Place Your Bets!

grope_4_that_date

jdrandall38

Time: Early 2000s

Place: New State based on Florida/Louisiana/Bahamas

Protagonist: Cuban Man

Time Period: Present Day

Protagonist: Irish man.

(I get this from the credits scene in TBOGT where Packie is seeing in Francis International Airport with a bag over his shoulder getting off a cab.

grope_4_that_date

Ok wtf why hasn't this been locked yet? I mean this thread just resembles http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtop...l=3+predictions this one. Mod ryan isn't doing his job?

I already contacted mg4thlez before making this topic. I was working on the idea before he posted it, but whoever posts something first gets the credit. Plus, it's not like this is an original idea... it happens before every Grand Theft Auto.

It has to be Carcer city! I've always wanted to have a GTA game there. And im guessing it'll be present day.

Wasn't Carcer city on the Manhunt 1 game? I loved the atmosphere and run down appearance of that game.

Finn 7 five 11

Time Setting: 2010 (time of GFC)

Protagonist nationality: Is a Mexican with a strong Mexican accent similar to Cesar from San Andreas.

NotoriousKiller
Niko_Vercetti7: You can only pick one location, and white Caucasian isn't a nationality. American?

NotoriousKiller: Remember that San Andreas includes San Fierro and Las Venuras. If you mean only Los Santos just let me know.

Snake Without a Tongue: You didn't give a nationality. "Some criminal dude" basically sums up every GTA character and beyond. smile.gif

j.hunt: I put you down for 'American' because I'm assuming that's what you meant by 'male redneck'.... let me know if you were referring to something else.

Just San Andreas. cool.gif

Time: Present

Protagonist Nationality: Mexican/Asian Mix

Sandboxfreak

Main-character: hispanic american

Edited by Sandboxfreak

Roland of Gilead

Location: different version of San Andreas (like LC in IV is different from LC in III)

Time: same year as the release of the game (Release in 2013 = time in game = 2013)

Protagonist: Hispanic American

Time: Present

Nationality: Mexican

Locations: Los Santos, San Fierro and Tijuana (plus maybe Hawaii)

Time: around 2002

Nationality: Colombian

I've guessed based on what I hope will happen: Catalina will be the main character, it turns out she survived the helicopter crash from GTA III. She returns to her shack between Los Santos and San Fierro. Since the death of big smoke and the destruction of the yay factory in San Fierro the Mexicans (Catalina is Colombian; she will hate the Mexicans) have taken over the drug market in the area. So I'm guessing a city like Tijuana is on the map as well behind a heavily guarded border. And maybe off the coast are a group of islands that would represent Hawaii. This would all take place right after GTA III, so ten years after GTA San Andreas which is around 2002. (I'm also hoping Arnie will be featured as govenor and maybe something with the California Electricity Crisis caused by Enron. In general I hope for a bit more white collar crime missions)

grope_4_that_date

Brownbear are you sure you want Liberty City? :)

Brownbear are you sure you want Liberty City? smile.gif

God not again :S IV, TLAD and TBOGT is enough!

So many people saying Vice/SA they wiill ALLLLL be wroooong mhuahahhahaha!!!!!!!@@@ :>

Add me in. Vice City/California

Mexican

Edited by Kratos2000

So many people saying Vice/SA they wiill ALLLLL be wroooong mhuahahhahaha!!!!!!!@@@ :>

Good luck with that theory wink.gif

Good luck with that theory wink.gif

Thanks.

craigtizzle

Vice City

Present Day

African American more Proper acting then the gangsta CJ from San Andreas

Time: Present Day

Protagonist: Irish-American blush.gif

The setting will be in Victor Cetti a la Vice Vicy, the game will be set in the present day in a beautiful vice city setting with an airport and planes to use, the sea gull hotel will a place to sleep, a flock of seagulls will make a return, and the protagonist will be italian american.

Thanks and have a wonderful day, i'll take my badge in advance.