Name some weird things in GTA 4?

sure shot

in the statue of happiness on the very top there is a door that u can walk thru and there is a chained heart still beating

AlexGTAGamer

We all know about the "Heart Of Liberty City" easter egg, it was the first easter egg to be found in GTA IV way back in 2008. Anyway "Blue Hell" is a weird thing in GTA IV and for funny signs there is a shop in Hove Beach called "Hot Coffee Shop". biggrin.gif

Lord_Ant_Warrior

It's pretty well known but I thought it was weird how "Undercover Lover" on Lovemeet.com is a pretty good fit for Michelle. I also think it's hilarious how one of the Cluckin' Bells near Holland is shut down because of it breaking several hygene laws.

Others from the top of my head:

- Vinewood Laundromat (San An reference)

- VICE SQUAD graffiti on walls in gang areas (Possible Vice City reference)

- The Strip club in Alderney bears uncanny resemblence to the famous club in The Sopranos (with Alderney being based heavily on New Jersey)

To be honest, with the game being out 3 years nearly, most of the weird and wonderful things about LC have already been discovered.

Edited by Lord_Ant_Warrior

Brands like Nail Her, FlyUS and Al's Furniture (Al Capone's businesscard stated him as a used furniture dealer) have some suggestive and hilarious names, not to mention the Cope graffitis found around the city and a billion other things, honeslty most of the stuff is already discovered.

Project stairways also have some cool writings on their walls, stuff like Welcome to Hell, Turn back now while you can, Smoke pots, not rocks and various others can be found.

8wjrzl.png

Well,probably everyone knows this one,but in the hospital,there's a sign that says "Do you have SAFE SE)(?"

Well i dont know why the hell 50 cent was in it. As you can find him at a train station. The beating heart yes there was a rumour saying some sea monster of some sort although i was never on water so i didnt search that. Something to do with a sinking ship er... on another topic someone mentioned a V being on the runway for take off when u say packie leave the airport

grandtheftautovideogamer

One weird thing in GTA IV was the Vice City radio station.. Wrong Location...

One weird thing in GTA IV was the Vice City radio station.. Wrong Location...

Vice City FM is, infact, a radio station available in all vehicles operable in Liberty City. The point that you fail to understand is that Vice City FM is hosted and operated from Vice City itself and is broadcasted all over America, including Liberty City.

Back on topic. The oddest glitch is that Red Room glitch in the Alderney hospital where you are able to enter that sealed off red room via the hospital bed window. The vibe the room provides is creepy and quite frighetening. The fact that you walk through the wall into the next room can be a nuisance as some random player dressed as a zombie car scare the living sh*t out of you. The weirdest myth is the Ratman (even though it is fake and fanatical). But, everytime I head down into the subway with a car, I get the feeling that the Ratman is going to come and eat my brain. mercie_blink.gif

TenEightyOne
in the statue of happiness on the very top there is a door that u can walk thru and there is a chained heart still beating

Definitely one of the oldest known Easter Eggs, but it's good to see that people are still enjoying that sense of discovery after all this time!!!

For me a strange thing is an ommission rather than an inclusion... why doesn't the t-shirt you find at the statue say I 'heart' LC?

I really thought there'd be one!!!

Lord_Ant_Warrior

I will add to the list of weird things: those stupid f*cking cops get on your case just for using the fire truck's hose! I was trying to push an Unjackable lustered black Cognoscenti from the mission "Actions speak louder than words" to my Middle Park East Space and I kid you not, by the time I reached the road near the United Nations building I had incurred a 4 Star Wanted level! I didn't even shoot at the cops! I got the first star for spraying a car (the police radio classed it as "damage to property"), I got the second star for basically continuing with my business and doing my best to try and ignore the Police, all the while trying to concentrate on pushing the car to my spot. The third star came because in my spraying efforts to try and push the car a little further down the road I sprayed a few Police cars, and then finally, my Cognoscenti started to set on fire and I was frantically trying to turn around to aim at the engine to douse the flames with the hose, in the rush I accidentally ran over two Police Officers and started to spray the other Police cars because my aim was off- it gained me a fourth star. All without firing a shot.

It sounds farfetched but believe me, if you've ever tried the 'Fire Truck pushing method' to obtain rare vehicles, you'll know how easy it is to incurr a wanted level. For some reason that Fire Hose seems to easy to raise your wanted level, I just don't get it. Talk about weird.

Spider-Vice

That's most likely a reference to Miami Vice (Vice Squad), not GTA VC.

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Lord_Ant_Warrior

That's most likely a reference to Miami Vice (Vice Squad), not GTA VC.

I'm not so sure about that. They went out of their way to make sure the "Vice" was in VC style pink. The two are kind of interlinked anyway, with Miami Vice heavily influencing many of the things in VC- and it's not as if Rockstar aren't well aware that any mention of "Vice" with pink lettering in a GTA game would bring about connotations of Vice City to any GTA gamer.