Turtle Beaches

El Zilcho

I'm considering investing in some X11s and I'm wondering whether they're really worth it. Is the surround sound excellent enough to warrant £30? Does it give a good advantage online? Thanks.

U R B A N I T A S

Capricornus

I have heard from a lot of people, even down to the supervisor at my old job, that they are well worth the money and are of excellent quality. I am planning on picking some up in a few weeks or so.

caprisig.jpg

M. H. Hunter III

Have a set mainly for my 360 and they do work well for the pricing.

My first set of X1s lasted close to 2 years before they completely broke, so life wise would depend on frequency of use, how hard on them you are; ie. laying down with them on and putting extra stress on the pivot points around the ear cups.

Now my X11s I've had since Dec and there really hasn't been a problem with them so far and have worked well for my system.

La famiglia è tutto

The strength of a family,
like the strength of an army is in its loyalty to each other.
~ Mario Puzo ~

I'm considering investing in some X11s and I'm wondering whether they're really worth it. Is the surround sound excellent enough to warrant £30? Does it give a good advantage online? Thanks.

Where can you get them from? I need a pair of phones as I live in a block of flats and my 5.1s are just too powerful and I get a lot of complaints.

9322068076_d79a001db2_o.jpg

I bought a set of X1's last year and they're still going strong, not had any problems yet. They may not be proper surround sound but they still do the job and you can easily tell which direction the sounds come from (very useful for online shooters).

For the cheapish prices then they're well worth it.

s0h607k.jpg

Definitely suggest picking up a pair, I find that they just immerse you in the game so much more.

Don't you have to plug them into the TV? I mean if you do then that will be quite impractical for my current set up.

U R B A N I T A S

Tommy-Vercetti19
Don't you have to plug them into the TV? I mean if you do then that will be quite impractical for my current set up.

I'm pretty sure it's USB powered or it connects to that port on the 360 controller.

user posted image

yo wassup jim?

I think I might get a set of these. They aren't too expensive considering a regular crappy headset costs $20 something.

user posted image