If you were in a real life Zombie apocalypse...

Tha Lunatic 510

maliksusanto

when that happen i will do this=

1.Find my dad key car

2.Grab some weapon and food before go

3.Go to police station

4.Find weapon,Survivor(police)

5.Find shelter and make it to Survivor base

6.Find another survivor

7.Go to mall

8.Steal some Food,Snack,Electronic ph34r.gif

9.And dont forget to Steal DEAD RISING 2,HALF LIFE,LEFT 4 DEAD,ETC ph34r.gif

10.Back to base

11.Clean city From zombie

12.Last,Play DEAD RISING 2,HALF LIFE,LEFT 4 DEAD,ETC

That what i do when Zombie outbreak come

HAHAHAHA happy.gif

And when My base overun by zombie this should i do

suicidal.gifsuicidal.gifsuicidal.gif

Like that

Well, I've been studying cells for science for a while now and I got one thing understood, and that is that is that the basic need on a cellular level is reproduction. If the basic need on a cellular level is reproduction then shouldn't zombies be all horny and trying to hump or rape you instead of eating you? Since zombies don't think they just let instinct take over them. Also do you think it is possible for a zombie outbreak to occur? I think its majorly impossible and if they did they'd try and hump us. I don't think it'd be the way movies are.

And if it was, I'd go on top of a building and kill 'em all.

tumblr_mk683ddOTs1rkv9cvo1_250.gif

autotheftisgrand

1. Find the guns (and ammo for them) my dad owned in my house.

2. Try to determine if cellular reception is still ok.

3. Try to make up a plan (whether huddle together in a mall, house, etc.)

4. Reinforce safe house

5. Modify a car to withstand stupid zombie hand banging.

6. Wait, kill, survive until the dust settles

RobsEpicFret

Oh god i will not jjoin most of you guys on a zombie apocalypse

its either you are a damn fool that only cares bout electronics all day or you are just not taking it seriously

Claude4Catalina

as long as we make sure we dont get horny and our dicks dont smell, I think we're pretty damn safe.

agreed RobsEpicFeet?

its either you are a damn fool that only cares bout electronics all day or you are just not taking it seriously

Yeah man, who the f*ck doesn't take zombie apocalypses seriously?

4XEtraA.jpg

As realistically speaking as possible, I probably wouldn't have a great chance of survival. But if it were to happen right now, I guess I'd gather as much non-perishable foods in the kitchen as possible, layer up a sh*tload of clothes for protection, and grab one of the family's cars. I'd drive out to the nearest two gun stores I know of and try to muster up all the firepower we could find there, if they hadn't been sucked dry by other survivors already. After getting some guns, I'd try to pick up the most reliable friend I know and the best girl I know that is available, if possible. Then we'd all head west to the other side of Pennsylvania because it's more rural (I live close to Philadelphia which would be a warzone). Try to find a quiet spot, like a cottage with a big property, then do my best to make a fort out of it and live off the area like the rest of mankind, going out in the car to scavenge for supplies. In time I would strive to make the safehouse completely self sufficient and build communications with the outside world.

But, with my luck I wouldn't get too far in that plan. Maybe gather some food and supplies from home, but the best weapons I have at my disposal are a baseball bat and a machete. Anywhere you'd go it would be mayhem, and people would all flock to stores for supplies and protection. Whether being shot by another survivor or cornered somewhere in my neighborhood by a mob of zombies and killed, I probably would die in the struggle.

Curl up in the fetal position under my bed and hope no one notices me. True story.

user posted image

Go to Alaska, get some guns and enjoy watching them freeze to death.

Well you're certainly not invited into my zombie apocalypse team, Mr. poopy pants.

I always thought the ultimate answer would be to have a stakeout at a Walmart, as they have food, guns (well the one I go to does), and everything else you need.

You're all invited to my zombie apocalypse.

The more people to distract the zombies long enough for me to escape the merrier. biggrin.gif

user posted image

First, I would go over the steps in the movie, Zombieland. But I would grab my shottie and get ready for sh*t to hit the fan!

There's no bone in the penis.

What do you tell me now? user posted image

It is a fake. And if this is supposed to be funny it is not.

Tell me, how to get a boner if you had a bone inside it? confused.gif

Dude... there is bone inside. Are you even a dude?

Anyway I'd just run from them, you can't kill what's already dead...

You genuinely think that there's a bone in your penis, or are you doing a crap job of being sarcastic?

Christ, what do they teach kids these days?

Check here.

I imagine that image is either fake, or (god forbid) someone shoved bones up their urethra.

Untitled-1.jpg
AMD Ryzen 5900X (4.7GHz All-Core PBO2) | Gigabye X570S Pro | 32GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

EK-Quantum Reflection D5 | XSPC D5 PWM | TechN CPU Blocks | HardwareLabs GTS & GTX 360 Radiators
Corsair AX750 | Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic XL | ASUS RTX 4080 TUF @2970MHz | Sabrant Rocket Plus 1TB
Sabrant Rocket 2TB | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB | 2x ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Q Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4

You genuinely think that there's a bone in your penis, or are you doing a crap job of being sarcastic?

Check here.

I imagine that image is either fake, or (god forbid) someone shoved bones up their urethra.

Yeah? How could it get so hard if there was no bone inside? Explain that.

/sarcasm dozingoff.gif

Check here.

There is no "penis bone," but you can break your penis all the same. It's called penile fracture, and it's not a subtle injury. When it happens, there's "an audible pop or snap," Montague says. Then the penis turns black and blue. And there's terrible pain.

Dear god! My penis is f*cking cringing.

If the basic need on a cellular level is reproduction then shouldn't zombies be all horny and trying to hump or rape you instead of eating you?

You're missing the point. Zombies are rather slumberous creations of magic/radiation or agile, virus victims.

The former is just stupid in general and the later is usually a human form of rabies; hence the murderous nature of the zombies.

Great all we need during a zombie apocalypse is discussion about dicks. Wouldn't want to live in those times. *shudders*

Better have women in the fortress if we're gonna wait out this scenario or I'll have to join the zombies.

Concerning the argument about zombies wanting to hump us, the virus (which is believed to cause reanimation by the Zombie Survival Guide) wouldn't actually use the reproductive methods of humans but rather the aim of the virus would be to infect new hosts by way of bites and other means of spreading the virus. There's extremely flawed reasoning behind thinking that a zombie is going to want to rape people.

23088_s.gif

Check here.

Yeah? How could it get so hard if there was no bone inside? Explain that.

/sarcasm dozingoff.gif

Wow DDS we can't, at least try to be funny that you come up with a link and try to teach someone over the internet.

Ps: You gotta f*cking love the portuguese :>

Edited by Toup

Wow DDS we can't, at least try to be funny that you come up with a link and try to teach someone over the internet.

Apologies, but next time, use the sarcastic smilies. Otherwise, those of us not in the joke don't get it.

wink.gif

Untitled-1.jpg
AMD Ryzen 5900X (4.7GHz All-Core PBO2) | Gigabye X570S Pro | 32GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

EK-Quantum Reflection D5 | XSPC D5 PWM | TechN CPU Blocks | HardwareLabs GTS & GTX 360 Radiators
Corsair AX750 | Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic XL | ASUS RTX 4080 TUF @2970MHz | Sabrant Rocket Plus 1TB
Sabrant Rocket 2TB | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB | 2x ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Q Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4

I thought it was glaringly obvious that he was kidding.

As for zombie apocalypse, currently on a military base so I'm probably pretty safe until stupid civilians start clawing at the gate trying to get in and inevitably bringing the infection in with them.

If I'm guarding the gate, I'm mowing you fags down.

9QRzUfn.gif?1

ROFL, to hell with the zombie apocalypsis survival guide.

Suicide time bitches

If you can't beat them join them.

I wouldn't know what to do really, I sold my .22 caliber Rifle and my brother his .44 Magnum not to long ago.

The only thing left that resembles a gun is my BB gun. So i'm pretty much screwed. nervous.gif

Apologies, but next time, use the sarcastic smilies. Otherwise, those of us not in the joke don't get it.

wink.gif

ok ok

Anyway today I dreamed about a zombie apocalypse. They were climbing my house and i f*cking punched them all to death, then i got in a harley davinson and f*cking owned them in the highway with an airstrike, omg that was funny. IT was probably because of this topic haha!