About Actors

ReyAlcon

I have a problem. Good I put an actor and then what I want that it happens with this actor is that I do not stuff myself for anything, which is not my friend bony that is normally or unknown. But what happens is that if I beat him it does not beat me or or remains there bent or escapes. And what I want to do is this if I do not beat him, does not beat me,If I beat him it beats me but what happens is that I put neutral way to the actor and beat him and stoops or escapes. If I put cualqier enemy's option it beats me (that estaria well because serious enemy) and I put friend and good I beat him and it does not do anything (obviously because he is my friend) but what estaria serious neutral because serious almost a friend tendria that to be that if I beat him it beats me if I do not beat him beats me.To the question there is some way of being able to do in order that if I beat him it beats me?, if I do not beat him it does not beat me this way I want that it is

Regards

PD: I speak Englishman am an Argentinian like that that they can notice some mistakes

Use ,,Enemy" function.I think so you used ,,Neutral" function and that's not beat you the actor. smile.gif

If I remember correctly the neutral actors are programmed not to attack you when you harm them.

If I understand you correctly you want to have an actor that does not attack you, until you hit it, at that point he should attack you?

This is not a standard option, but maybe someone knows a combination of settings that will result in this behaviour.

bS8xA.png

That will only keep him at the same location. If he has a gun, he will still shoot after spotting you.

bS8xA.png

That will only keep him at the same location. If he has a gun, he will still shoot after spotting you.

Because I want to put a policeman with a weapon (black bat or it arms) then if I him stick that I stuff myself but not but or beat him and stoops or goes out running or I approach and already it attacks me and neutral tendria that to be what I want since do it? Thank you patrick for it makes regards the dyom with dutchy of Argentine

spotting you.

Well, maybe you just have to make clear that he don't spot you until you attack him...

spotting you.

Well, maybe you just have to make clear that he don't spot you until you attack him...

Clear it!!! But I want to know the steps to continuing

When selecting the actor's behaviour for enemy select Hold + Direct, that way the actor will hold position until you attack him and then he will directly attack you. i think smile.gif