Guzoo

Mr.Mister

I'm not sure if this is in the news but I found these pics on facebook. Apparently it's this 'roadside zoo' and I guess people can come in and look at all the animals. It's impressive what they have but it's still totally f*cked up. Camels out in Alberta winter? I bet most foreign people on the planet cant handle our winter. I hope this place gets shut down soon, this is total f*ckin bullsh*t angry.gif

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=6366...150443011925694

These are the photos I have taken of the Guzoo roadside zoo in Three Hills Alberta. I have not edited these photos other than adding a red circle in one.

This 'zoo' was terrible the smell was insane and most of the animals showed severe stress. One of the worst parts of being there was the 7-9 dogs just left to run around they were causing alot of stress on the caged animals, especially the ones that in the wild would have eaten them. Please share this album and do what you can to help shut this horrid place down.

http://www.guzooforever.com/

They got a website too mercie_blink.gif

user posted image

I really can't even put into words how much this pisses me off. If there's one thing I'd happily kill some c*nt to prevent, it's animal cruelty. This is absolutely f*cking disgusting to see.

POm4xuo.png

I'm not gonna censor this... sorry...

f*ck THESE MOTHERf*ckERS. seriously guys? worse than the crazy bitch that threw puppies in the river? why the f*ck would anyone do that thing? THEY'RE F*CKING PUPPIES!!!! She only through a bucket, THIS IS A GODDAMN ZOO.

f*ck these sh*theads, I hope they go to hell.

THEN THERE'S THIS ONE DUMB f*ck THAT THREW A DOG OFF A BRIDGE CAUSE HE THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY.

YOUR MOM IS FUNNY, BITCH.

I'm the happiest person in the world till it comes to animal cruelty.

Then there was this crazy old bitch that threw a cat in a damn trashcan.

the lad was sittin there for hours!!

and she's all like, "oh, a cat. *pet* what a nice cat *pet* what a bummer, it's not mine"

THEN SHE THREW IT IN A PUBLIC TRASHCAN.

You know? f*ck these bitches let's just call Niko or Tommy or some other badass motherf*cker to do the job.

tumblr_mk683ddOTs1rkv9cvo1_250.gif

Long Haired Freaky Guy
Sorry, but not everybody has a Facebook account.

No, but am sure you can view the website? dozingoff.gif

On the subject of animal cruelty, I joined a group few months back to try and find a boy who thought it was funny to shove two kittens in an airlock bag and hoover all the air out of it. The group has now been posting links of other people involved in cruel acts like this, and f*ck, some of these people are seriously twisted. One was a guy swinging a dog around on a public road by its legs, then throwing it over a wall, into what am guessing was a river. Or one guy with a cat, who then goes and throws it off a massive cliff. People like this deserve to be locked up...you're still murdering at the end of the day.

I had an entire post typed out earlier but my dumbass laptop decided to overheat and I lost the entire thing. My initial anger at these Gazoo morons has died down a little since earlier, but to summarise: This is f*cking appauling. As a zoo it's their duty to ensure the happiness and wellbeing of their animals. A poor goat wandering around, bleeding profusely from a gash in it's head from God only knows what, only to be excluded by two different groups is NOT fine and is by NO means a happy goat and NEEDS to be removed, placed into a safer environment and checked over by a vet and to tell paying visitors any different is immoral and frankly downright f*cking sick.

When keeping wild/exotic/endangered animals, it's your job to replicate their natural habitat as closely as you possibly can, not shove them in a f*cking cage and hope for the best. I sincerely hope these c*nts die very slow and painful deaths. Animals are not here for our amusement and are not here to be neglected and abused. Animal cruely is not something I'm not willing to tolerate in any form and I'd happily slaughter these c*nts for the conditions they're keeping these poor animals in.

This place needs to be shut down and these animals NEED to be saved.

Those sons of bitches don't accept debit or credit cards. Shut 'em da f*ck DOWN.

Snow camels? Goddamn hick zoo.

PqF05jQ.jpg

AlfieWilRus

That piglet picture was extremely depressing. The pigdidnt want to leave the lamps light because it gives HEAT!!! I hope this gets closed soon.

Man you guys need to stop bickering over this stupid sh*t.

Anyways, I saw them talking about the zoo on the news tonight. Apparently this is not the first time people have complained. Action is expected to be taken, gonna be interesting what the sick owners have to say

user posted image

Drift-Kingz

If you look at the comments on the pictures, someone left a number to call, just in case you wanna get guzoo shut down.

If you don't have a facebook acct, heres the number.... 1780-732-3746.

Chinatown Wars

It's funny

The pics they're using on their site isn't even pictures of their animals... I'm not joking

Reminds me of the old Penticton Game Farm. They had a rhino. In the f*cking Okanagan. I mean, it was cool and all but...

Please read the first post again.

I did. Then the topic poster refers to the zoo's website. It's right there under the quoted text.

Jesus f*cking Christ, that's horrific.

..in Canada of all places too.

7FTgFLB.png

HolyGrenadeFrenzy

What happened? I don't see anything!

Shut down account with the sound of "ban, ban, ban, ban, ban, ban and banned"; in the background.

I find it hilarious how they actually have the balls to defend that f*cking dump.

POm4xuo.png

Believe it or not lions love the winter!

Ummm I'll choose not to believe that one,

Believe it or not lions love the winter!

Ummm I'll choose not to believe that one,

Yeah, that is just f*cking sickening.