Do you kill peds?

SLRMC93

149 members have voted

1. 1. Do you kill peds?

• Only if they are still alive.
    • Only if they get in my way, which is all the damn time.
    • When I want to get a wanted level.
    • If I do its accidental.
    • I can't stand the thought of it.

IF THERE IS A THREAD LIKE THIS OR IF THIS IS IN THE WRONG FORUM, PLEASE REMOVE, MOVE, LOCK, ETC. AND IF SO, I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE

Personally me, I just kill peds when the story is over, and I want a wanted level, or when they piss me off by smashing into my car, or running me over, but its like when the game starts, i try as hard as I can to avoid killing them.

General Goose

Only if I'm deliberately effing around. When I'm playing normally, I try and minimise the deaths I cause for civilians and cops.

It really depends on the mood I'm in. If something happens that pisses me off, like getting busted (happens very rarely), I will go on a murdering rampage.

If not, I usually try to avoid just randomly killing people for no reaosn.

Drift-Kingz

All the time. Especially in GTA IV. cool.gif

But I don't do it when I roleplay, though.

TommyMufc-Champs

Only If I'm messing around really.

if i do it it's accidental like if I'm shooting my desert eagle & a ped gets in the way of my aim.

Frequently, when I am in a shootout with a few cops, I occassionaly kill pedestrians who get in the way.

Everytime I'm in a car, the safest place for the peds would be the road.

zeppelincheetah

all the time devil.gif

whenever i started GTA IV i tried to avoid it but lately i'll play it just to go on killing sprees. i particularly love to run over peds on pedestrian walkways

rampage_ani.gif Xx can't kill what's already dead xX rampage_ani.gif

No. But it's pretty cool to spray all over the windshield and watch it turn red.

General Scrotum

If I kill them, it's either accidental or they get in my way when I shoot at an enemy.

Whenever they are on my way. I can't help or anything if they happen to be walking on the sidewalk when I'm shortcutting a little. smile.gif They rarely get caught in the crossfire between me and all the baddies in the game, but if they do... well, I don't mind. Peds wouldn't be in this game if they couldn't be killed.

Long Haired Freaky Guy

Noone else think option 1 on the poll is rather strange? dontgetit.gif

When I first get a GTA game, I tend to spend a few good hours mowing down all the pedestrians, just to see what happens. Like on VC, they flew up in the air, which made me laugh when I was younger. IV was good as it was a whole new physics engine, and watching how they interacted with the front end of your car was fun, especially slowly going into them and watching them desperately trying to push your car away from them.

Whilst playing the game properly though, I tend to stick to roads, and only tend to hit pedestrians when they happen to be on the road for some reason, or when am taking a shortcut round a corner and hit them.

If I want some cops to be all over my ass, I usually pluck off a few random pedestrians to get them started.

I don't know which poll option applies to me. I just nulled it.

I tend to leave them alone but I'm not adverse to it. I found myself going on pedestrian killing sprees more on IV because I simply loved the way they flew off my car. In fact, I'd spend a fair few plays just doing that - finding a car, going to Middle Park and just plowing through the fine citizens of Liberty City like a snow drift. In previous games, pedestrians tend to slow me down (literally) so if I wanted to exhibit a sadistic side I'd just follow girls that looked pregnant with a knife.

As LHFG said, I usually stick to roads when I've got somewhere I want to be, only going off the beaten track like fields and such when I know I'm not going to run into Farmer Giles and his wife.

I only kill peds when.....actually I can't remember the last time I went on a rampage IV.

If the ped's a gang member, I will say hello to him with a shotgun. But if the ped's an ordinary civilian and I accidentally kill him, I'll take a minute to mourn the dead, wait for another minute for the police to arrive and then basically run my ass off from them.

I never EVER kill a ped in Red Dead Redemption, and that's just because they penalise you for it.

I only kill peds when.....actually I can't remember the last time I went on a rampage IV.

If the ped's a gang member, I will say hello to him with a shotgun. But if the ped's an ordinary civilian and I accidentally kill him, I'll take a minute to mourn the dead, wait for another minute for the police to arrive and then basically run my ass off from them.

I never EVER kill a ped in Red Dead Redemption, and that's just because they penalise you for it.

That's why you wear a bandana. You won't lose fame or honor. So you can kill anyone with no penalties other than getting caught. Unless you have all the outfits. The one in particular (I forget which one), you can do anything with no penalties at all.

All the time. Once I hit 100% I just cause mass chaos.

Edited by Raptomex

I actually drive through sidewalks instead of the roads in San Andreas. So, yeah, sidewalks are nice and red in my game.

i kill them in every way posible fire knife gun shot to leg then chest and finaly the FACE YEAH!

murdering peds its a hobie espaicely in 4

I selected the 'When I want to get a wanted level' option, but most of the times, it's just for the heck of it. I don't play IV for prolonged amount of time as I get bored quite soon after fooling around in cars, driving recklessly at high speeds and such. Then just before exiting the game, I go on a killing spree trying to score as many headshots as I can and then I exit the game just before I'm about to die.

devilrock28

That's why you wear a bandana. You won't lose fame or honor. So you can kill anyone with no penalties other than getting caught. Unless you have all the outfits. The one in particular (I forget which one), you can do anything with no penalties at all.

All the time. Once I hit 100% I just cause mass chaos.

The name of the outfit is The Bureau Outfit. And I usually do the same. Once I get 100% I usually begin going on rampages. Sometimes I'll start rampaging after I finish the storyline.

who doesn't kill peds.

Anybody who doesn't play GTA, seriously they are impossible NOT to kill at least one, on GTA III era games they always seem to jump in front of my car, in a suicidal tendency.

General Goose
who doesn't kill peds.

Anybody who doesn't play GTA, seriously they are impossible NOT to kill at least one, on GTA III era games they always seem to jump in front of my car, in a suicidal tendency.

In IV, at least, it is quite easy not to kill peds. You may cause a few casualties with reckless driving and such, but it's possible to eliminate even them.