Unrecoverable fault - Please restart the Game

dimaz

When i launch the game, after like 3minutes of gameplay i get this error and the game crash. I've unninstalled 2 times and i've deleted the settings folder on "AppData". Can someone help me on that? I think this issue started after i try to use Trainers, but now everything is deleted and the problem remains.

user posted image

Please help sad.gif

best regards,

still not working.

I dont know how to start a new game but i dont have any mod because i've reinstalled the game.

The biggest problem is you are violating BOTH Statues 812.014 AND 815.06-Federal crime and Felony crime, by having an ILLEGAL version of Windows 7. BUY a Legal copy of windows and problem solved. Please stop being cheap by stealing an OS. Also, it is against the Forum rules to discuss WAREZ. Just a heads up from your friendly Law Enforcement officer...

Seriusly i dont think thats the problem and you didn't help AT ALL.

I've played the game before with THIS OS so that's not the problem.

Any other suggestion?

Like the post I linked to above clearly slates, you need to unpark all modded cars, save the game, then remove the mods. The savegame is corrupted and you will not be able to continue your game without doing what I said.

Do you have the latest SP for Windows-which for 7 is SP1? Are ALL your drivers up to date for your Video card, DX, Sound card, etc. If you have mods, remove them and play the "normal" game-does that help?

Do you have the latest SP for Windows-which for 7 is SP1? Are ALL your drivers up to date for your Video card, DX, Sound card, etc. If you have mods, remove them and play the "normal" game-does that help?

yes i have.

And about the mod i dont have it anymore like i said, i've unnistalled the game 2 times and deleted all folders. Right now i've started a new game and saved the first mission, then i tryed to load the my old progress and unparked all my cars(normal not modded) and saved but the same error occours.

yes i have.

And about the mod i dont have it anymore like i said, i've unnistalled the game 2 times and deleted all folders. Right now i've started a new game and saved the first mission, then i tryed to load the my old progress and unparked all my cars(normal not modded) and saved but the same error occours.

You still have not answered the questions of: Are ALL your drivers up to date for your Video card, Sound card, DX, etc.?

Also, after you did the un-install/re-install, did you remember to delete the .set file from the User Files Folder in Documents?