Stereotypes in school

RobsEpicFret

RobsEpicFret

I've been wondering what kind of people do people from the forum like/dislike.Or what are you.

Like:

Real Gamers

Metal/Rock Heads

A few Skaters

A few Mexicans and Blacks

Dislike:

Jockeys

Wanna be Gangstas

Soccer Mexicans

Emos

Console Fanboys

Jonny_Tightlips

A few mexicans and blacks for me, please.

...besides that I ain't sayin nuthin.

Apothecaries Weight

Mexicans and Blacks are stereotypes??????/

WHEN.

WHEN.

When the burrito and the watermelon obviously.

user posted imageuser posted image

Apothecaries Weight

WHEN.

When the burrito and the watermelon obviously.

Oh yeah course.

And I'm all of the above for your information.

Chinatown Wars

We call all of our Asian friends chingys. They were the ones who came up with the name anyways.

Errmm so is this topic about stereotypes (as the title suggests) or about racial discrimination in school?

23088_s.gif

Apothecaries Weight

racial discrimination.

AlfieWilRus

Like:

REAL Gamers

Quiet kids

Metal heads

Swimmers

Nice girls that are nice to EVERYONE

Dislike:

f*cking Jocks

Gangster wannabes (seriously, put those fa**ots in a real gang area)

Casual gamers that think they are the best gamers

People that won't shut the f*ck up

Anyone wearing cologne

People that call gamers no lifers

Teacher pets

Emos

People that talk big but don't do sh*t

Girls that think they are princesses

fa**ots that go in the boy's bathroom to do their hair

I especially hate gangster wannabes, f*cking retards.

In other words, 7-year-olds in movies. No such thing exists in the real world.

Unless you mean nice as in "nice." orly.gif

23088_s.gif

Gonna go out on a limb here and guess Alfie isn't the most popular child in his school?

kzgN7qp.png

My school is filled with preps, gangster tryhards, nerds and sports-types. There's also plenty of 'normal' people I guess you could say tounge.gif

user posted image

i only really dislike emos and assholes, and luckily there aren't too many of those at my school.

and alfie f*ck you lol. no but you probably wouldn't like me, in fact it sounds like you don't like the majority of your school lol.

AlfieWilRus

Fun Fact, they do exist. It's just EXTREMELY rare.

You guys really have such tight cliques in schools that you can divide them up into so many categories? Sucks to go to your schools I guess. There was no where near such clear divides in my school, everyone either got on or just stayed away from each other. I was nerdy as you like: top set for every class through the entire school, except for one year in second set for PE, always did my homework etc. yet I was still mates with what you guys would call "jocks". In fact, I'd say about 90% of my best mates were on the football team.

There'd be football matches on the tennis courts with lads from most of the groups at school playing together. The "goths" and "weird kids" played with the chavs and bad lads just fine. It was fair to say that everyone knew, at least, someone who was "alright" in the group they should hate. I guess that might stem from having a relatively small year group of only about 200 kids, but still, you guys sound like you go to an American high school plucked straight out of Mean Girls or something.

@Alfie: "fa**ots" have less right to use their bathroom than you do?

user posted image

I think you should have named the topic "Cliques in school" instead of "Stereotypes in school." Anyway, I like the kids who are friends with both the popular group and the non-popular group. Those people are just overall friendly and tolerant. I wish there were more students like that at my high school.

Do people who like Twilight count as a clique? If so, despite not going to school and having a job, they still annoy the hell out of me.

Claude Speed.
The ones that pay attention to every new song that comes out on MTV or your local music channel, dress according to current trends, lack almost any form of originality, laugh at every stupid joke and black people lol. That accounts for 99% of my school or hell, city.

Gone...but not quite.

Fun Fact, they do exist. It's just EXTREMELY rare.

That's so RIGHT mate !

I'm in a high school of expressive arts, so alot of musicians and hippies(only a few of them do drugs) so i f*cking like it alot. There are people who do sports but they are not the stereotype disney movie jocks. Yes there are people who I dislike but they are mostly religious or full of themselves but they usually hang with themselves because they are a minority.

I'm in Finland's dominant sports school and over here it's all 'bout the sport you play - hockey players with mullets (90%), soccer players, track and field athletes et cetera.

Most of the hockey players are pretty arrogant but they're the cool kids aswell, so I don't really dislike them that much, instead it's the pathetic minority of energy drink addicted fatsos that get on my nerves the most of the time. I'm not in a team but especially regarding that fact I'm pretty sportish etc, so I'd categorize myself between an average joe and a cool kid. Honestly.

8wjrzl.png

Like:

Maths teachers (they're the most down to earth people in the whole school)

About 5 other people that are actually nice (they see people for who they are and not what they are)

Dislike:

All the other people in the school (they're all pricks)

Especially new people, they come to the school and immediately think they own the place.

Australian stereo-types

OI!

You...f*cking racist wanker!

wow.gif

Get back to serving me drinks. wink.gif

Untitled-1.jpg
AMD Ryzen 5900X (4.7GHz All-Core PBO2) | Gigabye X570S Pro | 32GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

EK-Quantum Reflection D5 | XSPC D5 PWM | TechN CPU Blocks | HardwareLabs GTS & GTX 360 Radiators
Corsair AX750 | Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic XL | ASUS RTX 4080 TUF @2970MHz | Sabrant Rocket Plus 1TB
Sabrant Rocket 2TB | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB | 2x ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Q Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4

americans are fat ignorant slobs, right nihilist? suicidal.giflol.gif

What has this got to do with schools?

I only hated the guys with big mouths but nothing to show for it. The actual 'hard' guys were awesome people who no-one f*cked with but they were good mates.

Most people in the later years at the high school I went to were very accepting.

Didn't matter if you were fat, gay, foreign, nerdy - people rather left you alone, were generally okay with you or were your friend.

Wish I could of said the same for the idiots in the lower years (read my second sentence of this post).