Did you make your own hero?

hebekie

When i whas like 6 i made a hero called hebekie and named a action figure after him , i dint know if the action figure had a name or whas anything from a story. I started making giant story's around him and stuff , new freinds and characters around him. Used to play whit him for years

Did you ever made your own hero?

user posted image

Bye Fellas It was a great time

Sorta. When i was about 9 i would dress up like Batman and tie a belt around my neck for auto-erotic asphyxiation purposes.

Does that count? wink.gif

user posted image

Judging by your grammar and spelling, you're still six.

[/pedantic twat]

EDIT-

Didn't notice you weren't a native English speaker, boy do I feel like a twat.

Untitled-1.jpg
AMD Ryzen 5900X (4.7GHz All-Core PBO2) | Gigabye X570S Pro | 32GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

EK-Quantum Reflection D5 | XSPC D5 PWM | TechN CPU Blocks | HardwareLabs GTS & GTX 360 Radiators
Corsair AX750 | Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic XL | ASUS RTX 4080 TUF @2970MHz | Sabrant Rocket Plus 1TB
Sabrant Rocket 2TB | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB | 2x ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Q Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4

Sorta. When i was about 9 i would dress up like Batman and tie a belt around my neck for auto-erotic asphyxiation purposes.

Does that count? wink.gif

Wow thats whas a fun time wasnt it xD

user posted image

My brother and I would play "Chipmunk A and Daddy-O" - a twisted take Alvin and the Chipmunks, I think. When I was 9 or 10, I came up with "Adam the Alligator" (Yes, I realize now that while I was certainly creative, I definitely wasn't all that original) and he has a whole cast of characters to play with. I can't remember their names though. Some of my favorites included a sea urchin and his buddy the starfish, and then an eel that had to wear a special suit so he could walk on land. Made comics, and even my friends liked to play as these guys on the playground.

Man, I miss playing. "Say you've just been shot, OK? And then you're gonna get rescued!" "No, the bullet only nicked my tail but I'm OK!"

And sometimes my friend's characters would cross over. I wasn't stickler for canon like some other kids. My buddy Aaron came up with Ram-bill, a duck billed dinosaur with long hair and a gun. Wicked.

I know that this particular thing is why Suction Testicle Man is called Suction Testicle Man.

Well, at least he says so anyway catspider.gif

I know that this particular thing is why Suction Testicle Man is called Suction Testicle Man.

Well, at least he says so anyway catspider.gif

So you remember the trampoline/barbecue times as well? It was like being mauled by Aslan.

In terms of making heroes up as a kid? Sure, why not? Draw them, think of horrible things for them to rescue, all that guff. It's just part of a child's psyche I think. You can't tell me you didn't sit in a moving car as a nipper and think of a character running along side you, jumping over obstacles. It's something we all do, except from Ed Gein, and that's why he was so mixed up.

I had real friends.

everyone had real friends but they wernt always ready to come over and play whit ya or like me i lived in a other city then my freinds and they only could come in the weekends when i whas little. i think that a lot of people had that.

user posted image

Captain not come into my room and not touch me at night.

It's a long name, but it's catchy.

Honestly, I never was a superhero man.

The Tool Brothers (Yes I know that sounds stupid)

Myself and two friends pretended we were a crime fighting trio with our gimmicks based around DIY tools. I was Twisty, who used a huge wrench, one of my friends was called Bangy, who had a hammer as a weapon and the other one was called Screwy, with the power of...screwdrivers.

Yeah I know it sounds incredibly gay. But it only lasted one day.

Edited by Pandazoot

Did you all wear leather?

Captain not come into my room and not touch me at night.

It's a long name, but it's catchy.

Honestly, I never was a superhero man.

never knew kids had pedo's as heros :|

user posted image

I did that as well when I was a kid, but I created Villains.

Heroes sucks.

TheBlackProject
I still make up heroes.

You're my hero in case you didn't know. inlove.gif

And to the OP who made this thread, you're my hero too.

Vanilla Shake

No. I was always partial to the Batman. But then again, he's not a hero.

TC718 / <629 / CF5

NGEh8XV.png

I used to pretend to be a superhero by the name of White Ninja. White because even at a young age i acknowledged the fact that i wasn't asian and Ninja because i was fast at running, the best out of my friends at climbing and i did judo so i thought i was pretty much a ninja.

As my brother grew older he started to join in on the White Ninja saga and since the crime i fought was always imaginary i thought it would be good to make him my nemesis, Hell Midget. Hell because he was a bad man and Midget because he was half my size.

He always used to end up getting hurt though, since i actually thought i was a ninja i used to take my crime fighting job pretty f*cking seriously, one time i jumped out from behind a bed and threw a rubber ninja star at his face, another time he was chasing me around since my ninja abilities had been rendered useless by his anti ninja stick but i got them back mid chase when his stick broke so i kicked him in the face, and one time i was looking around my house to find his headquarters (hiding place) and he jumped out on me from a cupboard so i shot my BB gun in his direction and hit him, yeah, in the face. It makes me wonder how the motherf*cker doesn't look like sloth.

user posted imageuser posted image

Superheroes? Never.

I did do villains, in fact, I remember one time I made a comic about some demon-thingy making a massacre in some house...

I think you could say I still do... Although not for playing purposes... Call it a hobby if you will...

I still make up heroes.

You're my hero in case you didn't know. inlove.gif

And to the OP who made this thread, you're my hero too.

lol wut?

user posted image

CJZera' date='Mar 24 2011, 14:37'] Superheroes? Never.

I did do villains, in fact, I remember one time I made a comic about some demon-thingy making a massacre in some house...

I think you could say I still do... Although not for playing purposes... Call it a hobby if you will...

Hey i did these things to :-D i remember i made a comic about all the animals being mutated and a cute bunny transforming in a gaint f*cking devil D:

(wtf what whas i thinking)

user posted image