I'd have to say

-California

-Oregon

-Washington

-Nevada

-Arizona

Let's hear yours and why?

user posted image

I love most all the states around for different reasons, but the South will always hold a special place for the simple fact that both sides of my bloodline end up on either side. Though if I had to pick places I'd love to live I'd go with Arizona or Nevada. Just visiting though, I'd pick Washington or Oregon. Beautiful lands over there.

Also, your signature is a bit messed up bro.

kzgN7qp.png

I love most all the states around for different reasons, but the South will always hold a special place for the simple fact that both sides of my bloodline end up on either side. Though if I had to pick places I'd love to live I'd go with Arizona or Nevada. Just visiting though, I'd pick Washington or Oregon. Beautiful lands over there.

And why's that. It's things I love, Utah, CCR and the lyrics from 'Free Bird' "And this Bird you

can not change'. From the radio station from SA, KD-S-T. Also, add a picture of the town you may like in the site

to give us a taste of what the town would look like.

For me, I don't live in the US.

user posted image

TheBlackProject

California. Simply the best state because it has everything and diverse in geography, music, urban/suburban/rural, cities and culture, and it's very liberal (In the American terms of liberal, as being towards the Left).

Most of the Persian/Iranian diaspora live in California, while I'm alone down in Texas. One thing I don't understand is why Mormons are so hot, Utah is the most Mormon state and also the most conservative, why do all the girls there dress so liberal?

Edited by TheBlackProject

I have to say Washington. Its not quite as redneck as other states (Idaho, Montana, the Dakotas) but not as populated like Cali, NY, or Florida.

Plus its the only State to have every type of ecosystem (Rainforest, Arid, Temperate etc etc). Its got a bit of everything with some amazing scenery. In my opinion you can't go wrong with the Northwest US.

TheBlackProject
I have to say Washington. Its not quite as redneck as other states (Idaho, Montana, the Dakotas) but not as populated like Cali, NY, or Florida.

Plus its the only State to have every type of ecosystem (Rainforest, Arid, Temperate etc etc). Its got a bit of everything with some amazing scenery. In my opinion you can't go wrong with the Northwest US.

New York isn't even that populated. Anything outside of NYC is a bunch of rural crap.

And how do you define the word "redneck" and what makes any of those states you mentioned redneck? The word "redneck" isn't a really big term in the West or Midwest.

Vermont because it's cool with guns, weed, and they have lots of cool stuff going on there anyway.

California. Simply the best state because it has everything and diverse in geography, music, urban/suburban/rural, cities and culture, and it's very liberal (In the American terms of liberal, as being towards the Left).

California can take its cholo failures, gang issues, and gay liberals and shove it.

NYC all day err'day.

Seriously though, I hear LA is quite polluted. And, while I'm liberal myself; I can only take so much of it. When it goes to San Francisco turf, I can't stand it.

Having never been to the US, Wyoming. Or Colorado. Why?

They're sodding rectangles.

The nerd in me really appreciates this too.

America should also be commended for building (most of) its cities on a grid system. It's just so ordered.

user posted image

Texas because I reckon the frontier days are just fascinating.

America should also be commended for building (most of) its cities on a grid system. It's just so ordered.

I love it, but then whenever I visit England I'll be f*cked.

"holy sh*t, you guys should think about making this place more... aligned."

kzgN7qp.png

I love it, but then whenever I visit England I'll be f*cked.

"holy sh*t, you guys should think about making this place more... aligned."

Or alternatively, you could just visit Milton Keynes. You'd feel right at home.

user posted image

user posted image

Untitled-1.jpg
AMD Ryzen 5900X (4.7GHz All-Core PBO2) | Gigabye X570S Pro | 32GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

EK-Quantum Reflection D5 | XSPC D5 PWM | TechN CPU Blocks | HardwareLabs GTS & GTX 360 Radiators
Corsair AX750 | Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic XL | ASUS RTX 4080 TUF @2970MHz | Sabrant Rocket Plus 1TB
Sabrant Rocket 2TB | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB | 2x ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Q Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4

Having only been to three US states (California, New York and New Jersey) I choose New Jersey. Why? Because I spent only one day there and on that day I visited Satin Dolls

Its just so souless.

Getting to know a new city when you move around in Europe is, for me, is a great feeling. Walking on streets which have been in the same place for Millenia.

Oh, and I hate Milton Keynes, but that's for othe reasons. tounge.gif

mIHXV.jpg

Because its a sh*thole, perchance?

Untitled-1.jpg
AMD Ryzen 5900X (4.7GHz All-Core PBO2) | Gigabye X570S Pro | 32GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

EK-Quantum Reflection D5 | XSPC D5 PWM | TechN CPU Blocks | HardwareLabs GTS & GTX 360 Radiators
Corsair AX750 | Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic XL | ASUS RTX 4080 TUF @2970MHz | Sabrant Rocket Plus 1TB
Sabrant Rocket 2TB | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB | 2x ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Q Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4

Oh...don't ask me. I'll always favor Maryland.

Baltimore and Washington D.C. (while it is considered its own federal district it resides within Maryland territory), the Chesapeake Bay (along with Chesapeake blue crabs) and beaches on the Atlantic, wonderful geography, snowy winters and hot summers, tons of history (Fort McHenry, historic sites), and let's not forget Old Bay seasoning. Also, our flag is awesome.

I wish gun control was less strict though. I'm surprised Maryland law allows me to own a balisong (no penknives or switchblades).

Well, as a resident of Kingston-Upon-Thames, this may seem a case of the pot calling the kettle black but yes. tounge.gif

mIHXV.jpg

I'll say Nevada, never been there but Las Vegas is a fun place and in the Mojave, no one can hear you scream.

Well, as a resident of Kingston-Upon-Thames, this may seem a case of the pot calling the kettle black but yes. tounge.gif

I like Kingston. Well, bits of it, anyway. Surbiton is nice.

I currently live about 20 mins from MK and it's crap.

Untitled-1.jpg

Tsar_Smirnoff

Tennessee: It's my home state, so all of my fondest memories come from here. I like the geography and landscape as well....you have the Appalachian Mountains in the east, the plateau and Nashville basin in the center, and gently rolling plains in the west.

Florida: Well for one thing, my aunt lives down there in Jupiter, about 20 miles north of West Palm Beach.....so once again; nostalgic memories. Even though it's crowded as hell, I still love Florida.......places like Lake City, Jupiter, Juno Beach, Crystal River, and Cedar Key are my favorite areas in the state.

Colorado:My oldest sister lives in Grand Junction, which is pretty close to the Utah state line, and I just love it out there. The low humidity, red rock cliffs and canyons, and laid back nature of the people is such a huge change of scenery from where I live.

28a3ogg.jpg

WF the Hobgoblin

Never been to America, but the states that look most appealing to me are California, Florida, New York and Washington.

are you a wimbledon fan? I feel for you mate. you must hate mk dons...

California for me. Great music scene , climate and cities in general. Alabama sounds really interesting though. Would love to visit one or the redneck towns one day and get chased out of a gas station for having pro gay/ liberal slogans on my car tounge.gif