AGAIN: Help about running GTA San Andreas

DarkWizard931

DarkWizard931

Admin said:

That website is just for pirates games and so on...

But i know ONE thing : As long as it's GTA San Andreas,no matter full game or pirate game(i dont know what it means anyway)It will NOT run.

So help plz?

Admin's solutions didn't work or anyone else

Please have a looksie at the Forum Rules-over here, and you will see that GTAForums has a "No Warez" Rule/Policy, as the ONLY LEGAL Download version for the game are from Steam/D2D OR the Retail(DVD) version-ie. ones from Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Target, EBGames, Best Buy, etc. OR from wal-mart.com, target.com, amazon.com, ebgames.com, kmart.com, bestbuy.com, etc.

Any other version is a violation of BOTH Statues 812.014 AND 815.06-A Federal crime and a Felony crime.(Thanks to the Criminal Justice hand book 2009-2010 Edition for the Statues numbers). So, please BUY a legitimate copy of the game..Just a friendly heads up from this Law Enforcement officer. icon14.gifsmile.gif

That is why your last topic was locked, as it violated the Forum rules AND Federal law. So, with that being said, since the game is dirt cheap-less than $10 now a days, there is absolutely NO reason to NOT BUY a legal copy and stop being cheap...DO NOT create another topic until you get a legal version of the game(either through Steam/D2D OR the Retail(DVD) version). Also, a heads up from this Law Enforcement Officer...

Edited by radioman

Admin said:

That website is just for pirates games and so on...

But i know ONE thing : As long as it's GTA San Andreas,no matter full game or pirate game(i dont know what it means anyway)It will NOT run.

So help plz?

Admin's solutions didn't work or anyone else

Did you delete the user files located at my documents.That might be the case if you ran the game with cheats and that sometimes messes up the game.

DarkWizard931

Please have a looksie at the Forum Rules-over here, and you will see that GTAForums has a "No Warez" Rule/Policy, as the ONLY LEGAL Download version for the game are from Steam/D2D OR the Retail(DVD) version-ie. ones from Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Target, EBGames, Best Buy, etc. OR from wal-mart.com, target.com, amazon.com, ebgames.com, kmart.com, bestbuy.com, etc.

Any other version is a violation of BOTH Statues 812.014 AND 815.06-A Federal crime and a Felony crime.(Thanks to the Criminal Justice hand book 2009-2010 Edition for the Statues numbers). So, please BUY a legitimate copy of the game..Just a friendly heads up from this Law Enforcement officer.  icon14.gif  smile.gif

That is why your last topic was locked, as it violated the Forum rules AND Federal law. So, with that being said, since the game is dirt cheap-less than $10 now a days, there is absolutely NO reason to NOT BUY a legal copy and stop being cheap...DO NOT create another topic until you get a legal version of the game(either through Steam/D2D OR the Retail(DVD) version). Also, a heads up from this Law Enforcement Officer...

Dude,the only thing i know that whatever LEGAL OR CHEAPER THAN $10 versions, as long as it still GTA SA,it still didn't run,i just said it.

Did you delete the user files located at my documents.That might be the case if you ran the game with cheats and that sometimes messes up the game

And i DIDNT HAVE A CHANCE to play so why do u tell me i ran the game with cheats?

Deleted and still not working...