illuminati cards

inwo

I heard of this,one of the cards is of a japanese tower falling over which happend in the earthquake.

EDIT:Did you just join to tell us this?

Edited by danjodan

OysterBarron

who cares if it is true then i welcome the new world order its gotta be better than this sh*t!

wtBEybp.png

gLs7a8h.png
MODQEwD.png

So,this guy Jackson,just made a few cards discribing random mother nature disasters,like an earthquake,it doesnt mean that he knew it would happen,of course it would...

For me its just luck,plus,really,are you so obsessed with this crap that u registered with username inwo and made a topic about it...

WEIRD!

Adam Jensen

Another conspiracy theory freak. Great.

Some of the illuminati actually makes sence.

I mean how is rebecca black famous?She has NO fans.

And the disaster card was of a japanese tower falling,thats a bit to much of a conincidence.

I mean how is rebecca black famous?She has NO fans.

It's called infamy; just look at Hitler.

Yeah predicting what's happening right now from the past is great and all but what's up in the future?

23088_s.gif

•Ridiculously bad music video goes viral.

•A picture of a Japanese building being destroyed is drawn. Twenty years later a load of Japanese buildings are destroyed.

You're right, the only explanation is a global, millennia old conspiracy bent on bringing about a new world order. I'm finally sold.

user posted image

Quadropheniac90

Well duh, WW3 will come someday. And not defining who will cause it is just lame of the guy. I bet it's Belgium with their awesome Palm beer and awesome speech and not so awesome laws on softdrugs. Or us Dutch, we could kick ass. We'd feed f*cking spacecake to all our enemies and they be chillin' it out while we chop their heads off. Hell yes.

user posted image

Mkay... so it looks like a mushroom cloud in what is definitely an urban area. Yeah we kinda knew that would happen if WWIII were to take place but I certainly hope it doesn't. It doesn't seem too likely though unless some nation is insane and has nothing to lose (North Korea?). I doubt any sensible country with nukes will launch one deliberately for fear of their own "assured destruction."

Also, the card's buildings are generic have no particular motif behind their design so it doesn't narrow down to any particular country. Anything else we might find interesting?

23088_s.gif

OysterBarron

The mods are so quick to remind/warn me when i post spoilers by mistake but this gets to remain in the gaming section, this isnt a game its a pure f*cking circus act!

wtBEybp.png

gLs7a8h.png
MODQEwD.png