Justin Bieber is going to sing for Japan

VercettiCrimeFamily

VercettiCrimeFamily

http://bloggersblast.com/2011/03/22/nicki-...sing-for-japan/

from bloggersblast Some stars are getting  together to help the victims of the massive earth quake and subsequent tsunami that happens in Japan on 11th march 2011. Most of the musicians who will lend their voice to the compilation album have been confirmed, while some are still to be announced

Nicki Minaj, Justin Bieber and Rihanna have said that they will participate in the charity project; while rumors have it Lady GaGa will join her fellow musicians.

The international community has joined their hands to help Japan and Hollywood stars have lent their support as well. Actress Sandra Bullock reportedly gave the Japanese Red Cross 1 million dollers.

Haven't they suffered enough?

CharmingCharlie

I think this is definitely a case of "the survivors envying the dead".

Just what they needed ! First an earthquake, followed by a tsunami and some nuclear problems, and just when you think it cannot get any worse...

OysterBarron

lol quad disaster!

wtBEybp.png

gLs7a8h.png
MODQEwD.png

LOL U GUYZ LETS ALL BEAT UP ON BEIBER CUZ ITS SO FUNNY AND HIP TO DO LOLOLOL.

Grow up, will you? He's just a kids who sings pop music. Big f*cking deal, get off his little nuts. I don't like his music either, but making fun of him for anything is getting old quick.

TommyMufc-Champs

Exactly my thoughts icon14.gif

Tha Lunatic 510

damn.. after reading the title, this is exactly what I was gonna say when I entered... I guess I'll just alter it

-well, somebody has to suffer from him.. rather them than me

Grow up, will you? He's just a kids who sings pop music. Big f*cking deal, get off his little nuts. I don't like his music either, but making fun of him for anything is getting old quick.

+1 I thought I was the only one who felt this way. dozingoff.gif I recommend everybody like Bieber's fanpage on Facebook in protest.

This should be moved to Music Chat.

4XEtraA.jpg

Hating doesn't get you far. If people in Japan want to see Bieber, that's fine. If people don't like him they won't go see him. Plenty of artists are sh*t in my eyes but I don't bitch about them non stop.

U R B A N I T A S

Moon wants a bit more lean in this conversation, doesn't he rolleyes.gif

If there's enough fans of his and those other folks in Japan right now then I'm sure this is going to be a major joy bringer. On the otherside, douches are going to be making loads of memes about it relating to the Earthquakes and meltdown danger, I'm certain.

kzgN7qp.png

VercettiCrimeFamily

I'm just stating a fact... How would you like it if your country had this disaster, and the next person you see coming to sing was Justin Bieber? I wouldn't be to pleased.

Drift-Kingz

I can imagine Nicki Minaj singing for them... "meh meh meh".

Well, at least they're doing a good thing. Let's just see Japan opinions first...

Am I the only one who thinks Justin Bieber is a good singer?

And No,im not a teenage girl.

I'm just stating a fact... How would you like it if your country had this disaster, and the next person you see coming to sing was Justin Bieber? I wouldn't be to pleased.

I think actually you'd be more worried about where you are going to sleep, if your family is still alive or if you are going to die from radiation sickness at any point in the near future.

Seriously, why is it that every time Bieber is mentioned, even if he's doing a good thing, people jump on that and say that he's making everything worse?

The money that this single makes will go to save and rebuild lives in a first world nation much like the UK or the US. It's just a shame that people around here are so close-minded.

Jokes aside, finaly he does something good.

Finally? He already donated $1 million to japan ya know

Long Haired Freaky Guy

Agree with Josh on this one. The Bieber-hating bandwagon is starting to get really boring now, and saying you hate him for no reason whatsoever gets you f*cking nowhere. If you don't like his music, then turn it off, simple enough, but when the kid agrees to do something for a good cause, then I think it's wrong to hate on him.

Moon wants a bit more lean in this conversation, doesn't he rolleyes.gif

wink.gif

Honestly, what's the point of this thread? OP made it just so he could post some lame quip that he probably saw on some other forum. Get the f*ck over it, assdicks.

4XEtraA.jpg

Tommy-Vercetti19

It's a good idea if you ask me, 1 million dollars could rebuild a small Japanese town. I could only image the amount of money that will be raised from it. Fair play i say!

user posted image

yo wassup jim?

I'm just stating a fact...

I think you need to learn the difference between "opinion" and "fact."

Slosten.gif

How the f*ck is singing going to help fix a natural disaster? mercie_blink.gif

user posted image

How the f*ck is singing going to help fix a natural disaster?  mercie_blink.gif

Because it will help raise money for relief efforts?

I can't tell whether you people are stupid or delusional, but for the love of f*ck, stop it. I'm sick of hearing about how much you hate Justin Bieber, just... just f*cking stop.

Claude4Catalina

I respect him a bit more knowing he's donated a mil and isn't be an armchair activist about it, granted I still dont like his music but what if someone like Jay Z did exactly the same thing, you'd get the rap haters spraying their hate-juice over it; being ignorant to the fact that he's actually doing something to support the cause. admittedly in the first few days of the disaster, I cracked a few tasteless jokes but fair play to Justin Bieber for trying to help, sh*t, $1million is a hell of alot to donate, regaurdless as to how much he earns, its still alot to donate to something that, in all honesty, isn't much to do with him considering he's on a different continent, I'm sure if it happened to any of us, we'd want the help as soon as possible, even if it is from someone you dislike.

just my probably distorted view on things.

Jokes aside, finaly he does something good.

Finally? He already donated $1 million to japan ya know

He didn't. Sandra Bullock has donated $1million but I can't see any mention of Bieber doing so. That is, on a credible source.

I can't tell whether you people are stupid or delusional, but for the love of f*ck, stop it. I'm sick of hearing about how much you hate Justin Bieber, just... just f*cking stop.

Exactly my thoughts. It's great that everyone has formulated their own opinions (or had them dictated to them by others on 4chan or whatever the f*ck, either way) but I really don't want your views on anyone to be rammed down my throat forever and a day. The original poster probably decided to be edgy and cool by making this thread, and it really hasn't worked, but lets not dig ourselves into the same pit of idiocy people.

Tha Lunatic 510
I respect him a bit more knowing he's donated a mil and isn't be an armchair activist about it, granted I still dont like his music but what if someone like Jay Z did exactly the same thing, you'd get the rap haters spraying their hate-juice over it; being ignorant to the fact that he's actually doing something to support the cause. admittedly in the first few days of the disaster, I cracked a few tasteless jokes but fair play to Justin Bieber for trying to help, sh*t, $1million is a hell of alot to donate, regaurdless as to how much he earns, its still alot to donate to something that, in all honesty, isn't much to do with him considering he's on a different continent, I'm sure if it happened to any of us, we'd want the help as soon as possible, even if it is from someone you dislike.

just my probably distorted view on things.

this is mostly true... me, personally.. I just crack on Justin Beiber cuz I can.. I honestly don't know any song he sings.. except maybe the one that goes "Baby oh baby ohhhh" but I don't even know if that's the title or not

but as far as that $1 million donation.. don't believe the hype, that donation is an investment if anything.. obviously his PR reps suggested to he and his parents to donate $1M to show how much he "cares" and within a year, he'll gain a 25-40% increase in income compared to last just off of this donation alone

BUT IT'S STILL A GOOD CAUSE!

but as far as that $1 million donation.. don't believe the hype, that donation is an investment if anything.. obviously his PR reps suggested to he and his parents to donate $1M to show how much he "cares" and within a year, he'll gain a 25-40% increase in income compared to last just off of this donation alone

He hasn't given any money to anyone at all. Instead he is going to be giving his support to a compilation album with U2, Rihanna and Nicky Minaj. Gwen Stefani and Sandra Bullock are the only people who have given $1million in the news right now. All rumours regarding Bieber and Lady Gaga giving ridiculous amounts of money are plain bullsh*t.