GTA SA: making peds immune to headshots...

WILLIE_TROMBONE

WILLIE_TROMBONE

Hi. I'm currently trying to mod san andreas to make it a much more difficult game. I know how to change other peds to make them have more health and do more damage etc... Only problem is they still die from one hit if they get shot in the head. So does anyone know how to make it so that they are immune to headshots?? Is there already a mod that does this? I know this is possible because in some missions your allies won't die from headshots and some enemies are won't die instantly either.

Thanks in advance!

{$CLEO}0000: NOPwhile true  wait 5  04C4: store_coords_to 1@ 2@ 3@ from_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR with_offset 0.0 25.0 0.0   if      0AE1: 0@ = random_actor_near_point 1@ 2@ 3@ in_radius 500.0 find_next 0 pass_deads 1 //IF and SET        then      0446: set_actor 0@ immune_to_headshots 0   endend

WILLIE_TROMBONE

Ok thx but will that make everyone invincible to headshots or do I have to change some names around? Still learning how to use CLEO lol. I'm gotta go somewhere but I'm gonna try it when I get back. Thx again!

Edited by WILLIE_TROMBONE

WILLIE_TROMBONE

Umm.. that script works sometimes, but other times if I shoot someone in the head they will still die. Is there a fix for this??

Umm.. that script works sometimes, but other times if I shoot someone in the head they will still die. Is there a fix for this??

Depends on the weapon damage!

WILLIE_TROMBONE

Ahh... I see. So if I give the peds more health, or make the weapons do less damage will that help?? But then again, if I shoot one person with a pistol they won't die but someone else might.. It's weird but I think I can work it out. Thanks alot!

Ahh... I see. So if I give the peds more health, or make the weapons do less damage will that help?? But then again, if I shoot one person with a pistol they won't die but someone else might.. It's weird but I think I can work it out. Thanks alot!

Give ped more health and skill wink.gif

WILLIE_TROMBONE

Man, I hate to be a pain but I gave them sooo much health. Sometimes they won't die from getting shot in the head but other times they will despite having a ridiculous amount of health. Sorry to bother you again but I just don't know whats wrong.. But thanks again for all the help! biggrin.gif