Deadly Redemption

hebekie

Hebekie presents...

user posted image

Theme

...Story :October 2...1992:I'm sick of it, i wish i was rather a gangster than a cop, always working for fat old guy's that constantly are rude against you,I'm only 27,what do they expect..its always so boring in here to...that night a file from an unknown person came in, it said read this Frank...i wonder who it was,it came from SA.San Andreas , the beaches , the palmtress , the lovely taverns.I opened the file and what i saw was disgusting , photo's from a girl ripped into pieces,here stomach was ripped open and the organs came out.The person who send ed me this was the most sick person i ever saw,the first thing the next morning when i came whas a ticket on my desk to travel to SA...i didn't know anyone , the only thing i know is that I'm dealing whit a psycho ...

...Game play...

You play as Frank Rider , a lonely man that works already for 3 years in LC federal research facility.The unknown person the send ed him the file is probably the killer or a witness from it,the girl whas called Anna and whas a girl from 18.I wonder who would do this sh*t,its time you check out the place and warn everyone for the upcoming storm.

This pack will not be created in storyline feature and it will be just like in the old days,you will always start off at your hotel and you will mostly receive phone calls when your really needed,

Solve cases that don't have a connection to you re main case and receive money , take pictures and important things whit you, explore the underworld from SA .

-----

user posted image

Character Info
Frank Rider Is the main playable character through the whole story , while he has no wife or kids he is a warm hearted man , only he isn't that good in conversations.
Maria Belleni Is Anna's mother , and is confused as hell, she dusnt now what to do or what to say. Talking to her is no option
Cheryl caller Is Maria's 2 daughter,she is very slient and she dusnt have any friends,altrough sometimes she completly dissepears and comes back after 5 day's.
Maurice Meloy Is Anna's father , while he is very depressed he still is a nice man.He says that it whas desided by god ,that it would end this way.
Petra maho IS a strange old woman wandering trough the woods , whitout a reason

----

user posted image

FileInfo[/tr]Photos from Anna,(I cant look at it , its so ugh)Car key's(For starting the car)MM9(Our custom MM9 pistol,good for shooting bad guy's)Chainrope(It whas the only thing i could take whit me)

-----

user posted image

.(missions)

MissionInfoArrivingYou set your first steps in SA , and do a roadtrip torwards the crime scene.InvestigationYou!re going to check the crime scene,where you have to finde clue's.A place beyondEvindencehas been found but you're brain is again doing a little strange[/th]

TOPIC IS UNFINISHD.

(credits to : EitsforEli created the logo and subtitles )

Edited by hebekie

user posted image

Bye Fellas It was a great time

Main post updated.Thx to EitsforEli for creating the logo and subtitles

user posted image

maliksusanto
EitsforEli for creating the logo and subtitles

why you dont make logo and subtitle with narcis help?

lol! That was funny question, this is GFX which ANYBODY can make the logo and other media for the requester. Not Only Narcis!

lol! That was funny question, this is GFX which ANYBODY can make the logo and other media for the requester. Not Only Narcis!

Dumb question, not a funny one.

could whe please stay on topic?

Anyway intro whas uploaded.

user posted image

Awesum! Thats all i can say biggrin.gif

Thanks , il make mission 2 soon.As the real action starts there, youl never expect what will happen :-D

user posted image

maliksusanto

i know that,i just give question

i play the mission,nice story,Maybe you can give gun fight in next mission

Edited by maliksusanto

New mission up. Its short but it took 1 hour 30 minuts to make it

Gimme feedback please

user posted image

I wanted to know if ANYONE is acctuly intrested in this storyline?

Just because there is no reason for updating this topic if no one plays them D-:

user posted image

New mission up. Its short but it took 1 hour 30 minuts to make it

Gimme feedback please

1 and a half hour? isn't that too quick?

New mission up. Its short but it took 1 hour 30 minuts  to make it

Gimme feedback please

I hadnt much time , im stuck whit school and suff.

But yeah , i don't feel like working on a misssion for like a long time when i notice no one actuly like says : il try them or even like say something here ON TOPIC

but il still make this missionpack finishd.Il try to do my best

user posted image

General Scrotum

Looks like I was wrong. Nonetheless, I'll play the missions. icon14.gif

EDIT: I played them. They were good and I liked this horror feeling in the second one. Keep up the good work. icon14.gif

Edited by Secronom President

New mission up. Its short but it took 1 hour 30 minuts  to make it

Gimme feedback please

I hadnt much time , im stuck whit school and suff.

But yeah , i don't feel like working on a misssion for like a long time when i notice no one actuly like says : il try them or even like say something here ON TOPIC

but il still make this missionpack finishd.Il try to do my best

Oh, I'll play them if you wish.

I also know why there aren't many who play those missions, and I can tell you that constantly reminding them rarely works.

The problem is, there are more mission creators than there are players -

Many join this community just to make missions, and rarely play anyone else's.

there's nothing bad about it, and I totally understand them but then they should also understand that if everyone would just make missions and nothing more, those situations won't stop.

Looks like I was wrong. Nonetheless, I'll play the missions. icon14.gif

EDIT: I played them. They were good and I liked this horror feeling in the second one. Keep up the good work. icon14.gif

@Kratos

I get want you wanna say.

user posted image

Okay, I got it now.

The missions are very nice, I can promise you, I'll play all the rest, when they'll be released and I'll try to bring you feedback on the same time you release them, goes?

The first mission is less interesting, and is very simple, along with that old man which still didn't appear at all after we moved away from his house.

You went pretty far with the story just on the second episode, I'd suggest you to add more intros, flashbacks, dialogues, and something that would keep us screaming "MOAR"

Now there's one detail which I did not understand.

He goes into a slaughterhouse, he has a damn head just infront of his eyes and he's ultimate clue is a pair of chains?

@Kratos

All these things will be explained in mission 3 , wich will be longer and will go deeper in the story

user posted image

@Kratos

All these things will be explained in mission 3 , wich will be longer and will go deeper in the story

and the chains?

Oh these , lol yeah the head whas a bug . It supposed to appear after the chains , i accidently pressed show on it when i whas selecting teleport objective.

user posted image

New mission up play and feedback please

user posted image

I checked it, was the first to download (just for the record biggrin.gif )

And well, I am a bit dissappointed, I'll send you a PM with things you can change, I want to expect something better,

Anyway, I gave up while trying to find the knife. it just doesn't seem to be anywhere.

I checked it, was the first to download (just for the record biggrin.gif )

And well, I am a bit dissappointed, I'll send you a PM with things you can change, I want to expect something better,

Anyway, I gave up while trying to find the knife. it just doesn't seem to be anywhere.

Ok,thats okay.

The knife is behinde the jump in fron of the farmhouse you're in .

user posted image