Jump to content

Is this real


grandtheftautovideogamer

Recommended Posts

grandtheftautovideogamer

http://www.gta5.tv/2010/11/13/gta-v-release-date/

I don't know if this was already shown to everyone but this is a video made by someone that played GTA IV and was in the safe house and looked at the calender and marks were on January 4th, Feb. 26th, and May 11th.

Otherwise... 4/26/11 ----> April 26th, 2011?

 

Could that be the release date?

Is it possible?

 

Again sorry if anyone already saw this.

Edited by grandtheftautovideogamer
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Seems pretty logical as that would mean a month from now without any previous, trailers or even an announcement.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

jdrandall38

I like the find. Maybe it is the first announcement date. I haven't heard of it yet, but you could be onto something.

Edited by jdrandall38
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You can scramble those numbers forever and ever and still it probably won't mean a thing. It certainly does not mean that the game will be released in April this year. In fact, there's no way Rockstar knew when the next GTA will be released while they were still working on IV. Heck, maybe they don't even know that now either...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You can scramble those numbers forever and ever and still it probably won't mean a thing. It certainly does not mean that the game will be released in April this year. In fact, there's no way Rockstar knew when the next GTA will be released while they were still working on IV. Heck, maybe they don't even know that now either...

I think that is from TBOGT, which is the most recent game. Maybe it was a hint of a developer's "guess" of when it could be released, but I kind of doubt.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fresh-Prince

If you look at the rest of the videos and descriptions on that site, you'll see that it's probably fake.

 

April is way too soon to release it. If that date was anything, it'd be more of an announcement date than a release date. But I'm pretty sure it's meaningless.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It could be a announcement date or it could be nothing, but it's not a release date

Link to comment
Share on other sites

considering the ammount of hype they normally build around new gta games with trailers and the like, the chances of the game being released next month are zero!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I can't belive that nobody can see that that calander is for 2010, just look at what days the dates fall on. the 1st of March is a Monday, yet this year it was a Tuesday, look closely at the calander. I'm not claiming i found this but i saw that calander when i first played the DLC on release day in 09' & sdaid to my mate something might happen on those dates next year...

jlm5lRl.png

 

🌴                    🌴                    🌴                     🌴                    🌴                    🌴 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Whenever I see the words "Could this be real" or "Is this possible" as a thread title, I always dissregard it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

grandtheftautovideogamer
Wow this has been posted soooooooooooooooo many times.

Go back and reread what I posted..

It said that I didn't know if it was posted before or not.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wow this has been posted soooooooooooooooo many times.

Go back and reread what I posted..

It said that I didn't know if it was posted before or not.

Exactly, I read your post and answered. This has been posted many times before.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Long Haired Freaky Guy
Whenever I see the words "Could this be real" or "Is this possible" as a thread title, I always dissregard it.

Obviously not since you posted in here. dozingoff.gif

 

To be honest, I think people are just reading too much into these small little things. Having a calender on a wall with some dates is there for detail, nothing more.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's probably one of the developer's birthdays or something ... I think if R* wanted us to find something, they'd make sure Everyone found it just to stir up the hype.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A couple of dates circled on a calendar in Luis' apartment does not prove Grand Theft Auto V's release date. People are so damn eager for it to come out, they start taking every number they see and believe it has to do with the day the next GTA will come out. There was big hype about digits on the top of a telephone in an apartment reading: 3-1-0-2. And about 85% of the video viewers drew the conclusion "the number backwards is 2013, the release date of GTA V!" But the other 15% said that it was probably nothing and got on with there lives. So to sum up, a few dates on a calendar does not give any evidence that GTA V will be released today, tomorrow or whenever.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A couple of dates circled on a calendar in Luis' apartment does not prove Grand Theft Auto V's release date. People are so damn eager for it to come out, they start taking every number they see and believe it has to do with the day the next GTA will come out. There was big hype about digits on the top of a telephone in an apartment reading: 3-1-0-2. And about 85% of the video viewers drew the conclusion "the number backwards is 2013, the release date of GTA V!" But the other 15% said that it was probably nothing and got on with there lives. So to sum up, a few dates on a calendar does not give any evidence that GTA V will be released today, tomorrow or whenever.

icon14.gif

 

Locked

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.