Liberty City

LordDomy96 ITALIAN

LordDomy96 ITALIAN

Hi guys, I would create a mission at Liberty City, Saint Mark's Bistro. Now, how can I do?

You have to search interiors,because as far as I know Saint Marc Bistro and everything around it is listed as interior in DYOM.

General Scrotum

That's false! There is no Liberty City or Saint Mark Bistro (or whatever the name is) interior in the DYOM database.

You can either download a teleporter mod and find the exact location (X, Y, Z (not sure about Z)) and do the necessary things.

Or you can go on the DYOM missions database site and type "Liberty City" in the research field. Beware, some of them have nothing to do about Liberty City and some have.

There's a mod which allows you to get there by entering a building in the Los Santos Airport, so you'll just get in it and make whatever you want, since it just teleports you there, everyone would be able to play it without exceptions.

mkthetimelord

Get an interior teleport mod,if there are any that exist.I wanna know how people do them in area 51,it isnt on the dyom interior teleport list.Or do they just break in to area51? tounge.gif

Get an interior teleport mod,if there are any that exist.I wanna know how people do them in area 51,it isnt on the dyom interior teleport list.Or do they just break in to area51? tounge.gif

They just get a Jetpack and fly there?