Actor u wanna play in GTAV

gta_fan28

For me I'd like nicholas cage I saw his performance in gone in 60 seconds and his so awesome the way he drove and jack a car and it's also a GTA games related. Jason Statham would be a good choice either i'd like his performance in transporter series and italian job.

You guys who's actor u wanna see in GTAV?

Sgt_Tricore

whats his face.......

um that one guy...

oh yeah i remember!

i think it was um...

grr forgot again...

ya he played in that movie!!!

oh sh*t which one...

hmm i think its coming back...

ya it was that one movie with that car...

Paul Walker

user posted image New & Improved

Sam Worthington. Simply because he's an aussie!

No way there'll be any 'famous' actors in the game. R* will find some off broadway reject and give the lead role to him. Same goes for most of the main characters.

This isn't 2004.

user posted image

I hate Hollywood stars in my games, it completely ruins the immersion for me. So if the had to bring in some familiar actors. It should be the ones from GTA IV, of course only if their characters made a return.

Of course if the did it like in GTA IV, with Ricky Gervais. And used real actors playing them self, then I would be alright with it.

Edited by maxopower

lol i'd second Charlie Sheen. he could play a real coked up character

Why not? After all he is "winning" biggrin.gif

King Of Monra
I hate Hollywood stars in my games, it completely ruins the immersion for me. So if the had to bring in some familiar actors. It should be the ones from GTA IV, of course only if their characters made a return.

Of course if the did it like in GTA IV, with Ricky Gervais. And used real actors playing them self, then I would be alright with it.

What about Seth Green? He was quite good as Joker in mass effect?

Point is, Hollywood stars can do it too.

The guy who has the voice of Joe in family guy would fit in I think.

For me I'd like nicholas cage I saw his performance in gone in 60 seconds and his so awesome the way he drove and jack a car and it's also a GTA games related. Jason Statham would be a good choice either i'd like his performance in transporter series and italian job.

Agree with all of the above.

Vin Diesel doing a character similar to xXx would be awesome too!. Remember in that movie his initial assignment was to buy stolen exotic cars from Yorgi the leader of "Anarchy 99". Bringing that style of stunt sequences into the GTA world would be fantastic. Imagine jumping out of a plane to land on a moving vehicle to complete or continue a mission? cool.gif

What about Seth Green? He was quite good as Joker in mass effect?

Point is, Hollywood stars can do it too.

What about Sam Worthington ? He was quite awful as Alex Mason in Black ops? The man is unable to play as everything besides Australian.

Point is, It doesn't matter if the actor is good or not. As soon as I recognise the actor, for what he is. my immersion breaks.

I agree about Cage from Gone in 60 Seconds, after seeng that movie I though the same thing smile.gif

I'd also like to see a Samuel L Jackson Protagonist, Tenpenny was pure class in San Andreas!

jlm5lRl.png

🌴                    🌴                    🌴                     🌴                    🌴                    🌴 

I'd prefer a relatively unkown actor for the main character. But I'd like to see famous actors/celebrities play other characters. I agree about Samuel L Jackson in SA, he was awesome.

Christopher Walken would be a very good mob boss imo, his voice is just so iconic.

• Like 1

I'd prefer a relatively unkown actor for the main character. But I'd like to see famous actors/celebrities play other characters. I agree about Samuel L Jackson in SA, he was awesome.

Christopher Walken would be a very good mob boss imo, his voice is just so iconic.

He was in True Crime Streets of L.A. he played the Narrator. I agree he has an iconic voice, but maybe just too iconic for GTA, i can't help but think he may not 'fit' somehow, but i'd still look forward to seing him an a GTA Game.

jlm5lRl.png

🌴                    🌴                    🌴                     🌴                    🌴                    🌴 

He was in True Crime Streets of L.A. he played the Narrator. I agree he has an iconic voice, but maybe just too iconic for GTA, i can't help but think he may not 'fit' somehow, but i'd still look forward to seing him an a GTA Game.

Oh yeh, I remember that now. Yeh you have a point actually, maybe his voice is a little bit too recognisable/famous and it would almost be a distraction. Although I think you could probably say that about Samuel L Jackson as well, his voice too is really unique. And look how well that turned out, Tenpenny was probably one of the best GTA characters of all time.

Oh yeh, I remember that now. Yeh you have a point actually, maybe his voice is a little bit too recognisable/famous and it would almost be a distraction. Although I think you could probably say that about Samuel L Jackson as well, his voice too is really unique. And look how well that turned out, Tenpenny was probably one of the best GTA characters of all time.

Yeah you've got a point too, i suppose if he were to be in it his character would be loved no matter what, i honestly can't say Rockstar have failed so far. Although Kent Pauls mate Maccer came close Shaun Ryder did a good job, i just felt people would find him annoying more than likable (kinda like Jar Jar devil.gif )

jlm5lRl.png

Yeah you've got a point too, i suppose if he were to be in it his character would be loved no matter what, i honestly can't say Rockstar have failed so far. Although Kent Pauls mate Maccer came close Shaun Ryder did a good job, i just felt people would find him annoying more than likable (kinda like Jar Jar devil.gif )

Yeh but I think jar jar binks was just a gimmicky character that people felt was forced in to make it more marketable. Whereas Walken would actually add something to the depth of GTA and wouldn't feel out of place, unless they make him your annoying sidekick who squels in a high pitched voice, blabbers on and on in an incomprehensible jibber jabber and stumbles around like an idiotic oath who you just can't wait to strangle. But I can't see that happening somehow lol.

craigtizzle

i would like to play a GTA with Ray Liotta as the main character random story would be awesome or a coked up jim carrey

SmoothGetaway

I like not having pre set associations with a voice or acter.

Pretty sure one of the Houser brothers said they'd never do it again after Vice City, because at times you couldn't be sure you were playing as Ray Liotta or Tommy.

AnthMUFC-Champs

I am surprised no one has mentioned Joe Pesci, now that would make an interesting character.

Mokrie Dela
I am surprised no one has mentioned Joe Pesci, now that would make an interesting character.

Funny how, like a clown. How the f*ck am i funny?!

Classic line.

I think he'd work better as a supporting, as a boss...

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.

087rqaU.pngVw81Z2a.pngxWvxZoT.png1fb6cYB.png

Click here to view my Poetry

I was actually thinking of mentioning him just now, but then it occurred to me he might be better as playing a supportive character as opposed to protagonist.

Pesci's awesome, but I don't see his voice working with anyone other than himself, and I dunno if it would fly too well seeing a short stocky protagonist.

well obviously the likeness of Brock Lesnar with Vin Diesels voice

bane.jpg

I don't care who I play AS, as long as Justin Beiber is a character on the street. There could be a stat saying "Beiber kills"

Be neat to play as Paul Walker I guess, although I'd still prefer a new character.

pkmTc.gif