Gameplay vs Graphics

OmeXr

Which one makes want to play GTA VCS, Gameplay or Graphics?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Which one makes want to play GTA VCS, Gameplay or Graphics?

• Gameplay (Story, Missions, Controls)
    • Graphics (Re-newed city, New cars, Neons etc.)

Which one makes want to play GTA VCS, Gameplay (Story, Missions, Controls) or Graphics (Re-newed city, New cars, Neons etc.)?

Obviously the gameplay. I could care less about graphics and couldn't imagine myself buying a game just for them. Plus, the gameplay in this one is truly awesome with the new (and returning) vehicles, large amount of side missions and good story missions.

• 2 weeks later...

I voted for tha gameplay of course. Graphics are important too, but Gameplay is more important for me.

I love the gameplay in VCS, although the graphics were also beautiful, IMO the best out of any GTA. Including IV.

Gameplay, Empire Mode was great in VCS, defintely needs to be brought back in GTA:V. Could care less about graphics.

spaceeinstein

Both gameplay and graphics make me want to play VCS, so where's that option? I don't understand how can anyone could "care less about graphics." If VCS had poor graphics but still has all the features it has now, you would probably view VCS more negatively (see GTA Chinatown Wars).

• 2 weeks later...

The graphics are pretty good, but gameplay is always more important to me. Obviously if the game had graphics like GTA 3, it would be crap, but they seem to be in-line with SA. If only SA had the new suspension system that VCS has, then SA would be 100%. Shame R* didn't bring out San Andreas Stories. That spoilt the collection.

• 2 weeks later...
Arsen Vitiuk

I voted for Gameplay, although Graphics are excellent too.

sh*t, I just can't understand why keep making such hard polls with 'Terzium non datum' lol.gif

• 2 weeks later...