Place Your Bets!

grope_4_that_date

grope_4_that_date

What are your going to offer for the winner, grope? a free copy of GTA V for the desired platform? colgate.gif

Proof and acknowledgement to that predicted it correctly. ;-) [And Banners, check the original post]

grope_4_that_date

SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW CLOSED

*Submissions biggrin.gif

Fixed. icon14.gif

iGrandTheftAuto

I wasn't added to the submission chart and I sent my guess in yesterday, way before the countdown said 1:00:00:00.

user posted image

grope_4_that_date
I wasn't added to the submission chart and I sent my guess in yesterday, way before the countdown said 1:00:00:00.

Don't worry, I'll add everything tonight. I'm currently on a different computer.

iGrandTheftAuto

Don't worry, I'll add everything tonight. I'm currently on a different computer.

Alright, thanks. icon14.gif

user posted image

even though the submissions are now closed im gonna post mine.

Detroit / 2010-present / Hispanic

PS: im glad someone else chose Detroit biggrin.gif

Eulogies Predictions

- Location (San Andreas Areas)

- Time Line (Present)

- Protagonist Ethnicity (Afro Carribean)

Edited by Mr.Eulogy

grope_4_that_date

Everything should be updated. If somethings wrong, no worries, your post serves as an archive... just don't edit it after the trailer.

Everything should be updated. If somethings wrong, no worries, your post serves as an archive... just don't edit it after the trailer.

icon14.gif

Fingers and toes are crossed.

Soo...who won this? Hahaha.

Technically we still don't know the protagonist, so I would imagine no one yet, although the location and date will have narrowed down some predictions.

San Andreas = Los Angeles, Tijuana(a Mexican border-city), Las Vegas

2011-2012

Mexican-American (CHICANO)

I won da bet wid my post 3 pages back! You can tell it's before 1990 and after 1970, cuz buildings are in construction from RL and GTASA, i'll be first, thank you. tounge.gif and a african american as i predicted is in the trailer shown most of the time in different clothes and cars biggrin.gif

I won da bet wid my post 3 pages back! You can tell it's before 1990 and after 1970, cuz buildings are in construction from RL and GTASA, i'll be first, thank you. tounge.gif and a african american as i predicted is in the trailer shown most of the time in different clothes and cars biggrin.gif

No way is it set before 1990, and the main character doesn't sound African-American at all. tounge2.gif

Shayan Shaffey

Bump, we have information now, so let's see how was right. And the recent n00b influx is going to help this topic too.

user posted image

• 1 year later...
grope_4_that_date

So I havn't forgotten about this topic, and now we know the answers (over a year later)... I'm debating who won.

Do we all lose? lol.gif

Wow remember this, I picked Vice City, present day and italian american. So no cookies for me, Wonder if anyone would have guessed three protags. biggrin.gif