How many hours a day do you spend on the a forum?

VercettiCrimeFamily

VercettiCrimeFamily

I spend around 2-3 hours per day, not too much I would like to spend more time if I had enough time icon14.gif

23 hours a day. I spend the remaining hour in an oxygen tank under suspended slumber.

leik oh em jeez!

1-2 hours. Less when I work all day.

AlfieWilRus

3-6 hours a week. I'm not on a lot, busy. I wish I could, but school is getting crazy lately.

macorules94

On school days, about 30 minutes in the morning, and about 1-2 hours after school, while I do other stuff.

Probably a few hours total a day. Usually I browse for half an hour occasionally during the day.

23088_s.gif

I haven't really clocked myself while I'm on here but I did use to spend an awful amount of time as is evident from my ginormous e-penis.

depends how much time i have or depends on the what time it is i also have to finish my work befor i get on here.

An hour. Maybe two. That is for GTAF.

I go to Allducks.com when watching Anaheim Ducks hockey games, and chat while watching. And that can last up to three hours.

Overall, on an average day, It's probably like three hours. More if I don't have anything better to do.

I log in 2-3 times a day, 30 minutes total i'd say. Sometimes my brother lurks the forums, not sure if he posts tho nervous.gif

user posted image

PresidentKiller

1-2 hours a week, tops. I used to be here for hours a day but not anymore, a lot of things have changed but many people have not, just like IRL.

uLAyIka.png

Chinatown Wars

I go to work from 7am-3pm so for like 10 min in the morning and 2-3 hours at night

I will check in on my phone sometimes at work though

why would I be anywhere else? Socializing with friends? hell no! This forums got everything I need!

When I am really bored, I just open up GTAForums, see that nothing is new, close it and 30 seconds later open it up again. Rinse and repeat. When there is something interesting, I read and post, so I'd guess that accumulates up to about 3 hours a day?

We will be the arms that lift you up oqKntbC.gifWe will be the hand that strike you down

I usually visit around 5 times in a day and spend no less than 10 minutes browsing on each visit.

Exactly the same as Ed really. When I'm doing something I'll go for days without opening up the forums; however now, for instance, I have f*ck all else to do so I'm just going to cruise around here for about an hour...

Tha Lunatic 510

maybe like a total of 20-30 minutes I'm actually looking at this forum but technically I'm on 24 hours a day everyday because I have it saved in my browser on my cell phone and when ever I wanna check something or I get new info, I just click it

TommyMufc-Champs

Depends on the day. If It's a school day probably 1 hour, Saturday maybe 2-3 hours, on Sunday maybe 4-5 hours and when I'm off for like 2 weeks probably 5-6 hours a day.

Exactly the same as Ed really. When I'm doing something I'll go for days without opening up the forums; however now, for instance, I have f*ck all else to do so I'm just going to cruise around here for about an hour...

I'll third this.

user posted imageuser posted image

Brown Sugar

I guess I better get studying, all the people with exams seem to be on for less than an hour. I on the other hand spend about 1-2 hours a day on here.

I have an erratic sleeping pattern. So I'm usually up all night, from about 11pm to 6am, listening to music...in the dark....all alone. So I browse this (and a few other) forum(s) most nights.

During the day I only browse for maybe an hour and a half.

user posted image

Same as facebook, I have to have this open in a tab while I'm browsing the internet or generally on the computer, which is alot of the time. Usually I just refresh to check for anything new/interesting, but not really actively spending time on the site.