i just got so pissed!

ddyoung

TheBlackProject
read the second piece of writing after the first paragraph in this article about the lockerbie disaster with Pan Am flight 103.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan_Am_Flight_103

now, i want ghaddafi killed for more than 1 reason

Why don't you join the rebels and kill him? People think it's so hard to overthrow a country's government these days, when in reality it's far from the truth.

People think it's so hard to overthrow a country's government these days, when in reality it's far from the truth.

You're definitely onto something, there. Most people don't know this, but I am an American of Persian-Iranian descent living in Houston, Texas. I plan to change Iran by using violent protests and weapons to take over the Iranian government in 2023. The Islamic Republic has destroyed Iran and it's Persian culture by a lot, although it still remains. I plan to group to a squad with at least 20 members with FBI and military experience to have a easier opportunity to do this, we plan to make Iran a FREE country and ban the Koran.

We plan to assassinate the president, the Supreme Leader, many clerics, Basij, and defenders of the Islamic Republic.

vbSWr1A.gif

People think it's so hard to overthrow a country's government these days, when in reality it's far from the truth.

You're definitely onto something, there. Most people don't know this, but I am an American of Persian-Iranian descent living in Houston, Texas. I plan to change Iran by using violent protests and weapons to take over the Iranian government in 2023. The Islamic Republic has destroyed Iran and it's Persian culture by a lot, although it still remains. I plan to group to a squad with at least 20 members with FBI and military experience to have a easier opportunity to do this, we plan to make Iran a FREE country and ban the Koran.

We plan to assassinate the president, the Supreme Leader, many clerics, Basij, and defenders of the Islamic Republic.

I remember that. Have one of these- lol.gif

@TheBlackProject- Shows how little you know about, well, anything really. It's very hard to overthrow a government, particularly in an autocratic state. Firstly, you somehow need to rustle up some support from others, which is no mean feat seen as anyone could be spying for the secret police. Then you need to find some weapons- again, incredibly difficult as the military are likely to be well-armed and amongst the best paid citizens, essentially buying the leader support.

The "Arab Spring" we've seen over the last few months is incredible sheerly because those seeking the overthrow of the government have been remarkably successful. By "remarkably successful", 2 our of the 7 or so countries which have had uprisings have had their autocratic leaderships fall, 4 have had them suppressed with varying levels of brutality and one is currently a free-for-all between NATO and the Libyan military. So yeah, do the maths.

Kids these days. rolleyes.gif

Drunken spelling mistakes rectified. Practice what you preach ect.

Edited by sivispacem

Untitled-1.jpg
AMD Ryzen 5900X (4.7GHz All-Core PBO2) | Gigabye X570S Pro | 32GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

EK-Quantum Reflection D5 | XSPC D5 PWM | TechN CPU Blocks | HardwareLabs GTS & GTX 360 Radiators
Corsair AX750 | Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic XL | ASUS RTX 4080 TUF @2970MHz | Sabrant Rocket Plus 1TB
Sabrant Rocket 2TB | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB | 2x ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Q Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4

contries

I couldn't take anything you said seriously after this.

contries

I thought you would have stopped at 'suppor'.

contries

Yes, because a simple spelling mistake represents a persons entire state of being.

38773_s.gif

contries

The post you made five minutes earlier was this one.

Are we not to take you seriously if you cannot use 'there', 'their' and 'they're' properly?

leik oh em jeez!
contries

Are we not to take you seriously if you cannot use 'there', 'their' and 'they're' properly?

I believe everyone on this forum has made some sort of spelling mistake at some point in time, so no one is to be taken seriously at all.

contries

I believe everyone on this forum has made some sort of spelling mistake at some point in time, so no one is to be taken seriously at all.

Good philosophy. turn.gif

AlfieWilRus

I swear, you're quoting somoene. Forgot that guy's name.

Adam Jensen

Wow, Wikipedia link, really? Anyone can write anything on Wikipedia.

See the little "[2]" at the end of the sentence or even the word "claimed" within the sentence? Do you know what it means? If not, kindly shut up. I am sick of these smart-asses who think that a blanket statement like "LOL IT'S WIKIPEDIA AND AUTOMATICALLY FAKE" makes them look like they have critical thinking skills.

In my defence, for once I wasn't actually criticizing anyone's spelling, just making a point.

Practice what you preach and all that, though.

Untitled-1.jpg
AMD Ryzen 5900X (4.7GHz All-Core PBO2) | Gigabye X570S Pro | 32GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

EK-Quantum Reflection D5 | XSPC D5 PWM | TechN CPU Blocks | HardwareLabs GTS & GTX 360 Radiators
Corsair AX750 | Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic XL | ASUS RTX 4080 TUF @2970MHz | Sabrant Rocket Plus 1TB
Sabrant Rocket 2TB | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB | 2x ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Q Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4

Adam Jensen

See the little "[2]" at the end of the sentence or even the word "claimed" within the sentence? Do you know what it means? If not, kindly shut up. I am sick of these smart-asses who think that a blanket statement like "LOL IT'S WIKIPEDIA AND AUTOMATICALLY FAKE" makes them look like they have critical thinking skills.

I didn't say it's fake. But wikipedia links are often regarded as unreliable on this forum.

I didn't say it's fake. But wikipedia links are often regarded as unreliable on this forum.

And? It's properly cited, so why try to call him out about it? Seems like you're really bitching just to bitch. Granted, a lot of times people don't bother checking sources - and not just here - but I don't think assuming that it's bullsh*t will do much for your credibility.

4XEtraA.jpg

In my defence, for once I wasn't actually criticizing anyone's spelling, just making a point.

I think you meant "have one of these- cookie.gif " not "have one of these- lol.gif "

Interesting article. And I remember that radical thingy (heard about it in the Quotable Notables topic), icon14.gif

Also, it is that the right way to spell "defense" or is it a regional thing? tounge.gif

pkmTc.gif

I think you meant "have one of these- cookie.gif " not "have one of these- lol.gif "

Interesting article. And I remember that radical thingy (heard about it in the Quotable Notables topic), icon14.gif

Also, it is that the right way to spell "defense" or is it a regional thing? tounge.gif

British English use -ce spellings for plenty of words, while American spellings are -se. Kind of like realize and realise.

4XEtraA.jpg

contries

oh, burn!

With all due respect, you're an idiot.

It's true that anyone can manipulate wikipedia, and thus it's not the most highly regarded source of information (not just on GTA Forums...). However, people often do provide citations - y'know, those things you find in books too -when making claims. Sure, online public encyclopedias may not boast the same credibility as published versions, but to completely dismiss a piece of information simply because it came from wikipedia is, well, dumb.

It's true that anyone can manipulate wikipedia, and thus it's not the most highly regarded source of information (not just on GTA Forums...). However, people often do provide citations - y'know, those things you find in books too -when making claims. Sure, online public encyclopedias may not boast the same credibility as published versions, but to completely dismiss a piece of information simply because it came from wikipedia is, well, dumb.

This.

Wikipedia might be unreliable sometimes, but it's a great database of open-source information. True, some of the articles are unreferenced, but the vast majority of the larger articles, or ones addressing events ingrained on the public's mind, make extensive use of referencing and provide links to available sources at the end of the page. If you want to verify something, it's only a mouse-click or two and you're on the original source page from which the reference is made.

@Fireguy- no, I meant lol.gif . Cross topic humour- a reference by makeshyft to a previous post of TheBlackProject's which was rather entertaining, and perhaps deserving of a place on the Quotable Notables thread. And defence is spelt "ce" in the UK, for some reason you Septics have decided to butcher all the original spellings.

Untitled-1.jpg