Nameless songs?

spongebob96

spongebob96

Well, I can`t find this anywere in Google and Youtube, and I thought that you guys might actually help me...

As I know, there are some songs that aren`t played in any radio station in San Andreas, but you can hear them in some SAMP servers, when selecting/changing player skin. I am looking for a song that sounds like from the military, it sounds pretty mild and patriotic, there are trumpets playing solo and a snare drum playing in the background, and as I remember there were some strings also playing pretty silent in the background... damn I really hope you know what I mean, because I`m not native English. Please if you can get me a list of the other songs that aren`t in any radio station, and that you can only hear in some places in the game and in some SAMP servers. Oh and I know that with the ''GTA San Andreas: Hot Coffe'' version of the game there are no actual radio stations, you can only hear some random sounds and music from the game instead of orginal radio music. And you can hear the songs what I`m talking about. It would be even better if someone of you would know that song what Im talking about and name it, because, please, I really need that song :S

I believe SA:MP can be made to stream custom sounds - audio that doesn't even come with the game. You could ask someone in the server management if they do so. As far as I remember, all 'extra' music tracks I've heard in the game (such as Interior music) are part of radio stations.

If you'd like to do some exploring yourself, SAAT lets you play all sorts of sounds and music from the game: http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=225049

spongebob96

I am certain that these songs come with the default San Andreas, and yes, I would search for that song with SAAT just if I would now have GTA_SA on my system barf8bd.gif

And yes, talk about interior music, many of these songs ARE parts from radio stations, and many are.. not.

You are talking about those Driving/Flying/Boat/Biking school music don't you?

Indeed, I always wondered what was the title of those songs, sa I've heard some of them in real life too, not just in GTA SA which means they weren't tracks that were only made for the game.

spongebob96

Yes... dang seems like I will have to wait till I get to my new PC, because San Andreas isn`t on my old comp..

spongebob96

OK I FOUND IT

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR REMINDING ME THAT THESE SONGS ARE IN DRIVING SCHOOLS!!!

<3 u biggrin.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe the background music in Ammunation is what you have heard, "...when we whopped Australias arse!"

It goes; nah, nah, nana, nahhh, na na na na nah....

Edited by WAL575