename the copy to cs_zorro.dff, and rename watchpink.txd to zorro.txd

So for the Bandanna's, I have to replace right?

2PacalypseAlwayz

So for the Bandanna's, I have to replace right?

I mean, The2 Bandanna's. What do I need to replace with?

bandanna.dff and bandknots.dff

files named bandana.dff and bandknots.dff are already in player.img. Replace them with the mod files. They are bandanas models.

2PacalypseAlwayz
files named bandana.dff and bandknots.dff are already in player.img. Replace them with the mod files. They are bandanas models.

Thats weird...His face seemed to be messed up when putting on bandanna front.