If you were in a real life Zombie apocalypse...

Tha Lunatic 510

I'd be barricaded indoors and scared sh*tless. Eventually, I would commit suicide.
You are an aperture through which the universe is looking at and exploring itself.

Hide in a bomb shelter until the air clears.

i would do exactly the same thing man except I would grab a Minigun, Ak47, rocketlauncher, & a Magnum Revolver along with Sh@t loads of ammo I would also grab supplies too such as food & drinks. tounge.gif

I love the comments about gathering guns, ammo, rocket launchers and whatnot. My plan would be:

1. Run into the garage and grab a sledgehammer.

2. Lock all of the doors and windows before gathering up all of the food and drink in the house.

3. Take the supplies upstairs.

4. Smash in my stairs with a sledgehammer, hoping that zombies can't climb as I do so.

5. Sit upstairs and cry as I await my impending death.

tl;dr

If a zombie apocalypse occurred, I would just jump in and become a zombie. I would eat all of you kids.

Grab some food and a good melee weapon (like a cricket bat) run to the nearby dockyard, steal a yacht, sail to Tasmania.

BOOM! Saved.

Lol, I'd do the same!

user posted image

Lol if there was a zombie infection we'd probably close the borders with that country and nothing would get out of there.

Destroy it... Piece of cake :->

I would either kill myself and get it over with.

Or I would come onto the forums and read this topic for ideas.

Both ideas have the same conclusion.

Wimps!

Grab myself an axe and start swinging the sh*t!

Now serious:

Let my self bite so I can join the big 'manhunt' tounge.gif

get an underground bomb shelter with loads of food supplies and clothes with two tv's and a ps2 and 3 cool.gif

plus it would have a helicopter pad and a boat garage for quick travel

Tie up my infected family then search for a cure in Mexico...

Yeah, I play too much RDR.

Bacon. I would eat bacon. all god damn day just nothing but go on a bacon eating spree.

eF7McnF.png

Probably sh*t my f*cking trousers.

Most likely this.

After getting myself a new pair of trousers and cleaning myself up a little, I'd probably round up some supplies and climb up into my attic where I would reside for at least a week until finally breaking through my roof tiles and climbing out onto the roof. While on the roof I'd observe the surrounding area to check if it's safe. Once I am sure it is safe, I would make my way to the ground and flee the area in my father's saloon.

I'm not quite sure what I'd do after that... I'd probably just cruise around until the tank ran dry.

RobsEpicFret
get an underground bomb shelter with loads of food supplies and clothes with two tv's and a ps2 and 3 cool.gif

My Dream Tornado Shelter

since i have to go with people i don't know in a public shelter which i hate

FlavouredMilk

We all know too well it all starts with panic, so lets skip the checking the news, running in circles screaming, checking the news, checking the window, hiding and yelling 'HOLY F*CKING SH*T' part?

A friend of mine and myself have it all worked out, we live in a remote town, about 2-3h from the nearest city, giving us some-time before the infection/virus/STD get's to our location, So we decided we'd take one melee weapon incase we misjudged it's arrival and make it on-foot to our local Nissan/Mazda dealer, which is also the town gunstore, hoping everyone was aware of the situation, and that we weren't too late, we'd take our share of weapondary and ammunation, before planning out somewhere to bunker down, our current choice being the High School, as we know the building inside and out, and it has many vantage points and easily accessed/blocked off areas.

We'd raid local foodstores and shops for daily supplies, such as food and drink, before making our way to the school and figuring out our first area to camp. We'd wait it out there, as the town only has approx. 13 000 residents, being mauled to death in an instant isn't too much of a worry... I'd hope. We'd spend a couple of days at the school trying to gain as much detail as possible about real-life zombie behaviour before we dared take any further actions.

Our basic plan is to sit and wait and see if there is any chance of evac or military assistance, if not we'd try our hardest to hold out aslong as possible, only leaving the grounds for supplies.

Judging on the severity of the situation in the town, depends on how I would handle who I'd look out for. If it was still not here or under control, I'd ensure my family and friends made Evac first, and in all honesty, I'd rather f*ck zombies up than take a chopper to a safe place, if the severity was bad I would take a group of us and we would use the schools large buildings for shelter. With 3 stories of classrooms and another 4-5 buildings around it.

There's a group of 3-5 of us who could/would use fire-arms and would be placed in control of security, as the group of people I hang around with all have experience with fire-arms or atleast be gutsy enough to try, and like most of the hick-population of this town, we'd sit it out and shoot it up before we ran. We've also agreed that if the blood-stream theory all the movies follow is true, then we must overcome friendship and not hesitate to shoot a fellow companion if not savable, and not do the idiot thing and wait for them to turn.

I think that's just about it.

gtathebest4ever

I'd lock myself (zombies are bad with huge fat doors) and snipe them with my air rifle. Heck, they wouldn't die, but it'd be fun. And since I live on the 16th floor, I could kill myself by jumping when I'm done masturbating and out of supplies.

my steps for surviving a zombie plague

Step 1) grab a weapon from the garage E.G. sledge hammer, Chain Saw...

Step 2) Go find survivors

Step 3) Have those survivors help you break in to a Gun store and grab a M4, a Mac 10, an AA-12 and a fully automatic pistol.

Step 4) Go to a electronic store and steal a PS3 and a couple of games.

Step 5) break into some famous dudes home and live there with the survivors you found.

I could kill myself by jumping when I'm done masturbating

You would break your penis bone with your hands shaking from fear.

leik oh em jeez!

Step 3) Have those survivors help you break in to a Gun store and grab a M4, a Mac 10, an AA-12 and a fully automatic pistol.

Step 5) break into some famous dudes home and live there with the survivors you found.

What are you? Five?

Chain Saws run out of gas, and can't be swung around quickly enough if you're surrounded.

Sledge hammer? Might be fun to use in Dead Rising, but realistically, you'd only be able to kill a few zombies before your arms got tired and you're eaten alive.

Since when do local gun stores carry AA-12s? Be realistic. Your best bet is looking for an AK.

Steal a PS3? Power will be out in a few days. Way to waste time/energy/gas/supplies and put yourself and others at risk to steal something that will only work for a few days.

Watching Zombieland and playing Dead Rising WILL NOT prepare you for actually dealing with Zombies. Try watching some movies that aren't PG-13.

get an underground bomb shelter with loads of food supplies and clothes with two tv's and a ps2 and 3 

Good luck finding this place before they kill you. It wont happen.

Edited by leik oh em jeez!

Suicide time bitches

WHY WAIT?!

4XEtraA.jpg

What are you? Five?

Chain Saws run out of gas, and can't be swung around quickly enough if you're surrounded.

Sledge hammer? Might be fun to use in Dead Rising, but realistically, you'd only be able to kill a few zombies before your arms got tired and you're eaten alive.

Since when do local gun stores carry AA-12s? Be realistic. Your best bet is looking for an AK.

Steal a PS3? Power will be out in a few days. Way to waste time/energy/gas/supplies and put yourself and others at risk to steal something that will only work for a few days.

Watching Zombieland and playing Dead Rising WILL NOT prepare you for actually dealing with Zombies. Try watching some movies that aren't PG-13.

Well alright mr "I know how to survive a zombie plague" how the hell would you survive one then and Zombieland is MA

leik oh em jeez!

What are you? Five?

Well alright mr "I know how to survive a zombie plague" how the hell would you survive one then and Zombieland is MA

Look about 3/4 the way down page one. Yeah. Find a problem with that. I SHALL LIVE!

Look about 3/4 the way down page one. Yeah. Find a problem with that. I SHALL LIVE!

Can I play?

First problem with your plan is that unless the people in the first house are already (un)dead, they have a gun and you (presumably) don't. If you ask nicely, maybe they'll have a spare SKS or something to loan you, but otherwise, you have quite the tactical disadvantage if you plan to break in. wink.gif

Secondly, and assuming you don't get mistaken for a zombie by the first homeowner, when you go to loot more guns from the pawn shop, you'll discover that like half the other survivors in your area also had the same idea. Which means the shop will have already been picked clean, there will be a panicked group of the living and undead to deal with, or the owners will have already fortified the shop against both groups.

If you're not the first person to see a zombie and get to a gun/pawn shop, there's probably a 99% chance that the people in the shop already know..

What the hell... it's perhaps the 4th or 5th topic like this in 2 or 3 years. What's wrong with you people?

Signature soon.

I don't think the zombies in Zombieland are real zombies.

They're more like hungry psychotic crack addicts.

What happens after the apocalypse? Assuming we have found a cure and can control them, i'm sure there would be a Zombie Olympics (summer, winter, handicapped and special). People would come from all over to watch them compete.

We could take our famalies on a Zombie safari. Let little junior get his gun on.

And it wouldn't be long until we have one of those Discovery channel programs, where a guy eats zombie penises. Maybe even a zombie PETA.

/rambling.

user posted image

I'd infect myself by killing a zombie and drinking it's blood, then before the zombification happens i'd reinforce my house so nobody can get out and hope to god that Will Smith finds a cure before i completely decompose.

user posted imageuser posted image