Exciting stuff

PatrickW

Today we were mailed by our Rockstar contact, to discuss the option of licensing our DYOM idea and technology to be build into the next GTA version. We're open to it, so although it's very preliminary yet, there's a decent chance for it.

I can't really go in the details yet, as you can understand, so please keep this information inside this subforum.

April fools, sadly

bS8xA.png

Today we were mailed by our Rockstar contact, to discuss the option of licensing our DYOM idea and technology to be build into the next GTA version. We're open to it, so although it's very preliminary yet, there's a decent chance for it.

I can't really go in the details yet, as you can understand, so please keep this information inside this subforum.

Holy crap, that's awesome news mate, GTAV wtih a custom mission maker wow.gif, or am I misunderstanding?

Ohh my gawd!

Which could mean that they are aiming to use DYOM as somekind of Construction Set like in Oblivion,Fallout etc...

Holy sh*t! If this is what about I think, this will be the greatest thing!

Aha, Chimpso gave me an idea about April Fools joke.

If the news is not truly, then it makes me sad sad.gif

But if the news are truly, then it will be more than great!

Edited by SatournFan

I think it's an a April Fools joke folks. wink.gif If not, then f*ck YEAH!

Wow! Never tought about that one...

*Sad Face*

confused.gif

I don't Care tounge.gif Gta San andreas is one of best game which can be modify anything.

I don't know if its April fool! orly.gif SA is best suitable for DYOM Modification.

I checked and confirmed the return address, it was the valid address that he always uses.

And I have never seen Rockstar do April fool jokes in the past, so for me no reason to doubt.

bS8xA.png

I checked and confirmed the return address, it was the valid address that he always uses.

And I have never seen Rockstar do April fool jokes in the past, so for me no reason to doubt.

Remember how in April Fools 2008 YouTube changed every link on their homepage to Rickroll? Even big companys do this sort of thing. And I find it hard to believe that the ultimate dream of all people who participate in DYOM has come true on April fools.

But I sure hope it is!

Yeah, I know, I was sceptic at first too. But unlike Google, rockstar has no trackrecord of April fools pranks.

bS8xA.png

finalesoul12

Some Ideas I Can Think For GTA V

GTA V - All Stars

DYOM Can Be Saveable In DYOM Load Game If In Storyline

-Climbing Down Or Up With Rope In Inventory Weapons

-Snow When Winter Days If Your Calendar Sets To December Almost Xmas It Will Snow

-Enter As Passenger

-Pick GTA Story

Example: If Tommy, You Will Be Play As Tommy And Spawn In Vice City

-Run With Heavy Weapons Like Assault Rifle

Some Ideas I Can Think For GTA V

GTA V - All Stars

DYOM Can Be Saveable In DYOM Load Game If In Storyline

-Climbing Down Or Up With Rope In Inventory Weapons

-Snow When Winter Days If Your Calendar Sets To December Almost Xmas It Will Snow

-Enter As Passenger

-Pick GTA Story

Example: If Tommy, You Will Be Play As Tommy And Spawn In Vice City

-Run With Heavy Weapons Like Assault Rifle

Gosh! No one cares at DYOM SECTION! Post your Ideas at this thread!

I had a feeling this is an April's fool joke. Nonetheless, it will be awesome if the DYOM feature is featured in the next GTA.

Edited by AznKei

Havent any of u thought that patrick and dutchy are sh*tting u all here with this as april fools joke tounge.gif?

Havent any of u thought that patrick and dutchy are sh*tting u all here with this as april fools joke tounge.gif?

Lol, that is possible too, PatrickW, are you tricking us????

anyway, I don't care about DYOM in GTA V , because my computer can't run that high quality games anyway.....

anyway, I don't care about DYOM in GTA V , because my computer can't run that high quality games anyway.....

Me too.

Me too.

/agree

+ Its going to be a little bit too realistic,and thats going to suck colgate.gif

+ Its going to be a little bit too realistic,and thats going to suck colgate.gif

Well, normaly I think that that makes a game greater, but like you said, it can be a little too much...

Sometimes I just want a little fun killing hundreds of cops and jacking an Andromada plane thats bigger then a city district,but this way If I only kill one the whole force will go on me and take me down in 3 seconds,kind of boring.

Btw,on topic,I wanted to state that if Patrick is messing with us then this is some pretty lame heartbreaking joke that you got on us,pal.

turn.gif

I think its not an April fool! Because Moderators not do lik;''l;;.][;!!! Oh! I don't know what da' hell is happenin'! biggrin.gif

Bullsh*t.

Offtopic: aaah Kratos, always a man with many words tounge.giftounge.giftounge.gif

sorry, i just had to say this tounge.giftounge.giftounge.giftounge.gif

Ontopic: Jetjatlin, you have a point, most of the admins are serious, so there is a good chance this isn't a apriljoke, but i still doesn't know for sure confused.gif

PatrickW, I hope you realise this topic is going to probably become the leak topic now, good luck tounge.gif

Spider-Vice

April Fools is so beautiful.

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Omemememmegooo i hopez dis topik getz loked! lolololo!!!!!!! XD oMgA so tru isnt it? lololol :> April fulz so funneh !!!:-D smileh

Bullsh*t.

Offtopic: aaah Kratos, always a man with many words tounge.giftounge.giftounge.gif

sorry, i just had to say this tounge.giftounge.giftounge.giftounge.gif

Lol, made me laugh.

anyway, yes it will become the leak topic soon.