Head Radio Odd Audio Marker

_Rob_

I was doing a little editing today, wanted to put the infamous "Back To The Streets" song back into the game, for those of you who don't know that song and a model of it's composer was removed from the final game for unknown reasons, but is present one of the first trailers.

Anyway so I opened up the HEAD.wav (the radio station) in Sony Vegas and hey what do you know, theres a split second of silence at 16:08, and where that silence is there's an audio marker. These markers are normally use for whoever makes the audio to easily locate that precise moment in the future. It's a bit of a leap of faith but cool nonetheless.

And needless to say I put the "Back To The Streets" track back into the radio station at the place the marker was and added a copied piece of "HEAAAAAD RADIOOOOO" from earlier on in the track to make it fit smile.gif

Thoughts?

Claude Speed.
Weird, but not as weird as using Sony Vegas to edit audio files.

Gone...but not quite.

Weird, but not as weird as using Sony Vegas to edit audio files.

Works perfectly fine, exports to many audio files, and has some features programs like Audacity doesn't have, so not weird at all.

Claude Speed.
It's a video editor for f*cks sake. But it does beat Audacity's ass. I use Sony Sound Forge.

Gone...but not quite.