Annual Awards 2010: Vote Now!

fred

AndyGanteks

I'll vote later, why only 12 days to vote, last year it was 3 weeks. dozingoff.gif

Also: noticed a couple of mistakes in polls: germaniac_84 is banned, DTW Cup wasn't active during 2010, it was relived in 2011 in best event, greebo-man ain't a newcomer(lol), nor Wordsworth, other then that, great job staff!

Edited by AndyGanteks

I'll vote later, why only 12 days to vote, last year it was 3 weeks. dozingoff.gif

Also: noticed a couple of mistakes in polls: germaniac_84 is banned, DTW Cup wasn't active during 2010, it was relived in 2011 in best event, greebo-man ain't a newcomer(lol), nor Wordsworth, other then that, great job staff!

With some many stuff to check, there's always one or two errors that pass by.

Nothing that we can't fix at the end.

AndyGanteks

Just saw ScratchCard voted as most missed and his new acc Minus the Boom as best newcomer, so there's another one, i think that's about it, been looking at them a few times. tounge.gif Sorry if i'm being too annoying(guess i'm just earning myself some votes in that category lol.gif)

Done my civic duty.

Also, my old account wasn't exactly a newcomer- December 2008 if I remember correctly!

Untitled-1.jpg
AMD Ryzen 5900X (4.7GHz All-Core PBO2) | Gigabye X570S Pro | 32GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

EK-Quantum Reflection D5 | XSPC D5 PWM | TechN CPU Blocks | HardwareLabs GTS & GTX 360 Radiators
Corsair AX750 | Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic XL | ASUS RTX 4080 TUF @2970MHz | Sabrant Rocket Plus 1TB
Sabrant Rocket 2TB | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB | 2x ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Q Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4

Why am I nominated for most helpfull in visual arts? I never even visit the place.

AndyGanteks
Why am I nominated for most helpfull in visual arts? I never even visit the place.

It's related to GFX Requests&Tutorials as well i think.

Narcis_speed6
Good luck to everyone, damn the moding part is kinda empty...

Someone nominated you there. We're not in the position to go through every nomination cast and verify if they were active in area X. If a person was, chances are they'll receive some votes, if not, then they'll probably not receive any votes.

Doc Rikowski

DTW Cup wasn't active during 2010, it was relived in 2011 in best event,

True but also true that we're voting in March after one more DTW Cup has been completed...

I don't see why it souldn't be there.

It's an event that is going to celebrate its 3rd birthday in July.

It's always been active in some way through the TW topic even when the actual DTW topic was in pause

Anyway if the staffs decides to remove it then I believe it would be fair to substitute it with the TW topic, or count the DTW votes as if they were casted for the TW topic, which btw it had been nominated too. wink.gif

AndyGanteks

Yeah, i think regular TW should have been there instead of DTW! icon14.gif But it doesn't matter really.

I've been waiting to see this event since summer last year. smile.gif

I don't think I'm going to win anything, but good luck everybody. Going to vote now. icon14.gif

Edited by miromiro

Dead (Retired)

germaniac_84 is banned

He's still here sly.gif

I don't think I'm going to with anything

You got my vote, don't worry.

AndyGanteks
germaniac_84 is banned

He's still here sly.gif

Really? Which account?

The sleuths in the OGA spotted him basically straight away, yet it's pretty much all conjecture at this point... it's fairly obvious once you figure it out.

And I'd rather not cast aspersions on the tiny chance that it is just a fresh faced new guy that just so happens to have an affinity for anything German.

The sleuths in the OGA spotted him basically straight away, yet it's pretty much all conjecture at this point... it's fairly obvious once you figure it out.

And I'd rather not cast aspersions on the tiny chance that it is just a fresh faced new guy that just so happens to have an affinity for anything German.

Similarity in spelling/grammar too, if it's who I think it is.

Untitled-1.jpg
AMD Ryzen 5900X (4.7GHz All-Core PBO2) | Gigabye X570S Pro | 32GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

EK-Quantum Reflection D5 | XSPC D5 PWM | TechN CPU Blocks | HardwareLabs GTS & GTX 360 Radiators
Corsair AX750 | Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic XL | ASUS RTX 4080 TUF @2970MHz | Sabrant Rocket Plus 1TB
Sabrant Rocket 2TB | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB | 2x ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Q Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4

Claude Speed.
Voted as well. Thanks to whoever nominated me in the video section!

Gone...but not quite.

germaniac_84 is banned

He's still here sly.gif

I don't think I'm going to with anything

You got my vote, don't worry.

Me too. Hehehe...

Just a quick reminder, you cannot vote for yourself or your group/gang.

I see some people already have and those votes wont be counted.

x3FWE.png

Omnia sunt Communia

Not that I'm not flattered or anything, but why am I a candidate for Most Missed? I'm still here! tounge.gif

I admit I did, but only because I forgot I couldn't. Well, let's hope it's not big deal. tounge.gif

Keep up the good work, dear staff. Glad to see it's March this time, not May. icon14.gif

Dead (Retired)

I admit I did, but only because I forgot I couldn't. Well, let's hope it's not big deal. tounge.gif

The polls are rigged in such a way that if you try and vote for yourself you'll get an error message, and considering you're not in a group/gang, there's really no way you could have voted for yourself, so why lie about it? And even if you did, why vote for yourself? Are you that desperate to win something?

The polls are rigged in such a way that if you try and vote for yourself you'll get an error message, and considering you're not in a group/gang, there's really no way you could have voted for yourself, so why lie about it? And even if you did, why vote for yourself? Are you that desperate to win something?

I don't lie, I really did. And no, I'm not desperate to win. It was just a mistake because I'm just a fool and wasn't really paying attention. Sorry about it. sad.gif

Dead (Retired)

Can we also avoid posts like this:

Voted!

Thanks.

in5dJdX.png